#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 7, 2015 2:42:58 PM(UTC)
Greetings Racers!

We have a small group of friends and family that have been racing Forza 4 and Formula One for the last few years and we are seeking 2 to 4 new drivers for our racing series.

We currently race Monday evenings from ~7pm until ~9:30pm Pacific time (GMT -8). All of our racers are on the west coast from Seattle to South Central California. You will need to have a good ping to servers in these areas.

We would like to keep the racing age at 18 or above so we don't get blamed for keeping kids from doing their homework during school nights.

We are about to start a new Forza 4 season. Our format is that we choose one track per race night and we run one car from every class doing between 1 and 5 laps per heat depending on the length of the track. We run ALL STOCK CARS for this seasons Forza series. No modded cars allowed. I know this is a huge turn off for a lot of people but what we strive to do is keep the playing field level so the racers are all close together on the track. In the past we have done a different type of race format that allowed modded cars and we may do so in the future but this upcoming season will be stock cars only. We do not use AI drivers in the Forza series. I believe we will allow DLC cars but that is still being discussed for this season. The only assist we allow in Forza is the Racing/Braking line. We run no traction control, ABS or steering assists. It is usually open mic during the races. Some of us choose to mute our mics at times due to background noise.

We host our own private forum to discuss race results and talk about general racing related items.

Our Forza series is a very laid back type of race. We are competitive with each other but we are only racing to have fun. If someone wipes us out coming in to a corner too hot we laugh and keep going (cosmetic damage only). If someone does this repeatedly then we address it but overall this is a very close group of close friends and family just having a good time. Bad attitudes and personal attacks will not be tolerated.

One of our racers has compiled a very extensive spreadsheet to keep track of the points. Points are awarded for race wins and fast laps.

Anyhow, that is a quick overview of our racing series. If you are interested in learning more about our Forza 4 and F1 racing club shoot me a PM with some info about you and your interest in racing with us and I will send you the link to register on our forum.

Take care
Mark

Edited by user Wednesday, March 4, 2015 1:45:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:38:25 AM(UTC)
Hey I would like to join please I have a good garage with lots of top class rides my gamertag is dev1ant72 xbox360 from Scotland
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 15, 2015 7:58:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DEV1ANT 72 Go to Quoted Post
Hey I would like to join please I have a good garage with lots of top class rides my gamertag is dev1ant72 xbox360 from Scotland

Thanks for your interest. PM sent.

#4 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2015 7:36:56 PM(UTC)
Using a wheel is required...? That kinda limits some people because of their budgets, and great races can still be had on a controller.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, March 18, 2015 6:20:02 AM(UTC)
We are 5 races into our current Forza season and are still looking to add another couple of drivers. We will be starting our F1 2014 season next month also.

Wheels not required.

Edited by user Thursday, December 3, 2015 10:48:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2015 7:56:52 AM(UTC)
Oh I must've read it wrong then. I'll definitely check it out!
#7 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2015 10:00:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Bulin Wall5 Go to Quoted Post
Oh I must've read it wrong then. I'll definitely check it out!

I originally did state that we required a wheel and pedals but we talked it over and we would be fine with someone racing with just a controller.

Thanks!

Notification

Icon
Error