78 Pages<<4748495051>>PrevNext
#1201 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 12:39:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: i am 1ronman84 Go to Quoted Post
I'm on xbox 360 and tier 4 I think and I'm in line 2 receive 600,000 credits and 3 or 4 bonus cars, but iv had the game since realease and still not had them..... Help please

Xbox 360 do not get rewards unfortunately it's strictly xboxone only

Colour of my skin makes me an enemy but that ish don't bother me...
#1202 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 1:05:22 PM(UTC)
Got my rewards, still no VIP or season pass cars
#1203 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 1:15:42 PM(UTC)
Just got everything. Thanks for the help 👍
 1 user liked this post.
#1204 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 1:38:08 PM(UTC)
Hey guys I accepted my 1.5 million on Forza horizon 2 it came up on my screen to download it then it stopped said severs are down. But I got my money on forza 5 just fine. And I also I did get my cars just fine I think there where 5 and they downloaded just perfect. I was just wondering how or will it finally be put in my account.
#1205 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 1:42:40 PM(UTC)
😡😤
how long does it take to be the points counted? To get to tier 7.
my biggest point of criticism is in online mode when playing with friends. you hear no sound from the engine or exhaust. in tdu that was made better. laferrari rushes past me and it sounds like a freaking electric car! its cool when you hear your friends cars reving up their engines!

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 1:45:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1206 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 1:44:54 PM(UTC)
Just got everything aswell, about time :)
#1207 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 1:48:04 PM(UTC)
Received my tier 2-5 reward cars and demo car and downloaded fine. Did not receive tier 6 mclaren p1. Also 1.5 million credits disappeared when I tried to download them into account.
#1208 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 1:52:58 PM(UTC)
Yes same here 600,000 credits failed to go into my account, guess it's not big deal really.
#1209 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 1:55:30 PM(UTC)
My friend and I use gameshare and I bought Forza horizon 2 but he bought the VIP pass and other DLC items. He is able to play the game with the free cars and vip pass, but I am not able to use VIP or buy the cars for free. When I go to manage game, I shows that all of these items are already installed, and I have no option to actually buy them if I wanted to.

Does anyone know what's going on with this?
#1210 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 1:57:14 PM(UTC)
I have now waited at least 5+ days and still have not recieved my 300,000 cr from the loyalty points program.
#1211 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:03:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tomeddie12 Go to Quoted Post
Hello, I have currently not received the gift cars for being a loyal forza member and for reaching tier 6, would like this problem to be addressed and sorted in the near future. Thanks for reading, loving forza horizon 2!

I still havent received any rewards! I have been a loyal Forza Gamer since the first Forza Motorsport game on the original Xbox and i have had more problems with this one game than all of the rest put together, please pix this problem, not just for me, but for all those who are experiencing the sanme issues!
#1212 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:10:30 PM(UTC)
Got my 2.1mil on both FH2/FM5 and tier cars and demo car for FH2, but no vip cars and still asking me to pay for new car pack even though i have the season pass. Thanks for what i already recieved though.
#1213 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:17:53 PM(UTC)
Afternoon update: The Mobil 1 Car Pack is now launched and should be accessible to all now or very soon (I just downloaded the pack on my personal Xbox One). When you launch Forza Horizon 2, you'll be prompted to update the game. If you have purchased the pack or the Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass, you'll find the cars from that pack available at the Autoshow. The cars in the Mobil 1 Car Pack should be purchasable for 0 credits in the Autoshow for those who own the pack or the Car Pass. As with Forza 5, this only counts for the first time you purchase that particular car.

Thanks and enjoy the pack!

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#1214 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:18:45 PM(UTC)
Update patch came through about 20 minutes ago for me. Got the Mobil 1 pack free in game with my Car Pass after update installed.

Thanks to T10 for getting it sorted.
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today - James Dean
#1215 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:39:47 PM(UTC)
Got a patch update around 333mb for the game. Guess what. I GOT MY CREDITS THE DEMO CAR AND MY TIER 6 CARS. THANK YOU TURN 10 FOR FIXING THIS. Sorry for the yelling but now I can play.oh this was on 10/7/2014 at 5:40 pm central time

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:41:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1216 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:42:33 PM(UTC)
Got the update, still can't access anything regardless. Freezing at the title screen continues....
#1217 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:45:35 PM(UTC)
Hey any news on mobil1 car pack have download car pass but mobil 1 still says 3.99 to purchase are u still working on issue have purchased ultimate edition and have all other cars and received my 1.5 credits from hub with no problems so maybe i m just greedy 😋
#1218 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 2:53:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xXGRANDADXx Go to Quoted Post
Hey any news on mobil1 car pack have download car pass but mobil 1 still says 3.99 to purchase are u still working on issue have purchased ultimate edition and have all other cars and received my 1.5 credits from hub with no problems so maybe i m just greedy 😋

There has been a patch to fix it. Come out of the game and hard reset your console. When you restart the game it should pop up with a box to tell you FH2 requires an update.

