1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:45:30 AM(UTC)
I purchased $10 worth of tokens (1,250) and with those I purchased the McLaren P1 it all looked like it was good until it just kept loading for a while then when I went into "MY CARS", it wasn't there. Then when I went back into "BUY CAR" none of the remaining tokens were there that I would have had.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:51:39 AM(UTC)
Yes this also just happened to me all of my tokens are gone I lost like 4500 tokens and I have no one to contact to get them back !!! PLEASE HELP SOMEONE
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 8:57:38 AM(UTC)
Same problem here. Bought a car - but nothing goes on. Tokens are away but no car in my garage.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 2:56:39 PM(UTC)
Same problem here guys, had started my own thread thinking I was the only one. Having gone over this forum, there is a couple of people posting links back to another thread saying that this issue has been picked up by the devs team and they are working on it. I just really hope they will reimburse us, as I have tried a couple of times now to download a car, the game seems happy to take my tokens (when they decide to show) but never deliver the car, Im currently down something like 1,978 tokens, which in real world terms is over £10.

Here is that link to another topic I found here, hope it offers some solace to you / us.

http://forums.forzamotor...working.aspx#post_255233

all the best
#5 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2015 12:00:52 PM(UTC)
If you were affected can you please check again in-game, we believe this issue has now been resolved.
Forza EMEA Community Manager
#6 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2015 4:34:42 PM(UTC)
I just checked, no tokens or McLaren P1 that i tried to purchase with the tokens. :(
#7 Posted : Friday, January 23, 2015 4:46:56 AM(UTC)
I'm still missing tokens and the car isn't there either please help
#8 Posted : Friday, January 23, 2015 8:23:50 AM(UTC)
Ok, I've relayed this issue with the team and we're taking a look as it appears there are still some residual issues with token loss and cars bought with tokens not appearing. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Forza EMEA Community Manager
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Sunday, September 3, 2017 6:55:24 PM(UTC)
Same hear guys it's a few years past the update to fix this and it happened to me wow forza fix your game and give me my car or money back
#10 Posted : Wednesday, January 2, 2019 6:14:40 PM(UTC)
After 3 years ence this post and the issue isint resolved.... I cant auction a single car purchased with tokens.

Notification

Icon
Error