This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
78 Pages<<5253545556>>PrevNext
#1326 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:49:45 AM(UTC)
Does anyone know why I can't use dlc cars when offline. A few will work offline... But most of the cars say "this option is not available because you are not connected to Xbox live" help
#1327 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 8:59:47 AM(UTC)
Still no tier 5 reward car as of 9pm est last night. this was redeemed about 10am Sunday the 5th and I received the credits already.
#1328 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 9:21:40 AM(UTC)
Hello people. I'm currently in a paypal dispute with seller of forza horizon 2 on xbox one. They have a weird way of you downloading games which involves signing into an account they make downloading the game then removing it. The problem is they advertise that VIP comes with it. But it doesn't work as I don't get the VIP rewards eg. Double xp and credits or the crown beside my name. Just looking for a mod to either tell me where I'm going wrong. Or confirm this so I can use it in the dispute case against this seller so it dosnt happen to other people.

TLDR.

Is forza VIP transferable from one account to the other on the same xbox ?.

Cheers
Alex
#1329 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 9:50:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: F1XL Aldo Go to Quoted Post
Hello people. I'm currently in a paypal dispute with seller of forza horizon 2 on xbox one. They have a weird way of you downloading games which involves signing into an account they make downloading the game then removing it. The problem is they advertise that VIP comes with it. But it doesn't work as I don't get the VIP rewards eg. Double xp and credits or the crown beside my name. Just looking for a mod to either tell me where I'm going wrong. Or confirm this so I can use it in the dispute case against this seller so it dosnt happen to other people.

TLDR.

Cheers
Alex

Who's the seller? this sounds like some under the table **** .
#1330 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 10:18:04 AM(UTC)
Hi, i keep getting problems trying to get on the Multiplayer since the update. I tried to download the BMW M5 for free when the update cam out, now when i attempt to get online it say that i need to wait until the update is complete, even though it is already on showing 100%. I don't know how to solve this with the limitations of the Xbox One, any ideas?
 1 user liked this post.
#1331 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 10:26:43 AM(UTC)
Dont know if anyone has asked, but have you gotten any complaints about the engine sound lag in the game?
#1332 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 10:36:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheHead225 Go to Quoted Post

TLDR.

Cheers
Alex

http://gk4.me/en/xbox-on...e-edition-xbox-one.html

There a pretty legit site. Just not sure about the forza stuff.
#1333 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 11:31:26 AM(UTC)
I´m still have some stuff not working....
I bought the Ultimate version and inside game the VIP membership doesn´t work and all the car packs are installed but in the market I need to buy with "CR" money.

I already desinstall the game and downloaded again but doesn´t work.

Turn 10, days ago I reported same problem here in this post and waiting for some help.
#1334 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:04:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheHead225 Go to Quoted Post

TLDR.

Cheers
Alex

http://gk4.me/en/xbox-on...e-edition-xbox-one.html

There a pretty legit site. Just not sure about the forza stuff.

Yeah that's not legit at all. The reason the VIP isn't working is becasue it's tied to the other account. In no legit purchase would you ever have to use another account to download the game. You also run the possibility that they change the credentials on the account, lock you out, then you have no way back in and they can resell the game account again. You need to be smarter about this stuff and stop trying to save a buck.

If you want to save money on FH2 wait till it goes on sale or something.

Edited by user Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:07:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#1335 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:15:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheDaniel46 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: dennyPlayer Go to Quoted Post
[Mod Edit - All posts to this forum must be in English. Please translate your message before posting - D]

LOL!! .. Nice one, reply to the guy in English, a language he obviously doesn't know, informing him to post in English. At the least you should have thrown what he said into Translate & reply to him in a language he understands. Could be a youngster or older person with no understanding of the T&C's genuinely looking for help.

Me olemme vain kiireisiä ilmaistyöntekijöitä, emme millään voi hallita jokaista kieltä jolla viestejä tänne kirjoitetaan, saati tulkita viestin sisältöä. Käytäntönä on aina ollut, että vieraskielinen viesti kehoitetaan kääntämään ennen postausta. Ja olisihan ko. vieraskielinen käyttäjä voinut kääntää viestinsä jo valmiiksi ennen englanninkieliselle foorumille postausta. Tietysti se olisi vienyt sinulta mahdollisuuden kiukutella tyhjästä mutta aina ei voi voittaa.

Poor show T10, very poor show.

Moderaattorit eivät ole T10:n palkkalistoilla.

And kind of a little racist that people can't post in the language they know :S Is forza for English speakers only?

Ei, mutta foorumilla kielenä käytetään englantia.

Extremely poor show.

Mielipiteenne kiittäen hylätään.

