20 Pages<<1213141516>>PrevNext
#326 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:03:36 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - profanity and abbreviated profanity is not allowed on the forums - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:07:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#327 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:04:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: v SATAN x Go to Quoted Post
I don't get why nobody can play it yet. I've been playing with the new cars for about 3 hours now.......

I don't see how that's possible being they haven't rekeased the game update yet. You sure your not confusing what your playing with the stand alone expansion?
#328 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:04:27 PM(UTC)
Awesome! Thanks T10 for the unexpected car pack.

Do I smell a FF full map expansion coming up next? 10 bucks maybe? 5 bucks off if you bought the car pack?.....................................................................................thadbecool!

Edited by user Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:06:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: A reason to write stuff here!

#329 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:05:44 PM(UTC)
LMAO. Sorry, I'm just glad its not just me. Figured with this perpectual storm clowd over my head. . . LOL A show of hands, how many are just giddy, waiting to throw another $65 for the new Migraine 6? Anyway, good luck to all; I'll be waiting as well. : D
 1 user liked this post.
#330 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:11:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HMGR EVILJESTER Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - profanity and abbreviated profanity is not allowed on the forums - MM]

A bit harsh I think. I spend more money on Dotitos and beer each night I play H2 of which I consider my own expansion pack if you get my drift :-)~

Take your time T10, most of us just want it right the first time!

#331 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:14:33 PM(UTC)

Edited by user Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:25:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#332 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:15:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: K Twenty A1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: R0Gu3 sNiiP3R Go to Quoted Post
So ive just downloaded the forza horizon 2 car pack to access the fast and furious 7 cars this evening...

However, upon finish of the download i open my game go to the auto show to find none of the dlc cars are showing up in the autoshow nor in my garage and in the pause menu where usually dlc packs show all but the fast and furious 7 car packs are visible..

Ive tried uninstalling and redownloading and still no luck.. has anyone else had this problem and if so have you found a way to access the pack?

Thanks for any help or advice guys!

Well first off the f&f car pack is not included in the car pass. The car pass included all previous dlc cept the vip pack. Second we haven't gotten the update for the f&f pack yet. The f&f pack won't show up in game till we get the update.

I know the car pack isnt included with the vip pass which is why iv forked out 5 euro for it
#333 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:18:17 PM(UTC)
im in usa and no game update here yet. hopefully it is today soon!
 1 user liked this post.
#334 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:19:35 PM(UTC)
It'd be nice if Turn 10 gave us an update, waiting till the 10th is kinda stupid
#335 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:20:41 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - abbreviated profanity is not allowed. Do not quote profanity. - MM]

Edited by user Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:30:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#336 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:21:48 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheTubTruck Go to Quoted Post
It'd be nice if Turn 10 gave us an update, waiting till the 10th is kinda stupid

No official word about the 10th, so keep hoping for it to be released soon.

Follow me on Facebook & on Twitter! :)
 1 user liked this post.
#337 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:23:30 PM(UTC)
You needto put in the carpass

Edited by user Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:48:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#338 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:26:44 PM(UTC)
They are checking on the problem, that is the message I got, no worries.
#339 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:27:14 PM(UTC)
Can the guys from t10 please tell any about this?! Helios tell us the update comes very soon...but this is hours ago and now comes from the community news the update comes out on the 10th??? Please what?

#340 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:27:16 PM(UTC)
We are aware of the update delay and are investigating. I don't have anything new to report other than that at this point.

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#341 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:28:18 PM(UTC)

They're "investigating the delay". Don't get your hopes up is all I'll say
#342 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:29:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
We are aware of the update delay and are investigating. I don't have anything new to report other than that at this point.

In the meantime, can you tell us if there will be more DLC coming in the future?
#343 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:29:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post

Please let it be today
 1 user liked this post.
#344 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:32:11 PM(UTC)

The 10th makes sense with the furious 7 game ending its free period.

It's only annoying because the trailer said today and I paid for it hours ago. Wouldn't have mattered otherwise.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:33:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#345 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:36:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Fozzie Bear Go to Quoted Post

The 10th makes sense with the furious 7 game ending its free period.

It's only annoying because the trailer said today and I paid for it hours ago. Wouldn't have mattered otherwise.

Yeah , i very unhappy with that , its better t10 give us a gift like the Nissan GTR F&F edition
Gearhead , Xbox Fan and Student
#346 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:39:48 PM(UTC)
I can just imagine Turn 10 and Microsoft support arguing over the patch release.
 1 user liked this post.
#347 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:41:35 PM(UTC)
Honestly, what is this forum turning into? It'll be out today like John has been saying and like the trailer said, not the 10th (where did that come from?). It just so happens that the update has been delayed, they don't even know why themselves (apparently).

Please, relax.

Edited by user Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:42:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#348 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:42:47 PM(UTC)
FINALLY!!!!!!!
#349 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:44:21 PM(UTC)
I recently purchased the Furious 7 car pack from the XBOX One store, but none of the cars are showing up in game. I have already spoken with MS support, and they were unable to resolve the issue, instead asking me to post a message on these forums. The cars do not show up in the game at all at this point, neither in my garage or in the autoshow area. I have already attempted to uninstall and reinstall the car pack, but that had no impact on the issue, and the cars are still not showing up. Additionally, the car pack is not listed as a purchasable pack in the in-game marketplace area. Help in resolving this will be greatly appreciated.
 4 users liked this post.
#350 Posted : Tuesday, April 7, 2015 1:45:36 PM(UTC)
The April 10th date is incorrect. It is due for release today but the update was unexpectedly delayed.

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
20 Pages<<1213141516>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error