21 Pages<<18192021PrevNext
Rank: Racing Permit
#476 Posted : Saturday, December 20, 2014 5:17:48 AM(UTC)
Hey so will be upgrading to XboxOne soon. Just wondered I am a few points short of reaching tier 6 in the rewards and have maxed out all current games. I will be buying both fm5 and horizon2, is there an advantage of playing either first to reach the next tier in obtaining bonus cars etc?

All advice appreciated
Forza addict - Self diagnosed
Rank: S-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#477 Posted : Saturday, December 20, 2014 3:45:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Luigi And Guido Go to Quoted Post
Hey so will be upgrading to XboxOne soon. Just wondered I am a few points short of reaching tier 6 in the rewards and have maxed out all current games. I will be buying both fm5 and horizon2, is there an advantage of playing either first to reach the next tier in obtaining bonus cars etc?

All advice appreciated


Play FM5 first - the reward cars were based on your Tier on November 22, 2013 - the cars for FH2 have not been confirmed as being based on your tier on release day (Sep 30?, 2014) so rank up in FM5 first.
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#478 Posted : Saturday, December 20, 2014 10:28:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Luigi And Guido Go to Quoted Post
Hey so will be upgrading to XboxOne soon. Just wondered I am a few points short of reaching tier 6 in the rewards and have maxed out all current games. I will be buying both fm5 and horizon2, is there an advantage of playing either first to reach the next tier in obtaining bonus cars etc?

All advice appreciated


Play FM5 first - the reward cars were based on your Tier on November 22, 2013 - the cars for FH2 have not been confirmed as being based on your tier on release day (Sep 30?, 2014) so rank up in FM5 first.


Cheers mate, will do fm5 first like you suggest
Forza addict - Self diagnosed
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 7/5/2042 11:21:58 AM(UTC)
#479 Posted : Sunday, December 21, 2014 8:39:04 AM(UTC)
Just noticed that on the rewards page it reads "New rewards available in 4 days". I wonder if a Christmas bonus is in order or if we're getting our January rewards a week early.
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#480 Posted : Sunday, December 21, 2014 11:41:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Omega Doom Go to Quoted Post
Just noticed that on the rewards page it reads "New rewards available in 4 days". I wonder if a Christmas bonus is in order or if we're getting our January rewards a week early.


Fingers crossed it's a Christmas bonus!
Forza addict - Self diagnosed
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#481 Posted : Monday, December 22, 2014 9:23:55 AM(UTC)
credits are easy to earn in fm5. playing thru career i always had more than enough credits to buy and upgrade the cars before i needed them. you are more likely to run out of stuff to spend credits on than run out of credits. it only took a few months to own everything in fm5, i still dont own everything in fm4. (i dont do dlc.) for quite a while many players have been in the position that any winning just get added to the mountain of credits they cant spend. dont worry about missing rewards, they dont get you anything you're not going to get eventually anyway. well maybe a paint job but paint never won a race.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#482 Posted : Wednesday, January 7, 2015 1:35:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rossl805 Go to Quoted Post
Anyone have any problems redeeming from the website. Says I have rewards that expire in 15 days although the redeem button to click on is not there.


The same exact thing is wrong with me. I want those credits. I have 600,000 just going to waste because I cannot redeem them.
Rank: Racing Permit
User is suspended until 7/24/2042 4:41:49 AM(UTC)
#483 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 2:19:17 AM(UTC)
i'm very grateful for the monthly $1.5 mil. cash sponsorship from the 'Bank of Turn10' because I couldnt afford to race otherwise

i'm playing vintage and a $440,000 car doing just the mandatory races netted me a whopping $77,000 TOTAL

not inc. upgrades and I'm playing everything turned off so i get 50%+ bonus

how do they expect me to make money? how do they expect a novice to make money?

its doubtful I will ever use this car again.

I had to buy a $920,000 car for one of the other leagues too.

It boggles the mind that they actually *fixed* this economy over how it used to be?

Edited by user Thursday, January 8, 2015 2:21:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: S-Class Racing License
#484 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 12:04:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TonyJZX Go to Quoted Post
i'm very grateful for the monthly $1.5 mil. cash sponsorship from the 'Bank of Turn10' because I couldnt afford to race otherwise

i'm playing vintage and a $440,000 car doing just the mandatory races netted me a whopping $77,000 TOTAL

not inc. upgrades and I'm playing everything turned off so i get 50%+ bonus

how do they expect me to make money? how do they expect a novice to make money?

its doubtful I will ever use this car again.

I had to buy a $920,000 car for one of the other leagues too.

It boggles the mind that they actually *fixed* this economy over how it used to be?


Originally cars like the Lotus E21 were 6,000,000 credits - now they are 2,000,000. At the end of the day with all the free cars etc it isn't hard to get enough credits to own every car in the game. Plenty of races to win credits, lots o online and rivals plus the free play mode and the Rewards credits. Are you always buying the most expensive car for the class? Do you need upgrades?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#485 Posted : Saturday, January 31, 2015 1:57:43 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Saturday, January 31, 2015 4:05:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#486 Posted : Saturday, January 31, 2015 2:04:26 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Saturday, January 31, 2015 4:08:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's Permit
#487 Posted : Friday, February 27, 2015 11:52:58 AM(UTC)
I really just don't know!
Forza works in mysterious ways!
Rank: Driver's Permit
#488 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 3:18:04 AM(UTC)

Hi,

i can't seem to collect any rewards because when i click 'redeem rewards' i see a a circle for 1 second and i can keep clicking it but i'm not recieving any credits.

