10 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext
#126 Posted : Thursday, November 6, 2014 1:51:31 PM(UTC)
The last post was over a Month ago. I too have been just driving around trying to figure out how to select Solo Championships. Is this the way the game is, or is there a Bug in the game?
#127 Posted : Saturday, November 8, 2014 4:45:00 AM(UTC)
I'm not sure if this will help anyone but I ran in to this problem yesterday having reached the 'pro roadtrip'. The event that was(at the time, unknowingly) holding me up was the "hilltop sprint" event in Montellino.

None of the new events would show up on the map, despite having done the 'train' showcase event.

When I looked back at the events on pause --> Roadtrip --> Progress, "hilltop sprint" showed as 0/10 but on the map it showed 1/10 (which seemed more like it as I knew I had already done this event.

I first tried re-doing the event in the same car as before but this did not help. I've just re-done this in a different car class and the progress jumped straight from 0 to 2/10 divisions complete and, sure enough, the cutscene triggered for the next set of events in San Giovanni.

In short, it looks as though it may be possible to overcome this by revisiting the last event that *did* show up and complete this in a different 'division' of car.

Hopefully this helps someone.

CAL3H
#128 Posted : Tuesday, November 11, 2014 11:42:34 PM(UTC)
I've been having the same issue the last race I took part in was the train showcased. I then went online and when I returned all the new races have disapeared and the old ones. The only races I have available are the two showcases but they are showing as completed. I don't really want to start again because I have 28 Cars and over 1.5m cr and whose to say this won't happen again. This is my first forza game and at first I thought it was brill but after seeing this month long thread and no solution or even acknowledgment from debs, I'm pretty sure I won't be buying any future games.

Vip. Forza deluxe. Felling rather ripped off spending £60 on a game that does not work properly.
 1 user liked this post.
#129 Posted : Sunday, November 16, 2014 8:09:56 AM(UTC)
There needs to be an option to cancel current championship so we can all move along. Sign me up as one of the people who has this problem
#130 Posted : Tuesday, November 18, 2014 1:53:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mistabrown7six Go to Quoted Post
There needs to be an option to cancel current championship so we can all move along.

This would be great and I don't know why it isn't there already.

I still haven't started the game up since the last patch. Would love to keep playing it as I was really enjoying myself but now... I just feel like I wasted my money.

Some acknowledgement that this is at least being looked at would be nice...
#131 Posted : Thursday, December 4, 2014 7:45:33 PM(UTC)
Has there been a fix for this - mine has been struck down by this and the game is useless now. Reste championship option yet?

Has anybody got around this? If I use Anna she just sends me to race the train or race the plane (which ive already completed) when i tell her to continue current championship
 1 user liked this post.
#132 Posted : Thursday, December 11, 2014 4:23:20 AM(UTC)
has anybody come up with an actual fix to this problem?

halfway through a championship and now all races have disappeared, progress shows me as being in a=n active championship but i have no way of getting to the next race/

if I use anna for "continue championship" it sends me to the train race, which i have already competed, and i have tried going online a frew times. I cannot do any new road trips as i am locked in a championship.

any word from turn 10 on fixing this known and common bug - which renders the game absolutely useless!!
#133 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 4:08:36 PM(UTC)
I'm having the same problem. I'm only 12% through the championship and can't go any further. I literally just bought an Xbox One for this game. BTW it was awesome, when it worked!

It's a shame too see posts with this same issue dating back to October. It sucks that companies like Turn 10 don't understand how communicating with their customers works. It also makes Microsoft and xbox look bad.

I guess Horizon 2 is just a problem ridden as PS4's Driveclub, but at least they are letting their customers know that they're working on the problem.

Good thing I have 2 more weeks to get a full refund on by xbox. I can't justify owning this for one broken game.
User is suspended until 8/29/4753 5:46:11 PM(UTC)
#134 Posted : Friday, December 12, 2014 4:49:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: johneeejohn Go to Quoted Post

Good thing I have 2 more weeks to get a full refund on by xbox. I can't justify owning this for one broken game.

Then buy a different game. Why would you get rid of a console that does so much because one game doesn't work?

"Time to sell the house honey, the bathroom lightbulb is burnt out"

