78 Pages<<4546474849>>PrevNext
#1151 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:43:23 AM(UTC)
when are you going to address the controller issues please
#1152 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 6:48:54 AM(UTC)
Today I got a massage saying my monthly rewards could be redeemed through the hub which was not true, dunno if it was a community message I got by mistake or what. Still missing my second 1.5 million credits and 2x 150,000. I had to do a hard reboot to get past the initial loading screen, that was a first for me, I know you're looking into that problem already. Just thought I'd let y'all know what's up on my end.
#1153 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:03:36 AM(UTC)
Yeah, I bought the car pass but I can't even figure out where to download the Mobil 1 pack and I'm getting kind of annoyed. Is there an update and my game just isn't letting me update it? I'm going to get really ticked if I wasted $25
#1154 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:10:07 AM(UTC)
I just read your latest update as of 10/6 6:51pm...

I see you are approaching the rewards issue on an individual basis and I wanted to let you know that I have not received my reward.

I appreciate the game and have been playing as much as possible!
GT: StreetProvenHP

"If you’re in control, you’re not going fast enough." - PJ
#1155 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:13:12 AM(UTC)
Instead of concentrating efforts on helping those daft enough to pay for extras on a game this new, why not sort out the bug that is halting so many peoples game play? Events dissappearing on solo play should be a much higher priority than bonus content or is it all about the $$$???
#1156 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 7:26:05 AM(UTC)
Hi, i never got my forza rewards and redemed them the day after the game released. My gamertag is xroadkill151x and id appreciate it if this gets resolved
#1157 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:01:48 AM(UTC)
Am i the only one that doesn't have any dialogue or nav sound in the game?
#1158 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:07:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Teferiincub Go to Quoted Post
I posted it in the http://forums.forzamotor...g-and-Glitch-Thread.aspx post, but I hope it's ok to post it here also. I'm having the following issue with FH2 on 360:

There is a bug with MS 360 wireless wheel. I can't switch to so social/cars/progress tabs with wireless wheel on 360 in the pause menu. Pressing LT/RT does nothing. I can switch just fine with regular 360 controller, but not with the wheel. This is actually a major issue, since I can't access perks menu with the wheel. Most other menus seem to work ok with LT/RT (car paint menu also seems to not work with the wheel though.)

I'm not trying to spam, just hoping to make the issue more visible to people in charge.

I too use the U wheel only and have posted about this problem.
Do hope they give us an update to correct this as I'm hating the game because of this issue.

#1159 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:20:46 AM(UTC)
Hello,
I doesn't got:

My six Reward Cars
My Reward Credits (2.1 mio)

yet.

I reedemed my rewards one day after release.

I'm on XBox One. My GT: SyR x HaKo

Thx for help.
#1160 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:33:02 AM(UTC)
still not received my rewards yet i love the game and that but it becoming a joke now
#1161 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:50:22 AM(UTC)
I still haven't got a single thing! I redeemed my rewards on 1/10/14 and still not got them nor have I got my cars for being tier 6 which would of helped a lot but no never got them. Along with other various gifts I should of got. I've had the game since day one yet my friends who got it today got their rewards and gift care etc almost instantly.

Patiently waiting but hope it's sorted soon 👍
#1162 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 8:54:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STANCED x JZA80 Go to Quoted Post
I still haven't got a single thing! I redeemed my rewards on 1/10/14 and still not got them nor have I got my cars for being tier 6 which would of helped a lot but no never got them. Along with other various gifts I should of got. I've had the game since day one yet my friends who got it today got their rewards and gift care etc almost instantly.

Patiently waiting but hope it's sorted soon 👍

same
#1163 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:09:06 AM(UTC)
Hi. I still can't connect to multiplayer, when i try to access car meets, online freeroam or online road trips. I can only connect to game party with my friends. I have open NAT. Using XO on wireless connection. Other games seems to work fine (Fifa, Watch Dogs, Nfs Rivals, Battlefield, Forza 5). Please help!
#1164 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:17:48 AM(UTC)
Hey all, not sure if this is in the right place but.....

I received the message in forza hub about the Mobil 1 car pack, can see all the awesome cars in the clip, but I can't see them in the auto show or the market place tab in the pause menu.. Not had a tittle update either despite rebooting etc. Anyone else having this issue on Xbox one?

Quality game though guys, I've spent every spare minute I've had on this since the UK launch.. even took the day off on Friday too so I could go and pick up my copy and get stuck in :)
#1165 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:22:47 AM(UTC)
Cant even start the game up. Was fine on sunday now stuck on start up screen, been loading for 20 minutes... whats goin on??
#1166 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:30:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turbo T0MT0M Go to Quoted Post
Hey all, not sure if this is in the right place but.....

I received the message in forza hub about the Mobil 1 car pack, can see all the awesome cars in the clip, but I can't see them in the auto show or the market place tab in the pause menu.. Not had a tittle update either despite rebooting etc. Anyone else having this issue on Xbox one?

Quality game though guys, I've spent every spare minute I've had on this since the UK launch.. even took the day off on Friday too so I could go and pick up my copy and get stuck in :)

the dlc not out yet
#1167 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:33:57 AM(UTC)
Received my cars, but only received the 300.000 Credits from.
The credits from FM4 , FM5 and FH1 are still missing.
#1168 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:37:51 AM(UTC)
Says it's out on the 7th of October though... And that's today lol!
#1169 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:58:23 AM(UTC)
my rewards are not updating I should be in tier 6 by now I have all the bucket list items done in the game and it still says that I only have 5 done what is the deal would really like to claim my rewards please fix this

Like a Boss
#1170 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 10:00:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turbo T0MT0M Go to Quoted Post
Says it's out on the 7th of October though... And that's today lol!

i no but we should get it tomorrow and are u having a problem with your rewards
#1171 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 10:06:38 AM(UTC)
I haven't received my rewards yet redeemed almost 1 week ago. I redeemed 1.5m! My gamertag is PxuLL.

Please help!

Edited by user Tuesday, October 7, 2014 10:27:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1172 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 10:07:54 AM(UTC)
I still cannot access any of the downloadable cars. It still says installing but it has been stuck at 0% for like 4 days. Have not received any of the loyalty or monthly rewards. Cannot play multiplayer. Reminds me why I rarely buy titles on launch day.
#1173 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 10:10:46 AM(UTC)
Got the carpass and the mobil1 pack is NOT free to me.
 1 user liked this post.
#1174 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 10:10:48 AM(UTC)
The Mobil 1 Car Pack for Forza Horizon 2 is being launched today. If you don’t currently have access to the pack, please be patient, it’s coming. Also, some Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass owners are not seeing the Mobil 1 Car Pack as “free”. This is due to a configuration error and Turn 10 is working with Xbox to correct this, which should happen soon. If you are a Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass owner, please do not try to re-purchase the Mobil 1 Car Pack. Once the configuration issues are solved, the Mobil 1 Car Pack will show up as “free” for Car Pass owners, as intended.

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#1175 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 10:14:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
The Mobil 1 Car Pack for Forza Horizon 2 is being launched today. If you don’t currently have access to the pack, please be patient, it’s coming. Also, some Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass owners are not seeing the Mobil 1 Car Pack as “free”. This is due to a configuration error and Turn 10 is working with Xbox to correct this, which should happen soon. If you are a Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass owner, please do not try to re-purchase the Mobil 1 Car Pack. Once the configuration issues are solved, the Mobil 1 Car Pack will show up as “free” for Car Pass owners, as intended.

what about my rewards i not got them yet i redeem it friday and i not received any cars yet please help
78 Pages<<4546474849>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error