Any help, Thx
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#489 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 4:50:15 AM(UTC)
What's going on?

I have been on 11,500 points for months and after the release of Fast & Furious, I now get 12,000 total points on the https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/ page.

That said, there seems to be an issue with the individual games; at moment of writing, I seem to be missing 409 points on Forza Horizon and 8 points on Motorsport 3. I am 100% sure that I had the full 1000 on FM3 at some point in time hence I am currently totalling 12,000 on my profile.


December 2013:


September 2014:


Today:

Edited by user Sunday, March 29, 2015 5:01:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Forza Staff
 1 user liked this post.
#490 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 9:50:51 AM(UTC)
Hey all, I recently posted an update that should fix the problems some players are having redeeming through the web.

As for the scoring being inconsistent, I've had a look and do see a problem with the detail records where we read from for the website for some players. It does look like your overall score is correct though. We'll have a look at this and get it sorted out.

Thanks,
-wp
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#491 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 1:23:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WatchingPolecat Go to Quoted Post
Hey all, I recently posted an update that should fix the problems some players are having redeeming through the web.

As for the scoring being inconsistent, I've had a look and do see a problem with the detail records where we read from for the website for some players. It does look like your overall score is correct though. We'll have a look at this and get it sorted out.

Thanks,
-wp


Thanks for this and for confirming my 12K is accurate. I'm not in it for the monthly credits, not by a long shot. Just to show a loyalty to the games T10 produces and the time & fun it takes to complete them all.
Rank: Racing Permit
#492 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 6:47:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WatchingPolecat Go to Quoted Post
As for the scoring being inconsistent, I've had a look and do see a problem with the detail records where we read from for the website for some players. It does look like your overall score is correct though. We'll have a look at this and get it sorted out.

Thanks,
-wp


Hi WatchingPolecat
Does the above include the problem some people are having (me included), with the "Batches and Titles unlocked" in the Forza 5 rewards not updating correctly ?

Rank: Driver's Permit
#493 Posted : Saturday, August 15, 2015 8:00:15 PM(UTC)
I have completed fh 2 and forza h f&f and in the reward board it say i dont have any point in both of game but i only miss 2 or 3 achievment on my gamertag whatbis happening ?
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#494 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2015 7:06:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: D Larente Go to Quoted Post
I have completed fh 2 and forza h f&f and in the reward board it say i dont have any point in both of game but i only miss 2 or 3 achievment on my gamertag whatbis happening ?


Wrong forum - but the answer is that you played both those on the Xbox 360 and those versions are not part of the Rewards program
http://forums.forzamotor...2_Forza-Rewards-FAQ.aspx
http://forums.forzamotor...rizon-2-on-Xbox-360.aspx
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#495 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 8:20:08 AM(UTC)
Have the Forza 5 tier rewards decreased this month? Last month at tier 6 it was 1.5 million, this month I only recieved 400K. I have more credits than I can spend in Forza 5 so the deceased payout does not bother me. This post it more to question if the rewards were adjusted down with Forza 6 being released in a few weeks or if this payout was incorrectly calculated.
Rank: R-Class Racing License
#496 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 8:57:46 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RM KrypticKhaos Go to Quoted Post
Have the Forza 5 tier rewards decreased this month? Last month at tier 6 it was 1.5 million, this month I only recieved 400K. I have more credits than I can spend in Forza 5 so the deceased payout does not bother me. This post it more to question if the rewards were adjusted down with Forza 6 being released in a few weeks or if this payout was incorrectly calculated.


For the month of August, the rewards are every week now instead of just once a month. So just remember that new rewards are available every Friday right now.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#497 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 10:42:35 AM(UTC)
Thanks for clearing this up. At 350 million credits, the rewards are a drop in the bucket. I just was not aware of the change for this month. Really looking forward to next month.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#498 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2015 11:39:18 AM(UTC)
Ähm i played the last 3 days Forza 5 but in my Rewards History stand that i plaed 0 of 500. What is wrong with this Rewards Programm..... and no i am every time Online. ;)
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#499 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2017 9:41:42 AM(UTC)
Its takibg forever for my cars to update on forza horizon been playing forza 6 today signed it and got my 10 points already ffs sort it out please cars been stuck at 51 but i have 74 in tbe game
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#500 Posted : Monday, February 6, 2017 5:52:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KILLANEYROCKS Go to Quoted Post
Its takibg forever for my cars to update on forza horizon been playing forza 6 today signed it and got my 10 points already ffs sort it out please cars been stuck at 51 but i have 74 in tbe game



2 weeks later and its still not updated how come its taking so long

Edited by user Monday, February 6, 2017 5:53:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

21 Pages<<18192021PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error