4 Pages1234PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 12:22:51 PM(UTC)
Hi folks, an update on this ongoing problem: We have been working with Xbox Live on this issue and believe we have a fix in place that will be rolling out throughout the day. We are optimistic that this will be resolved today but will be keeping a close eye on this issue. Thanks for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#52 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 1:21:28 PM(UTC)
I just lost $19.99 in tokens also. No way to contact them. Microsoft was no help.
 2 users liked this post.
#53 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 1:36:48 PM(UTC)
JUICENATOR

Read the post right above yours.
#54 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 7:16:27 PM(UTC)
When I bought 325 tokens with 2,99$, the tokens did not get credited. Moreover, I lost my current 100 tokens, and it became 0!
Microsoft support confirmed that the payment has been made.

How do I resolve it?
#55 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 8:59:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
... we have a fix in place that will be rolling out throughout the day. We are optimistic that this will be resolved today but will be keeping a close eye on this issue.

They're already on it pal. Be patient.

#56 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 9:55:54 PM(UTC)
Same here bought $20 worth of tokens. Purchased a Ferrari and no car but took my tokens. When is this going to be fixed.
#57 Posted : Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:35:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Hi folks, an update on this ongoing problem: We have been working with Xbox Live on this issue and believe we have a fix in place that will be rolling out throughout the day. We are optimistic that this will be resolved today but will be keeping a close eye on this issue. Thanks for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Ok just got back home and it appears the tokens are back but i am 1500 tokens short and without the Shelby cobra 427 in my garage please either give my 1500 tokens back or the Shelby cobra (1500 tokens worth) that i was purchasing when this all happened.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 20, 2015 10:41:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#58 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 12:19:56 AM(UTC)
I bought over3300 tokens bought the lotus f1 I now have the tokens I had remaining showing but no lotus when will I get my car or my tokens
#59 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 9:14:25 AM(UTC)
I had the same thing happen last night bought 2700 tokens, I spent 2100 of them now they are gone. I have the remaining balance of 600 but the car I bought never showed up. They better fix this real soon!!
#60 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 9:17:40 AM(UTC)
I am having the same issue I am missing my car I got now
#61 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 4:41:10 PM(UTC)
Same issue. No help from Turn10 or Microsoft.
#62 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 8:49:19 PM(UTC)
I posted on page one about the token pack going from 2,260 I think, to zero, periodically showing my true amount. When it would show, I bought an audi. But after choosing tokens to buy, 2 or 3 minutes pass....then back to the screen where I can purchase it.
Checked "my cars" looking for the Audi I bought.........nothing. The tokens were taken like it was a completed purchase, nonetheless. I thought it was a fluke, and purchased the car again. Same result.
Then the tokens showed zero. The Tokens appeared again after winning a race or two. The full amount minus the two purchases, still no cars from the transactions and they were paid in full.
All documented with pictures of my screens for evidence.

Today at around 5pm pacific time I was finally able to make a purchase with my tokens. But the balance is still false. I never received the cars I tried to purchase during the "Now you see them, now you don't" Token scam.

I don't know how this will play out. They should have some way to observe a transaction history, and compare that with the lack of the purchased cars in my "garage".
I've remained patient, due to the love I have for the Forza games and those who brought them to fruition.
I'd like to have there Turn !0 Support call/e-mail or even send a pigeon message communicating how they will resolve the problem of them sucking my Token wallet and not doing their side of the bargain.
As of 5pm, they have made a couple steps toward resolving the issue. I'm not satisfied until either I'm refunded for the "ghost" purchases in the real money bought to pay for their digital currency

