78 Pages<<4142434445>>PrevNext
#1051 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 2:24:11 PM(UTC)
Redeemed my rewards on Oct. 1st. It's now the 6th and still nothing.
#1052 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 2:26:13 PM(UTC)
I still have not received my loyalty cars or money and it is October 6th, 6 days after release.
#1053 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 2:34:07 PM(UTC)
I still haven't gotten my loyalty cars unless they are not on the xbox 360
#1054 Posted: : Monday, October 6, 2014 2:36:27 PM(UTC)
Hello, I have currently not received the gift cars for being a loyal forza member and for reaching tier 6, would like this problem to be addressed and sorted in the near future. Thanks for reading, loving forza horizon 2!
#1055 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 2:43:49 PM(UTC)
Still no cars as promised for buying and playing on release day. I have not received the 600,000 cr. redeemed on this site. all I got was 1250 cr. Please help with this disappointment. [360]
#1056 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 2:45:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ritchie1970 Go to Quoted Post
How about the VIP pass, etc. available to all accounts on the same Xbox? There are plenty of topics about this, but I cannot seem to find an answer from de FH2-team...
My son desperately needs the VIP :P

Desperately needs VIP? More like wants...

Do a quick search, there had been plenty about it here. The only person who gets VIP benefits is the original gamertag that used the VIP code. All other accounts get access to the VIP cars but that is it. If another account used the code and your son WANTS it, his account will also need to purchase it.

For more info, search, ore look at ManteoMax's faq thread either in the FH2 our FH5 sub forums.

#1057 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 2:55:04 PM(UTC)
I redeemed my rewards a day or two ago and yet I still have not received my credits in Forza Horizon 2.
#1058 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 2:59:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TakingDjAztec Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TRINISPARTA Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RyoTakahashi Go to Quoted Post
What a game, it's so easy to make money can't understand the cry babies on here. Like the saying goes, patience is a virtue & to the ones that's having network problems I symp with you not the rewards cry babies lol

That is not the point mate. People expect to get what they told they were going to get.

That is it really :)

People need to understand and read the updates. These things take time & reward cars is nice(time & effort in forza series) but half of them won't even be used because the variety is so vast on game. The ones who can't even play the game online is the ones i feel sorry for because they missing out on the basics of game.

The update tells us, we need to mention whether we have or have not received our rewards.. So what the hell are you on about?

Whatever [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - fyerball]

Edited by user Wednesday, October 8, 2014 10:11:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Colour of my skin makes me an enemy but that ish don't bother me...
#1059 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 3:04:14 PM(UTC)
I Need Some Help Getting My Photos For Instagram On My Ipod. When I Pull Up My Gallery There Is Nothing. No Pictures On So Ever. Please Help! Im On Xbox 360
#1060 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 3:04:33 PM(UTC)
[quote=TRINISPARTA;204175]What a game, it's so easy to make money can't understand the cry babies on here. Like the saying goes, patience is a virtue & to the ones that's having network problems I symp with you not the rewards cry babies lol

That is not the point mate. People expect to get what they told they were going to get.

People need to understand and read the updates. These things take time & reward cars is nice(time & effort in forza series) but half of them won't even be used because the variety is so vast on game. The ones who can't even play the game online is the ones i feel sorry for because they missing out on the basics of game.[/Iquote]

The update tells us, we need to mention whether we have or have not received our rewards.. So what the hell are you on about?

Whatever Whatever [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - fyerball]

That's a quick way to get put under moderation or be asked to leave the forums and not return.

They said they would do something, now they must deliver. That is all. As I mentioned earlier, if it were a paid dlc and not free, "reward" cars everything would be in working order and we'd all have the cars already. That why people are upset. No need to be rude.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 8, 2014 10:12:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1061 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 3:28:51 PM(UTC)
hello, I am having an issue regarding the rewards. My rewards came in late Friday and I had lots of things to redeem. Many of them were successful except two of them, and it happened to be my to rewards that included the lamborghini huracan and my 1.000.000 cr. I am hoping that can be looked at and fixed soon. Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

ROFL Waffle202
#1062 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 3:35:17 PM(UTC)
Still no rewards here missing 5 an 6
#1063 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 3:39:58 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post
[quote=TRINISPARTA;204175]What a game, it's so easy to make money can't understand the cry babies on here. Like the saying goes, patience is a virtue & to the ones that's having network problems I symp with you not the rewards cry babies lol

People need to understand and read the updates. These things take time & reward cars is nice(time & effort in forza series) but half of them won't even be used because the variety is so vast on game. The ones who can't even play the game online is the ones i feel sorry for because they missing out on the basics of game.[/Iquote]

Whatever [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - fyerball]

That's a quick way to get put under moderation or be asked to leave the forums and not return.

They said they would do something, now they must deliver. That is all. As I mentioned earlier, if it were a paid dlc and not free, "reward" cars everything would be in working order and we'd all have the cars already. That why people are upset. No need to be rude.

