1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 7:15:37 AM(UTC)
I shared a couple of photos in the pack and it seemed to go well. I can't find them in my gallery though. Any ideas on whether they will show up there so we can download them?
#2 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 7:26:15 AM(UTC)
X1 or 360?
#3 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 7:33:05 AM(UTC)
X1
#4 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 7:41:50 AM(UTC)
Waiting for an answer to this too!
#5 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 9:19:15 AM(UTC)
Definitely need an answer to this. Maybe 8pm PST when it was supposed to go live?

FH2 | FH3 | FH4 | Flickr
#6 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 9:21:57 AM(UTC)
Are they not appearing in either the FM.net gallery and the Forza Hub gallery, or just not the FM.net gallery?
#7 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 10:05:40 AM(UTC)
Using Xbox One and screenshot/OneDrive:

• Using Photo Mode can help compose your shot, but you can screenshot any part of the game.
  • Double tap the Xbox button on your controller or say "Xbox, take a screenshot" and press Y to save it.
  • (Your screenshot can be seen in your Activity Feed at Xbox.com.)
  • Go to the Upload App and share the screenshot to your OneDrive account or to Twitter (see quick overview video)
  • Download the image from https://onedrive.live.com/ and then upload it to a hosting site like Flickr to post it on the Forzamotorsport forums.

#8 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 10:24:49 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the answer Manteo Max. I just rechecked the FM.net gallery and they are now showing up there. I have not tried the one drive. The cloud and I have not had a good relationship so far.
#9 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 5:56:44 AM(UTC)
i cant see pictures that i took from f&f expansion pack,i uploaded them but cant see in gallery?
#10 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 10:16:16 AM(UTC)
Where I will take the photos I took on Fast&Furious pack?😑
#11 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 12:24:26 PM(UTC)
I need help with getting my Xbox 360 photos from Fast & Furious...they aren't showing up in my Gallery. I run a Forza photography page on Instagram...and I would like to post some of my pics from the F&F Game, so can anyone please tell me why they aren't showing up in the FM.net Gallery?
Instagram: @E46Knight
Youtube: TheRockJericho
#12 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 6:20:20 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheRockJericho Go to Quoted Post
I need help with getting my Xbox 360 photos from Fast & Furious...they aren't showing up in my Gallery. I run a Forza photography page on Instagram...and I would like to post some of my pics from the F&F Game, so can anyone please tell me why they aren't showing up in the FM.net Gallery?

Mine are not showing up all so in the gallery!

Notification

Icon
Error