Ridiculous
 1 user liked this post.
#135 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 6:47:04 PM(UTC)
This just happened to me on the xbone after downloading the new update......Any news on a fix yet? I had just finished a roadtrip, went to hunt down a barn find and then quit.....
When I restarted I had to wait for it to d/l the dlc and now all I have is a red hub that I had just finished which tells me that it is not the road trip destination, and the festival hub which has a NEW icon on it,but only garage and autoshow........
Really annoying, lv76 purple wristband and 3mil credits, don't really want to have to restart!
 1 user liked this post.
#136 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 7:02:27 PM(UTC)
Add me to the list. I did the 4th showcase (raptor vs crop duster) and it just went to a black screen after. Now there's no new events, Anna takes me to a car meet every time I tell her to continue road trip, and when I go to the hubs, they say that I can only continue at the next designated championship location. This is some junk. I really don't want to restart. I'm level 35 and only need 5 championships to the finale. (Xbox one)
#137 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 10:41:49 PM(UTC)
I have the same problem, there was a 1GB update, it was the Storm thingy update, now after I finish the Crop Duster showcase, there are no races for me to go to. This is frustrating! I don't want to restart everything back...
#138 Posted : Tuesday, December 16, 2014 11:07:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VolkSwaggenn Go to Quoted Post
Add me to the list. I did the 4th showcase (raptor vs crop duster) and it just went to a black screen after. Now there's no new events, Anna takes me to a car meet every time I tell her to continue road trip, and when I go to the hubs, they say that I can only continue at the next designated championship location. This is some junk. I really don't want to restart. I'm level 35 and only need 5 championships to the finale. (Xbox one)

I have the exact same problem..................................

Edited by user Wednesday, December 17, 2014 2:35:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#139 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 8:52:46 AM(UTC)
I just completed the crop duster race while the race was ending I was prompted to download storm island update. After the download now new championship has been appearing and Anna just sends me to car meet up. I've tried hard reset, reinstalling it, using offline mode and I've visited all the hubs trying to start a new championship.

so now I just completely stuck driving around waiting for this to be fixed so I can play the rest of the solo game.
#140 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 9:22:43 AM(UTC)
I'm stuck in Montellino after the race against the balloons. Same problem, can't do the road trip to start the next tournament. Please Turn10 give us an answer...

Edited by user Wednesday, December 17, 2014 9:23:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#141 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:30:01 PM(UTC)
After reading all the topics and posts regarding this issue, and seeing absolutely no response from anyone at Turn10, it looks like we are on our own with this.....
Not even a "Sorry, we are aware of it".......
I deleted my save and started again....Fingers crossed it doesn't happen again!
#142 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 1:55:49 PM(UTC)
Also can not continue. I finished the balloon race but no new event started. And I can not cancel or change the current Championship (that I finished anyway). Never had Problems before so maybe it is really related to the big patch that was recently released.
#143 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 3:07:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tricky400 Go to Quoted Post
After reading all the topics and posts regarding this issue, and seeing absolutely no response from anyone at Turn10, it looks like we are on our own with this.....
Not even a "Sorry, we are aware of it".......
I deleted my save and started again....Fingers crossed it doesn't happen again!

How do you delete your save and does your credits stay intact or no?
#144 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 4:39:11 PM(UTC)
Exact same this happen to me, was in middle of balloon race, then was prompted to update. After update, I did balloon race and now can not continue with no races or able to change championships. **** es me off when I got 4mil in credits. I tried, hard reset,deleted console save data and reloading cloud data. No luck! Pretty **** ed off.
#145 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 4:50:54 PM(UTC)
To Delete save:

From the Home screen, select My games & apps.
Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
Scroll to the right, highlight the saved data for your gamertag under Saved Data, and then press A on your controller.
You will be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
Delete from console will remove the local copy of this save. You can retrieve it from the cloud the next time you play.
Delete everywhere will remove your saved data from this console, the cloud and all other consoles you play on.

For me it wiped out everything (lvl 0, no cars, no money etc). The only things left seem to be speed camera times and some of the club data.
It's a bit weird...The second race I did it unlocked the Loyal cheevo (earn 500,000 XP for your club) and when i drive down a new road it says x out 315 roads discovered and then brings up
the club comparison saying I have 315/315......So I'm guessing things like leaderboards are saved separately?

Seriously T10, over 2 months....100's of complaints, and not a single response?

Edited by user Thursday, December 18, 2014 3:10:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#146 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 7:04:18 PM(UTC)
Same issue. No ability to progress. No championships appear after completing balloon race, have tried hard reset/save deletion/etc. ANother way Microsoft has made me regret getting an xbox one this year, along with Master Chief Collection. Extremely disappointed in the whole xbox experience.
#147 Posted : Wednesday, December 17, 2014 11:41:39 PM(UTC)
I need help. I have finished race of the balloon to montellino and me no more Champioships to do.The map montellino stays red but I'm not changing the league and if I go to the center of horizon nothing happens.
 5 users liked this post.
#148 Posted : Thursday, December 18, 2014 9:22:58 AM(UTC)
Hi all,

We're currently investigating this issue, thank you for your patience whilst we look into the problem.
Forza EMEA Community Manager
#149 Posted : Thursday, December 18, 2014 11:08:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

We're currently investigating this issue, thank you for your patience whilst we look into the problem.

Thank you as we cant play the game anymore til its fixed
#150 Posted : Thursday, December 18, 2014 5:47:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeliosT10 Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

Same problem in the same spot.
10 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error