2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 2:33:09 PM(UTC)
I have quite a few tunes up already... My favorite classes in FH2 are A and S1, so that's where most of the tunes will be. There are some racing tunes and then there are some playful tunes. I highly recommend the F-100 tunes... It uses the Stock Rims and Whitewalls, and it's a skill chain machine...

If there is a specific car/class you'd like to see tuned, please post it here. I cannot promise that I will make it happen (depends on price and availability of the car mostly), but I will do my best!

Here is the list, and I will be updating it regularly... BiggLou55's FH2 (XB1) Tune & Livery List

Notes:
  • Cars listed as "..Shared.." are tuned, tested, and should be shared in game. If you find that a tune listed as "..Shared.." is missing, please let me know. There are times I might think I shared a tune but failed to do so.
  • The cars listed as ".Tune/Test." are ones I'm currently working on. They might be shared, but they are not complete and still require further tuning testing.
  • Those listed as "Garage" are simply cars in my garage that I have yet to start tuning...
  • I may also share multiple tunes for same car in the same class. These different tunes will be different builds (parts and then re-tuned)...
  • I have some Liveries shared out. They are street themed, and some have my vanity plate on them. Keep an eye out for new liveries with more custom street themes, but keep in mind I am a tuner first... ;-)
  • In order not to miss any of my tunes, please Creator follow me in FH2 (and FM5).. Gamer tag is BiggLou55

If you are interested in a list of all FH2 (XB1) cars, here is the list. I will be updating this list as well with every DLC...

Edited by user Saturday, October 18, 2014 10:00:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 2:45:09 PM(UTC)
Sorry to anyone who tried to view the list... I failed to share it... It's shared now and the link is updated...
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 8, 2014 10:06:00 AM(UTC)
Tune List and full FH2 Car list updated and two F-Type tunes shared....

The F-Type
- S1-Class tune is done and it has a full gearbox tune... Very tall 1st gear and then short fast gearing through 8.... This thing Loves this class...
- A-Class tune is shared but it's still in testing. I'm not happy with it in A-Class and I'm still working on a good parts combo to make it work.....
- I might make an S2-Class tune for it as well...

A few other tunes and liveries have been added, and I keep adding more to the list just about every day...

Edited by user Wednesday, October 8, 2014 10:07:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Friday, October 10, 2014 7:49:33 AM(UTC)
I've made some really progress on Off-Road and Rallycross tunes... I will be sharing the rest out this weekend...

I've updated the Tune list and added a "Tune Type" column.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 12, 2014 2:04:42 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the list as you did. You have a new follower!
#6 Posted : Monday, October 13, 2014 10:13:01 AM(UTC)
You're welcome...! Thank you as well!

Update: Extreme Offroad tunes are up. All Four are set up in S1 Class and all four have been tuned for offroad use. They soak up the bumps very well, but they require some practice. You will need to uses throttle adjustments to change direction at higher speeds (on and off throttle). They may feel like they are going to roll at times, but have faith in the car! ;-)

The Extreme Offroad class is as follows:
> Bowler EXR S (AWD)
> Ford F-150 SVT Raptor (AWD)
> Local Motors Rally Fighter (RWD)
> Ram Runner (AWD)

I am now working on the Offroad class applying what I learned tuning the Extreme class... Stay tuned...

1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 7:42:54 AM(UTC)
The Raptor tune is great. It drives cross country like it's on pavement.
#8 Posted : Saturday, October 18, 2014 10:01:51 AM(UTC)
Thanks CLues! I am glad you like it!

Update: I've had to re-share the Google Sheets list. Here is the new link: https://docs.google.com/...8v37Oys/edit?usp=sharing

Notification

Icon
Error