Hope this helps.
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today - James Dean
#1219 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:05:51 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Afternoon update: The Mobil 1 Car Pack is now launched and should be accessible to all now or very soon (I just downloaded the pack on my personal Xbox One). When you launch Forza Horizon 2, you'll be prompted to update the game. If you have purchased the pack or the Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass, you'll find the cars from that pack available at the Autoshow. The cars in the Mobil 1 Car Pack should be purchasable for 0 credits in the Autoshow for those who own the pack or the Car Pass. As with Forza 5, this only counts for the first time you purchase that particular car.

Thanks and enjoy the pack!

I heard about a big problem!

Some people lost their progress in earlier forza games!! How is that possible can turn 10 fix this?

Also you are from turn 10 can we send you a wishlist for cars?

#1220 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:49:24 PM(UTC)
Still no sign of the 1.5 mil in rewards credits. Starting to think it ain't gonna happen. Kind of a bummer, but oh well.
#1221 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:53:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PhreshPharaoh36 Go to Quoted Post
No reward cars,no dlc. Nothing works for me guys. What should I do now?

What he said. Bought a Challenger 44000 Cr and a Noble 245000 Cr trying to download free cars, so so much for those credits.
Bought Ultimate package weeks ago. Was installed attached to FH2 Demo, so had to delete FH2 Demo, Then reload DHC, VIP.
Can see Mobil 1 pack and the rest under Cars, but cannot download free, only buy.
Got the 333 patch at boot.
Infuriating on a good day.
Fun game, but short on surprise and delight. OK, plenty of surprise. Not so much delight.
Plz fix.
Xbox 1,
F5, FH2,

LJK

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:57:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1222 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:01:28 PM(UTC)
Brian, nice job by the Turn10 team on resolving the server issues.
As someone who works in a 24x7 data center, I know there has to be a post-incident review on this outage.
I am curious on what exactly happened, which I know will be kept internally but still wish to ask if it's ok?

Since you mentioned it was due to server issues, is redundancy not in place at Turn10?
What steps were taken to mitigate the issue? Was it capacity related? Did the engineers have to perform a failover?

Going forward, what will be done so that this issue doesn't re-occur?
Does Turn10 use monitoring tools? Is there a 1st level team that monitors these servers/applications?
#1223 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:08:02 PM(UTC)
Can you tell me when I can get my cars. I downloaded the patch for Xbox one.I have horizon 2 Ultimate first day. I have all the car packs I have spent more time going through the forms trying to find out what I'm supposed to do to download my cars that I have playing the game I would be way up Tear 6 or so.

How do I get the cars?do I have to run in a race win a championship other people are running cars that leave my class A sports car in the dust. How do we find out what class we can run in what race. I show up to a race and I'm told I can't use car Imaxed out I have to set it back to original I guess so I have to use the car you get at the start. When sent back to class A others leave me in the dust they seem to be running sports cars they got from somewhere. I was told I have to buy them at the auto show for no cash. It tells me the auto show will will open soon. When and how do we make it so it's open to us.

Just tell me if my game is messed up or am I missing something such as running a certain race or doing a certain task..that's all I want to know

Rob / Rxb123

Also where can we find out about clubs and such .....Social Clubs and Rivals are all great out on my game. I'm getting tired of doing burnouts and drift four points the bucket list is a good idea that's what I'm doing now at least they give you the car suited for the task.
#1224 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:20:51 PM(UTC)
Being asked to buy the Mobil car pack. Since update can't connect to multiplayer, keeps saying I need to wait for an update but it states the updates at 100% tried restarting no luck.
#1225 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:31:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Android Finale Go to Quoted Post
My friend and I use gameshare and I bought Forza horizon 2 but he bought the VIP pass and other DLC items. He is able to play the game with the free cars and vip pass, but I am not able to use VIP or buy the cars for free. When I go to manage game, I shows that all of these items are already installed, and I have no option to actually buy them if I wanted to.

Does anyone know what's going on with this?

You'll have to buy a separate VIP PASS under your gamer tag. Better off doing it through Microsoft website. You'll have access to the DLC but you'll have to use in game credits to buy the cars. Same thing happened with me and my brother. I get everything for free but he's the secondary profile and has to pay with credits. Buying an additional VIP PASS can help with credits so its up to you if you think it's worth it.
78 Pages<<4748495051>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error