13 Pages<<10111213PrevNext
#276 Posted : Wednesday, January 7, 2015 5:31:05 PM(UTC)
I saw an update. I was excited like oh yeah problem solved. I was wrong still broken. I'll be calling asking for my money back for game and dlc. If unistall DLC game still wont play. Thank you turn 10 for saving me $60+ in the future. I will no longer be supporting your products.
 4 users liked this post.
#277 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 5:19:04 AM(UTC)
To reiterate what I've posted elsewhere in the forum as well as earlier on in this thread.

We are aware of the issues some of you are having with the Storm Island expansion, namely involving car meets not unlocking thus blocking progression to Storm Island, game crashes related to the Storm Island expansion and no new events appearing after installing Storm Island. We're working on solutions to these problems and as soon as we can update you with further progress we'll be sure to do so. As always we really appreciate your patience and understand your frustrations.
Forza EMEA Community Manager
#278 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 3:55:58 PM(UTC)
I recently purchased the Storm Island Expansion pack for Xbox One and installed it successfully, however I cannot play it since all menus are greyed out. The error message says Feature Locked: This feature is currently locked. Play the Forza Horizon 2: Storm Island expansion to unlock it.

The only menu I can click for storm island is the Storm Island Progress button, but I can't do much there either.

Please help!
#279 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 6:31:21 PM(UTC)
How do these issues make it past testing? A bug that kills the game for nearly a month is a huge problem.
#280 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 9:40:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gotWORMS Go to Quoted Post
How do these issues make it past testing? A bug that kills the game for nearly a month is a huge problem.

At least they're working on this. They haven't even acknowledged the audio bug that's plaguing other players.
http://forums.forzamotor...nging-thread-merged.aspx
#281 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 10:52:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Leathersoup Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: gotWORMS Go to Quoted Post

At least they're working on this. They haven't even acknowledged the audio bug that's plaguing other players.
http://forums.forzamotor...nging-thread-merged.aspx

This is ridiculous. Seems anymore we pay for broken games, because they can just release a "patch." And that's if we're lucky. I've played Forza since they came out. Always loved the games. But my loyalty stops when their loyalty to making great games stops. I love the fact Forza is being promoted on home screen of Xbox, despite the severe issues.
#282 Posted : Thursday, January 8, 2015 11:50:52 PM(UTC)
I'm having the same freezing issues whenever I try and play Storm Island. I've unistalled and reinstalled the game several times and have tried to play Storm Island with the same result. Is there a patch soon or some kind of fix?
 3 users liked this post.
#283 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 4:03:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
To reiterate what I've posted elsewhere in the forum as well as earlier on in this thread.

We are aware of the issues some of you are having with the Storm Island expansion, namely involving car meets not unlocking thus blocking progression to Storm Island, game crashes related to the Storm Island expansion and no new events appearing after installing Storm Island. We're working on solutions to these problems and as soon as we can update you with further progress we'll be sure to do so. As always we really appreciate your patience and understand your frustrations.

Except that this is your first post in this thread since a post on the day the DLC came out over 3 weeks ago, and that was only about waiting for the title update that came out a couple of hours after the DLC could be downloaded, preventing it from working. So there is no mention "earlier on in this thread" that T10 was working on or even aware of the other issues at all.

Software has bugs, stuff like this happens, but it's the impression that T10 didn't know or care that it was broken that makes it frustrating.
#284 Posted : Friday, January 9, 2015 6:29:26 AM(UTC)
Update here about the upcoming fixes for these issues - http://forums.forzamotor...ssed-in-next-update.aspx
Forza EMEA Community Manager
#285 Posted : Sunday, January 11, 2015 1:43:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PisterMibb Go to Quoted Post
I recently purchased the Storm Island Expansion pack for Xbox One and installed it successfully, however I cannot play it since all menus are greyed out. The error message says Feature Locked: This feature is currently locked. Play the Forza Horizon 2: Storm Island expansion to unlock it.

The only menu I can click for storm island is the Storm Island Progress button, but I can't do much there either.

Please help!

For those who can see Storm Island but is in gray and cannot be accessed, the reason for this is you must progress through a few races first. You have to progress a bit into the game in order for it to become available. If you follow the recommendations for races within the game, it should unlock and become available within an hour of the first race.

1 user liked this post.
#286 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 3:36:14 AM(UTC)
After not playing this game for a while I read about the update. Fired up FH2 and instantly got the first Car Meet cutscene and when leaving the Car Meet the Storm Island intro played with the icon appearing on the map. All good now, finally.

Edit: bloody good fun

Edited by user Wednesday, January 14, 2015 3:43:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#287 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 12:58:40 PM(UTC)
It seems like Storm Island works fine, but the game still crashes when I exit any hub, except the main one. Anyone else still having this problem?
#288 Posted : Wednesday, January 14, 2015 1:02:40 PM(UTC)
It seems like storm island works fine. The game still crashes when I exit any hub, except the main one. Anyone else having this issue still? .(accidentally posted twice. Not sure how to delete post.)

