#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 3, 2015 7:59:04 PM(UTC)
Hello Forza people,
just letting everyone now we are trying to fill some spots with some people that love to drive. We have been established for about a year and most of us just drift for fun but we have members that are very good in every aspect and are climbing the leaderboards fast. We also have some great designers and enjoy making our cars look good and showing off. I've been thinking about doing some sort of series but am a little shy on active players and would like to have some more people to play with. If your interested shoot me a message or club request, we are very relaxed and all are welcome to join, The only rule is don't be an ***.
Thanks for reading and have fun everyone, hope to see you soon.

Edited by user Wednesday, February 4, 2015 4:28:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Friday, February 20, 2015 8:57:28 AM(UTC)
Hey, just wanted to let you know about www.racingclubmanager.com. You can add your club and try to recruit members, and record results from drift events or races or both. I would love to get a drift team on the site. Thanks!
#3 Posted : Monday, March 9, 2015 1:28:59 PM(UTC)
I just created a page for our club on there. Cool site, thanks!
#4 Posted : Monday, March 9, 2015 7:25:40 PM(UTC)
i want like to join club sent request
#5 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2015 5:12:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KirkPottrick Go to Quoted Post
I just created a page for our club on there. Cool site, thanks!

Awesome! How are you liking it so far? any feedback/suggestions?

EDIT: I looked up your events on the site and just wanted to let you know that you could enter the final drift scores in the "Bonus" input area and then you would be able to see leaderboards with data from your club. Also, you would need to define a custom points template so that when you add racers to the results, it doesn't give them the default scoring. Msg me if you need help with any of that.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 17, 2015 5:48:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2015 9:24:25 PM(UTC)
I'm down to join. Do you guys do tandem events?
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 1, 2015 8:46:23 PM(UTC)
I love the Racing Club Manager, great idea, I'm just shy on club members that are interested in events so its been hard to do much.
Same thing to magnolia actually, I've done a few events with some prize cars and money but I've been having a hard time getting enough players lately.
We have 27 members but a lot of us are on different schedules and do different things. But I'll keep working on it and as soon as I have a few more people to consistently compete I'll do weekly Drift battles and Car build-offs, and battle some other teams. Look forward to seeing you guys, thanks for looking.

Notification

Icon
Error