I hope all the rest of the fans don't give up on them, allow them to make good on their errors/glitch, and continue to salivate for the projects in the works, Forza 6 and (hopefully) Horizon 3.
#63 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 9:42:18 PM(UTC)
This is getting ridiculous I spent over $30 on tokens give me my tokens or my money I don't care just fix it already
#64 Posted : Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:55:41 PM(UTC)
I have the same problem with the online transaction deducted the tokens minus the car can someone test it first before patching the server software in the meantime disable the token purchase and put a note "server issue" so other users dont have the same problem we are having.... please turn 10 owe me 1500 tokens Shelby 427 cobra...
#65 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2015 9:10:51 AM(UTC)
I got a bugatti veyron with tokens on sunday and it never showed up in my garage. I went to micrsoft support and the told me to re sync my profile but no luck
#66 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2015 11:07:50 AM(UTC)
I purchased 20 dollars worth of tokens and tried to purchase the Koenigsegg and it acted like it purchased but then went to the same screen like i never paid yet and so i did it again. Now all my tokens are gone because of this. I did get a refund from Microsoft but i don't trust this game anymore, i have had nothing but bad luck with their network services. So i think it's time for a break until Turn 10 fixes their network and token feature.
#67 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2015 11:36:44 AM(UTC)
Ok so i got a bugatti veyron with tokens on sunday during the coins glitch and it never showed up in my garage
#68 Posted : Thursday, January 22, 2015 11:53:41 AM(UTC)
I just did an online chat with Microsoft and was able to receive my money back for tokens purchased. I would recommend everyone do that if their issue is not resolved
#69 Posted : Friday, January 23, 2015 5:08:26 AM(UTC)
It still has not resolve the issue. Are you guys still working on it? It's been 7 days... please tell us if you have stopped working on it so we may ask our money back. This has severely reduced my confidence in buying tokens in the future.

#70 Posted : Saturday, January 24, 2015 8:13:21 AM(UTC)
Are there anyone in turn10 to respond or update us what's going on?
#71 Posted : Saturday, January 24, 2015 2:39:05 PM(UTC)
So I wanted to upgrade a car immediately, I had no credits so I bought the $5 token package. It took forever to process and when it finished, I had no tokens. So I tried it again and still received no tokens, so I gave up. Then a couple minutes later I had them, except if I wanted $10 worth of tokens I would have bought the $10 package and received more bonus tokens. Anyways, I went to upgrade the engine on my RX-7 and it took a minute to process and came back with me having no upgrade and a few seconds later my tokens disappeared by 100. I thought that was impossible, how could a next gen console and game glitch like that when I'd never had a problem on the Xbox 360. It was 100 tokens, not the end of the world so I tried again and same thing. Now I was getting upset. I pulled out my phone and recorded me buying the upgrade and getting nothing back twice. I turned off my Xbox One, signed back in, waited awhile and tried it again, since if the tokens are worthless, what does it matter if I use them? I then tried to purchase a car since it seemed like something that would happen only under certain circumstances as something like that which effects EVERY purchase should be fixed within a week by an update, but anyways that didn't go through either. So basically I lost 600 tokens, 600 tokens that I didn't even intend to buy. I now feel uncomfortable buying any expansions as they could take my money and it could just glitch again. I've heard about this in Forza 5, but didn't know it was an issue in Horizon 2...anyone else have this problem?
#72 Posted : Saturday, January 24, 2015 2:57:21 PM(UTC)
Same thing happened to me, I went home for the weekend, and now the tokens I have left actually work, after I lost half of them
#73 Posted : Saturday, January 24, 2015 5:18:08 PM(UTC)
Why are they still trying to get money for tokens not working? Please disable the token purchase and resolve the issue before turning it back on!!!!
#74 Posted : Saturday, January 24, 2015 10:45:58 PM(UTC)
bump! Status T10 whats going on? When are you fixing this? Its about a week..
#75 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 1:47:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NOW37 Go to Quoted Post
bump! Status T10 whats going on? When are you fixing this? Its about a week..

stop buying tokens till someone comes out and says its fixed
really shouldn't need to buy tokens to begin with, it's so easy to earn credits from actually playing the game
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error