This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages1234PrevNext
#51 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 4:23:17 AM(UTC)
Yes I am playing on the 360. No it is not as good as the Xbox one version, but if you don't have a One its still a damn good game. So the problem. I have, or at least think I have driven on all the roads, yet it say 339/340 driven. I have scoured the map for an little piece for about 1.5 hours now. Nothing. I doubt its me either, because it took me less time to find my last few missing pieces on TDU 2. Any one have a fix? Having this problem at all? How about on the one even?
#52 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:09:17 AM(UTC)
I noticed on the motorway and a few other long roads that apparently i driven a road when i still got road to cover. Could explain the 340 i curently at 312 not gone out to do them all yet. I expect missed roads to be under motorway bridges loads of little roads that might not show. I dreading getting to 339 I struggled on fh1 with a missing road. (i cut a corner)
 1 user liked this post.
#53 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:16:20 AM(UTC)
I spent an hour last night on the map screen, fully zoomed in with all icons off, searching for that last tiny sliver of gray to clear for 100% road discovery. To no avail.

It can't be this hard; I got 100% road discovery in TDU and TDU2, and they had much more extensive road networks than FH2.

Anyone got any tips to help?

Edit: just noticed there is another thread for this. Sorry all.

Edited by user Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:22:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Linked to other thread on this topic.

#54 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:27:34 AM(UTC)
Bah, I'm having the same problem in the Xbox One version. 314/315 roads driven. Driving me mental. :(
#55 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 1:43:49 PM(UTC)
Ok, I just collected the final 3 roads all in the same race. it was the bucket list #2 with the Ferrari 250. Its a pretty long drive that covers alot of road. Before this race I had done all the usual stuff lookjng for the last roads. Nothing showed. No dark areas, etc. I saw this bucket list, thought coo,l big payout great car, easy. About half way thru I saw a tiny grey section on the road, hit it and picked up #338. Kept going and about another minute all of a sudden I got #339 the human gps cheevo popped and then #340! Now the last 2 didnt even show up on the map even as I was driving over them?! Weird. Either way done and done. If you're having trouble with the last couple roads its worth a shot. Worst case scenario, its a big payout with a cool car.

Edited by user Saturday, October 11, 2014 4:33:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#56 Posted : Saturday, October 11, 2014 4:40:27 PM(UTC)
Not sure if this will help but I had read somewhere that the airport runway is stubburn. Try driving up and down the entire runway and the surrounding roads. You must have he 360 version as I have 315 total roads with the Xbox One version. I did not have any problems with getting all the roads. I was at 314 and couldn't find the missing road till I looked closer and found that I missed a small part of a dirt road. Once I drove it I was instantly given the achievement. Hope this works or you find it soon.

Edited by user Saturday, October 11, 2014 4:41:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#57 Posted : Sunday, October 26, 2014 4:55:42 PM(UTC)
So for ive found 337 of 340 roads but cannot find the last 3. I was stuck on 336 but someone told me to try the little nub of road beside Zona Industriale and that worked. Does anyone have any ideas where the last 3 could be ? thanks
#58 Posted : Wednesday, October 29, 2014 7:10:43 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: vX Vindicate Xv Go to Quoted Post
I was also stuck at 339/340 for a while. Ended up being a ramp at industrial area that wasn't showing on map. I just happened to spawn and drive in and get it. It's a pain to get all the little bits everywhere. Good luck with finding it =) Just keep checking around.

Thank you! This is what did it for me.

The very small road going into the Zona Industriale.
 2 users liked this post.
#59 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2014 3:43:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: conedotexe Go to Quoted Post
You should try the entrances to the Aérodrome and the Zona Industriale area, I've somehow missed the entrance to the Industriale area and now on 339/340 roads discovered.

on the map there is a very small area leading onto the Zona Industriale area, this appears white on both the main map and mini map (making it look like you have already Driven over it) so try entering zona inustriale from the main road onto the small tiny road and continue way into the hart of zona, this should give the 340/340 roads.

still struggling, remember to go along all slip ramps on the motorways fully, as a small piece of the slip ramps can be missed
 1 user liked this post.
#60 Posted : Monday, December 15, 2014 5:38:00 PM(UTC)
It was the industrial area for me too
#61 Posted : Wednesday, December 24, 2014 1:09:40 AM(UTC)
Thanks BikeRockerBoy. I've been looking for that road for months. That's the one I needed.
#62 Posted : Wednesday, January 7, 2015 9:58:46 AM(UTC)
One road i found that shows as complete is where the Saint Martin destination hub is. You have to drive under the marquee. This was my last road on 360.
It's also worth trying other destination hubs.