1 user liked this post.
#1336 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:16:45 PM(UTC)
Hi all, we're continuing to investigate issues with the game regarding lockups and freezes and, while I don't have an update for you, I wanted you to know that we are aware of these issues and will continue to be on top of finding a solution. We are also continuing to look into issues where certain players have not received their Forza Rewards. As I said in a previous update, the vast majority of players have their Rewards now and we are continuing to investigate these on an individual basis.

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#1337 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:19:00 PM(UTC)
Is anyone else still waiting for the credits from rewards? I redeemed like 10 days ago and a few days later got a mail in Forza which proceeded to add no credits and disappear and no credits have shown up since. The tier gift cars did download without issue at the same time, just credits seem to have issues.
#1338 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:32:17 PM(UTC)
I redeemed my rewards about 4/5 days ago. I got all my cars and cr. But when I turned tier 6 I didn't get my mc p1. Do u think I will get it or nah? Its been quite awhile now. :-)
#1339 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:37:22 PM(UTC)
Hi guys,

I have been playing Forza Horizon 2 for a couple of days now, levelling up to level 31. However, I have not been able to receive any (daily) credits from my drivatar.

Has anyone else experienced the same issue? Does anyone have a hint how to fix that?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

MCMatchMan
 1 user liked this post.
#1340 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 1:02:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Hi all, we're continuing to investigate issues with the game regarding lockups and freezes and, while I don't have an update for you, I wanted you to know that we are aware of these issues and will continue to be on top of finding a solution. We are also continuing to look into issues where certain players have not received their Forza Rewards. As I said in a previous update, the vast majority of players have their Rewards now and we are continuing to investigate these on an individual basis.

How about the issue where users can't play online? I'd say thats a pretty big problem. Why are we being blatantly ignored?
#1341 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 1:21:46 PM(UTC)
This is my first time playing Forza. I leveled Up to the Green Wristband. Then my Xbox 1 did a huge update to Forza and now I don't have any of the cars that I got with the VP version and none of the races show up so all I can do is free roam. I think I'm still getting free credits and I got 300000 for downloading the hub, but can't do any racing. Anyone else?
#1342 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 2:25:39 PM(UTC)
Any solution to the multiplayer issue?? Every time I try getting onto anything multiplayer related it tells me that it's still downloading and feel free to explore while I wait. The update and installation are both fully completed and the message even says the installation is at 100%. Please fix this ASAP, I'm starting to lose faith in your skills...
 1 user liked this post.
#1343 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 2:26:28 PM(UTC)
Also, a quick update for 360 players: We have identified the bug that prevented players from grabbing their FH2 photos from the Gallery pages here on FM.net. That problem should be resolved shortly and 360 players will be able to access their photographs.

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
 1 user liked this post.
#1344 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 2:40:22 PM(UTC)
Also, a quick update for 360 players: We have identified the bug that prevented players from grabbing their FH2 photos from the Gallery pages here on FM.net. That problem should be resolved shortly and 360 players will be able to access their photographs.

Hi. Multiplayer hasn't worked since launch. Please.
#1345 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 3:10:31 PM(UTC)
Turn 10 has the worst customer support I have every experienced. Since Oct first I have been emailing, pm , and calling Microsoft to get my tier 3 car (2013 viper )and cash ($300000).. And nothing has been done. [Mod edit - WSD - Nobody is lying to you, implying that they are is defamation]

Edited by user Friday, October 10, 2014 2:59:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1346 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 3:40:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GnR SomersBy Go to Quoted Post
i'd like rewards fixed aswell :P but thx 4 keeping us posted

Once we get server issues worked out and VIP problems resolved, we will be tackling the rewards payouts, etc.

I am still experiencing problems with my VIP status. I bought the digital ultimate edition. The crown is not next to my name and Im not getting the VIP benefits. Also have not received my forza rewards. Please Help!

Edited by user Thursday, October 9, 2014 3:42:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1347 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 3:52:30 PM(UTC)
Problem on 360: I'll be driving down a road and hit an invisible something in the middle of the road that stops me in place and damages my car... Nothing visibly there. I'll drive over the spot again and I don't hit anything. Is there a problem with driving at high speeds? Is anybody else having the same problem? Very disappointed in every aspect of this game.
#1348 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 3:56:41 PM(UTC)
So count me among the people who can't play Horizon 2 anymore. The game is stuck at the first loading screen and it just keeps playing the welcome video over and over. Everything was fine until today. I can play other games with no issues.
#1349 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 4:40:19 PM(UTC)
I"m a loyal Forza fan and redeemed 3 days ago my rewards online.. How long does it take to receive them??
#1350 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 9:18:47 PM(UTC)
I'd like to add myself to the list, My game won't load. its just at the main loading screen. I was playing this morning. Not sure what happend, Hope it gets fixed soon
78 Pages<<5253545556>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error