#1 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 7:17:07 AM(UTC)
FM4 Need drift and drag team - Do tunes, paints, drift. drag, hill climb sprint (fujimi)
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 31, 2014 1:43:54 AM(UTC)
Hi there. I see your looking for a drift and drag team. Most teams do drag nowadays, some may not do it competitively, and others may use le mans or something similar, but most teams do it. Drift, its all about finding the right team for you. Timezones that benefit both you and the team. Style, Its not the best idea to join an 10000mph (metaphorically speaking) drift team, when you drift say, 75mph. it ends up in a cloud of smoke. Skill level, some say is vital. Well, it is in a way, but not excessively. Its good to join a team where everyone is the same skill level, say everyone earns 80k a lap on maple valley full. How do you expect to improve if your all scoring the same. I found that the leaderboard challenge I run within my team benefits the team, and its members. We have members ranging from 40k laps on maple, all the way up to our 85k, 87k behemoths. it all comes down to the right team for you. ive found I recruit players who start down at the 40k mark, and they then go on to bigger and better teams, like DriftRawk or [DTRK] as they are seen or Shift and drift once they improve to the big team trial guidelines. these are about 82k laps to my current knowledge.

What im saying is, join a team where you can improve, and then when you outgrow the team, think about moving to a better team to do it all over again. I cant tell you to join team A and expect to be brilliant and stay there forever, its your choice, and theres plenty of teams out there that will give you that opportunity.

-Slidewayzz
Leader of mK Gaming
Forza team tag [mK E]
-GSN Slidewayzz

Leader of Game-Slide Nation
#3 Posted : Monday, November 3, 2014 7:50:41 AM(UTC)
Its good to join a team where everyone is the same skill level, say everyone earns 80k a lap on maple valley full. How do you expect to improve if your all scoring the same. I found that the leaderboard challenge I run within my team benefits the team, and its members. We have members ranging from 40k laps on maple, all the way up to our 85k, 87k behemoths. it all comes down to the right team for you. ive found I recruit players who start down at the 40k mark, and they then go on to bigger and better teams, like DriftRawk or [DTRK] as they are seen or Shift and drift once they improve to the big team trial guidelines. these are about 82k laps to my current knowledge.

-Slidewayzz
Leader of mK Gaming
Forza team tag [mK E] [/quote]

That exact same thing happened with me i was terrible 30k maples laps, met a TAPX and iSnD member they gave me a tune and i drifted the hell out of it, found TCD and drifted with them joined there team and improved aton a year later here i am top 30 in the world and leader of top 4 drift team - its all the journey

#4 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 6:25:37 PM(UTC)
Iv looked up your club you drift the buggatti ss in awd and the hennesey in rwd the only credit you can accept is for front wheel drive and your club is high not because of you but because of your club members as the three quarters of them have told me themselves that you do not interact with them how can you comfortoubly say you run a sucsessful club as it also seems your one of the most hated clubs on forza as your well known for makeing fake accounts to creep into other groups of people you ofton comment and make posts on these forums anyone that dosnt know you will hopefully smell what lingers around you before they get kicked in the teeth like your previous group of friends. Have a HAPPY day ;)

Notification

Icon
Error