Edited by user Thursday, January 8, 2015 11:24:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 6/13/2042 5:56:12 PM(UTC)
#63 Posted : Wednesday, January 7, 2015 11:20:49 AM(UTC)
I'm now at 339/340 roads... I'll check the spots hinted in this thread.
#64 Posted : Wednesday, January 7, 2015 11:21:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Flaw3d Genius Go to Quoted Post
You guys have drove the full map already?

For some reason, I chose to drive the entire map after doing like 3 races. I got some hair up my ... and just HAD to go get them! 309 currently on XB1.

PRESIDENT/CO-FOUNDER
THE FUEL JUNKIE CAR CLUB
User is suspended until 6/13/2042 5:56:12 PM(UTC)
#65 Posted : Wednesday, January 7, 2015 4:24:47 PM(UTC)
I decided to start a new career, and finally un'ocked the achivement. Go figure.
#66 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 7:20:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dbdogg8 Go to Quoted Post
Yes I am playing on the 360. No it is not as good as the Xbox one version, but if you don't have a One its still a damn good game. So the problem. I have, or at least think I have driven on all the roads, yet it say 339/340 driven. I have scoured the map for an little piece for about 1.5 hours now. Nothing. I doubt its me either, because it took me less time to find my last few missing pieces on TDU 2. Any one have a fix? Having this problem at all? How about on the one even?

It might be a road that looks completed but has a small portion that is not completed and that portion is small enough that you can not see it.

Also I must wonder: Why does the 360 version get more roads? some of those trails in the Xbox-one version that lead into the woods could definitely classify as roads in my honest opinion.
#67 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 9:49:18 AM(UTC)
I'm officially at a loss for now. I'll just keep cruising and racing and hope it shows up. I can't see anywhere on the map, on a LARGE TV, where I am, missing. It would be nice to get a high def picture and post it...ooh thread idea for all...like a Where's Waldo Road on my Map!

314/315

Strangely, I haven't spent more than 45 seconds inside each Barn Find Zone once they pop up. Much easier than FH1.

PRESIDENT/CO-FOUNDER
THE FUEL JUNKIE CAR CLUB
#68 Posted : Wednesday, January 28, 2015 6:34:20 AM(UTC)
It was the entrance to the Industrial Zone area where you perform stunts with an Audi R8. Damn Sumo Games didn't even tried fully porting the game to X360. Nevermind at least they did their best to publish a game on an inferior console.
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Wednesday, January 28, 2015 6:44:01 AM(UTC)
You may want to get your facts straight, two different companies developed Forza Horizon 2: http://forums.forzamotor...on-X360.aspx#post_258032

Originally Posted by: Wh1te Vo1d Go to Quoted Post
It was the entrance to the Industrial Zone area where you perform stunts with an Audi R8. Damn Sumo Games didn't even tried fully porting the game to X360. Nevermind at least they did their best to publish a game on an inferior console.

Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

#70 Posted : Wednesday, January 28, 2015 2:33:03 PM(UTC)
This may have been said already I didn't read all 3 pages.

Top tip in the horizon game settings u can change the darkness of ur screen. Put it as dark as it will go. Then take all the icons off on the map. With the screen dark the roads look neon.

I was missing a very tiny sliver and it stuck out big time with this setup. Hope it helps.
#71 Posted : Wednesday, January 28, 2015 9:57:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Alpha Tide Go to Quoted Post
This may have been said already I didn't read all 3 pages.

Top tip in the horizon game settings u can change the darkness of ur screen. Put it as dark as it will go. Then take all the icons off on the map. With the screen dark the roads look neon.

I was missing a very tiny sliver and it stuck out big time with this setup. Hope it helps.

or you could just change your TV from color to black and white..press of the button on the remote control
#72 Posted : Thursday, April 2, 2015 1:42:30 PM(UTC)
I was stuck on 338/340. I scoped every where on the map with all icons off. That's one tip btw hit LB while on map and select all off. I Could not see a single grey spec. I fast traveled to Zona industale nub and bam 339!! Fast traveled to Montellino Hub and BAM!! Human GPS 50G score thanks for the tips. Kool nice to have all 50 discount boards down then fast travel anywhere perk is very usefull. Saves lots of time well spent 300k easy 37K for the long ferrari 250 bucket list with 100% difficulty. Even i can do it in 5:40 and you have 8 minutes or 8.24 was it?

Edited by user Thursday, April 2, 2015 1:51:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 2/27/2289 5:55:18 AM(UTC)
#73 Posted : Thursday, April 2, 2015 4:55:49 PM(UTC)
the last road is a bag to find :)

on all systems
#74 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2015 8:57:15 AM(UTC)
I'm stuck with one road left on the Xbox One. I've tried everything suggested but nothing. I just don't know what to do.
#75 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 8:52:40 AM(UTC)
sponsor bonus and how too find all roads i got 338/340
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error