Edited by user Wednesday, January 14, 2015 1:58:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#289 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2015 9:31:38 AM(UTC)
how do I play on storm island as I just paid for it and downloaded it now but it wont let me click storm island or club I need help please thanks
#290 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2015 1:11:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HONUSDAN Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HONUSDAN Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AVFC Mike 93 Go to Quoted Post
Hi all
Just brought storm island and drove to the place in nice to go and when I tried to enter it came up with a screen telling me to buy it but has purchased written across it, I can get the cars from the auto show but can't actually go to storm island because the only way off that screen is to back out of it, am o the only one with the issue or is everyone having the same problem

That sounds imilar to the "installing 100%" issue.

The fix for that one (assuming this is the same) is as follows:

1. Got to my games and apps.
2. Go to Forza Horizon 2.
3. Press menu button.
4. choose manage game.
5. Choose uninstall game (game only).
6. Cold reboot the console by holding the power button on the console for 5+ seconds until it turns off.
7. Turn it on and reinstall the game and do nothing else on the console until it is installed and updated to 100%.
8. You may need to manually install each of the dlc packs and once again do nothing until they are fully installed.
9. Enter the game and see if it is fixed.

This sort of worked. It still took 3 hours to get to 100%. I then had to cancel the sync and it loaded my game. I can't see any cars with custom liveries. I can at least play the game.

I tried this again. It took 1 hour to get to 100% sync and another 4 hours before it was completed. I then had to re-sync my other family members IDs. Those took about 3 hours a piece. I took forever but everything works fine now.

Bumped for Hedgehunter2010

"I have, in fact, no interest in life outside racing cars."
- Enzo Ferrari

True Forza start date: June 2005
#291 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2015 1:16:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xBLITZ96x Go to Quoted Post
how do I play on storm island as I just paid for it and downloaded it now but it wont let me click storm island or club I need help please thanks

The most common fix for this is finish the current series you are in.
"I have, in fact, no interest in life outside racing cars."
- Enzo Ferrari

True Forza start date: June 2005
#292 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 3:09:28 AM(UTC)
Is this still not fixed ? I've just purchased the Storm Island expansion, and can't access it. Not happy.
#293 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 4:25:51 PM(UTC)
The date is June 24th 2015 and I cant get it I paid and installed it, and can't play it it's as if I haven't bought it!
#294 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 5:02:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MCGUIS Go to Quoted Post
Is this still not fixed ? I've just purchased the Storm Island expansion, and can't access it. Not happy.

More info would help - how are you try to access it? How far into the game are you? What exactly is happening?
#295 Posted : Wednesday, June 24, 2015 5:08:26 PM(UTC)
I recently downloaded the FH2 demo and like so much that I bought the game (digital)... But I didn´t deleted the demo... I puchase then the Fast And Furios car pack and Storm Island... But neither of them appears in the game... What do I have to do to play Storm Island and use the cars that I puchase???
#296 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 3:56:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Giba Neto Go to Quoted Post
I recently downloaded the FH2 demo and like so much that I bought the game (digital)... But I didn´t deleted the demo... I puchase then the Fast And Furios car pack and Storm Island... But neither of them appears in the game... What do I have to do to play Storm Island and use the cars that I puchase???

Cars need to be bought in the Autoshow (DLC cars will be 0 cr the first time) while Storm Island is accessed from the docks in Nice. If you haven't progressed far enough in the game these options will not yet be available to you and you need to keep playing for a bit (follow the story and complete Championships).

Edited by user Thursday, June 25, 2015 10:09:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#297 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2015 6:13:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Giba Neto Go to Quoted Post
Never mind... It was necessary win some races and the market place opened and all the Fast and Furious cars was there to download and win some other challenges and the Storm Island appears...

#298 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 11:04:03 AM(UTC)
A couple of days ago I purchased storm island and haven't been able to play it at all. I finished the series I was in and even uninstalled the whole game and addon and it still won't let me play it! Please help!! Also I'm lvl 126 so I have progressed enough
#299 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 5:13:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Drew dez nuts Go to Quoted Post
A couple of days ago I purchased storm island and haven't been able to play it at all. I finished the series I was in and even uninstalled the whole game and addon and it still won't let me play it! Please help!! Also I'm lvl 126 so I have progressed enough

Driver level doesn't indicate game progress -have you read through the posts before yours and tried the solutions there?
#300 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 9:18:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Drew dez nuts Go to Quoted Post

Driver level doesn't indicate game progress -have you read through the posts before yours and tried the solutions there?

I think I have tried everything and I have done 2 horizon finals
13 Pages<<10111213PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error