Because i said don't be crying about something that will be sorted? People can't even play online but not crying because they know it'll get sorted. Any new game comes out will have hiccups & to think all games won't have problems is just straight up ignorance. I just can't understand how a couple of free cars can upset people that much to say they're going to return the game. So much content on game to keep you occupied but hey i guess 3-4 free cars will make it much better.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 8, 2014 10:13:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Colour of my skin makes me an enemy but that ish don't bother me...
#1064 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 3:55:45 PM(UTC)
I bought the Day One DD version online. I can't access any of the multiplayer content. Even though I'm clearly connected to Xbox Live and can play all other online games. There are no online road trips. The square to click is locked and ghosted. Same goes for the track bar at the top of the menu screen. SOCIAL, CLUB, RIVALS, and MARKETPLACE are all ghosted and won't even hi light while cycling with RB and LB. All I have is a single player game. Can't even download the free cars. Because of some bs about the FH2 servers.
#1065 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:11:14 PM(UTC)
I'm experiencing frequent audio glitches. The engine audio will freeze at a certain pitch and then jump to the actual rpm. It just throws you off while shifting manually and it sounds awful.
#1066 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:18:40 PM(UTC)
Redeemed my rewards on Oct. 3rd, still no rewards or my loyalty cars for tier 6. And haven't received my Subaru for playing the demo.

Edited by user Monday, October 6, 2014 4:19:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1067 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:33:08 PM(UTC)
I have not received my redeemed credits! It says I have but I have not recieved them in game! Should have something like 3mill but haven't seen a single one
#1068 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:34:08 PM(UTC)
I have not received the rewards as of yet.

Thanks for the time.
#1069 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:35:15 PM(UTC)
my mate got this game fri i got it weds and he got his rewards and i havent
#1070 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:43:06 PM(UTC)
So, I finally received a message in Community News in FH2 saying:

Quote:
"Your monthly Forza Rewards have arrived! Go and redeem your rewards in the Forza Hub Xbox One app now!

Funny thing though, when I go to the app or to my rewards here, it notifies me that I've already redeemed my rewards and that I need to claim them in FH2. So, which is it? I still haven't received any rewards but now the game seems to think I have.

It's starting to become frustrating because tomorrow will mark the release of the 3rd DLC for this game and this has still not been resolved while the DLC goes ff without a hitch.
#1071 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:49:24 PM(UTC)
No rewards cash, no loyalty cars yet for me!
#1072 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:52:50 PM(UTC)
So I bought the ultimate edition and preordered from game stop, but when I put my Lamborghini code in I was given the Audi a 2nd time. Any idea why and how this can get fixed?
#1073 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:54:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: XxArchAngelxX22 Go to Quoted Post
So I bought the ultimate edition and preordered from game stop, but when I put my Lamborghini code in I was given the Audi a 2nd time. Any idea why and how this can get fixed?

GameStop/EBGames had some errors with their codes where instead of Lambo's they were giving out Audi's. That is beyond T10's control and you must contact either GameStop, Microsoft or both to resolve.
#1074 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:10:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: slyther1892 Go to Quoted Post
I still haven't gotten my loyalty cars unless they are not on the xbox 360

Originally Posted by: Camero H8ter Go to Quoted Post
Still no cars as promised for buying and playing on release day. I have not received the 600,000 cr. redeemed on this site. all I got was 1250 cr. Please help with this disappointment. [360]

If ya go back and read some of the thread lots of 360 have the same issue and no rewards unlocking because according to all the posts, people who have the XBOX360 version (which is more than the XBOX One version) we do not get any. I've read about 30 different posts saying the XBOX360 version isn't included in the rewards program, but no one h as said other wise and Turn10 hasn't addressed the issue about XBOX360 users either. Here's my post from a few pages back, if XBOX360 users indeed do not get rewarded, that's kind of sad :( Many many people have stated 360 users are not part of the club and I wish Turn10 would verify, no DLC even mentioned for the 360 version but there is DLC mentioned for XBOX One, but then again, Turn10 didn't do the 360 version, "Sumo did.

Quote:

So let me get this straight, since I bought the game for the XBOX360 I'm being penalized for buying it and not being rewarded by the system? This is just a tad unfair if I'm understanding this correctly. It really doesn't bother me all that much, after all it was free stuff for buying the game and playing it. Still a shame as I bought the sesaon pass for Forza Horizon and pretty much completed that game. So if I understand correctly I might as well stop checking rewards from now on as I do not have a XBOX One and probably won't for some time.

If XBOX360 users were indeed going to get their tier rewards, I have not received mine and were redeemed 9/30/2014 on launch day.

Guess I'll have to do some more reading about XBOX360 players/owners being excluded from the "club".

#1075 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:15:37 PM(UTC)
Do people on Xbox 360 that have Horizon 2 get the rewards on it? If so I still haven't received mine that I redeemed Wednesday. If not then whatever thats stupid.

Edited by user Monday, October 6, 2014 5:23:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

78 Pages<<4142434445>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error