78 Pages<<4041424344>>PrevNext
#1026 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 10:40:06 AM(UTC)
I redeemed my rewards 2 says ago and haven't received them yet. Thanks for looking into the matter!
#1027 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 10:40:54 AM(UTC)
I have three issues..

- I did not get a DLC code from my retailer, because apparantly, they only got DLC-codes for Xbox One owners (which is unacceptable to be honest).
- I can't get my photo's to load up on the Gallery on this website. I uploaded them last friday, when I first got the game.
- I haven't received my TIER 4 rewards yet or any rewards for that matter, while it states on the website, that I have received 600,000.

I'm a very loyal Forza player, since I have FM 2, FM 3 SCE, FM 4 LCE, Forza Horizon 1 (LM) and FH 2 (Day One edition) All for Xbox 360.
 1 user liked this post.
#1028 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 10:52:31 AM(UTC)
What a game, it's so easy to make money can't understand the cry babies on here. Like the saying goes, patience is a virtue & to the ones that's having network problems I symp with you not the rewards cry babies lol

Colour of my skin makes me an enemy but that ish don't bother me...
#1029 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 11:14:39 AM(UTC)
My vip is still not showing on xbox one. Says purchased and downloaded tried 3 or 4 times uninstalling and still nothing been like this since game release. Very disappointing.
#1030 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 11:23:29 AM(UTC)
Still waiting for my Loyalty and Forza Rewards, I'm a Tier 7, come on turn 10 whats taking so long, I live in New Brunswick, Canada
has the rewards not reached Canada yet?
#1031 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 11:43:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xboxgamer969 Go to Quoted Post
Still waiting for my Loyalty and Forza Rewards, I'm a Tier 7, come on turn 10 whats taking so long, I live in New Brunswick, Canada

Don't think so. I'm in Ontario and haven't received my 1.5 million, loyalty cars, and the demo Subaru yet.
#1032 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 11:45:46 AM(UTC)
had my game from day one and still not got my rewards but my friends i play with have all got theres
#1033 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 11:50:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: StancedNotRiced Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: xboxgamer969 Go to Quoted Post

Don't think so. I'm in Ontario and haven't received my 1.5 million, loyalty cars, and the demo Subaru yet.

I live in taber, alberta and I've received my 1.5mill and loyalty cars. Just haven't received my demo car and I cant connect online
#1034 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 12:09:25 PM(UTC)
New player, been waiting 3 days for rewards to show up.... would love an update...
#1035 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 12:13:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TRINISPARTA Go to Quoted Post
What a game, it's so easy to make money can't understand the cry babies on here. Like the saying goes, patience is a virtue & to the ones that's having network problems I symp with you not the rewards cry babies lol

That is not the point mate. People expect to get what they told they were going to get.

That is it really :)
#1036 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 12:15:27 PM(UTC)
So i redeemed my forza rewards last week and have still yet to receive the loyalty cars and the 1.5 million. Just wondering if there is an update for those of us who have still yet to receive them?

Thanks,

evilpup13643
#1037 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 12:20:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PPiDrive Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Dreggs Go to Quoted Post
how long till i get my day one cars and bonus car

The day one cars ar redeemed using a code inside the game case.

i have used the codes still no cars
purchased but not in my garage :(
#1038 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 12:36:13 PM(UTC)
I've been playing the game since day one, bought the $95 copy thru the Xbox market place (XBOX ONE). No rewards or cars.

Check out My Instagram and My Flickr

#1039 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 1:05:20 PM(UTC)
Not sure if this is the place to go but as of now its 2 pm October 6th (My birthday actually, finally 17) on the west coast and i still haven't received the 2.1 million for being a tier 7, the 5 loyalty cars for being tier 6 at launch, or the demo car, unless there has been a a thread made other than this, for issues like this, I'd like to pointed to it, and I'm not complaining would just like some clarity of when I can expect my rewards.
"You can sleep in a car, but you can't race a house"
#1040 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 1:07:41 PM(UTC)
Hi, I've rang Xbox support since my game crashed yesterday. This left me with just the bmw and nothing left. I was told my data was corrupt and so I had to start again. In doing so I lost my 3 gifts cars, these included the Lamborgini Hurican, Dodge Viper and the Subaru WRX. Is there any way I can get these back?
#1041 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 1:31:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RyoTakahashi Go to Quoted Post

That is not the point mate. People expect to get what they told they were going to get.

People need to understand and read the updates. These things take time & reward cars is nice(time & effort in forza series) but half of them won't even be used because the variety is so vast on game. The ones who can't even play the game online is the ones i feel sorry for because they missing out on the basics of game.

Colour of my skin makes me an enemy but that ish don't bother me...
#1042 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 1:38:22 PM(UTC)
I haven't got my rewards
#1043 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 1:41:11 PM(UTC)
I still haven't got my rewards, redeemed them 3 days ago.
#1044 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 2:01:03 PM(UTC)
Anyone help me? Xbox 360 version, I'm at level 51 purple wristband, completed all 8 races for Costello, nice and sisteron but no more races appear for the other places? What do I do? Do I have to complete all the division races?

Edited by user Monday, October 6, 2014 2:02:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1045 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 2:02:15 PM(UTC)
Hey! 1st of all I'm absolutely loving the game! Unfortunately I have still not received any of the VIP cars and I'm tier 6, also haven't got the demo car yet. I am getting the 2x reward progression though. Looking forward to driving the p1!
#1046 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 2:05:00 PM(UTC)
Ah and I've tried redeeming 2 lots of credits neither of which have came into the game, thanks again for your help T10!!
#1047 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 2:07:06 PM(UTC)
I am tier 6 and received my 1.5 million in rewards as well as the bmw 1m, viper gts, huracan, and rally fighter but i did not receive my P1 i received my rewards actually allot earlier than any of my friends, the morning of the second day that the game came out but no P1... every other friend that was tier 6 got it except me. Im hoping I can get the P1 within a few days.
#1048 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 2:09:02 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RyoTakahashi Go to Quoted Post

People need to understand and read the updates. These things take time & reward cars is nice(time & effort in forza series) but half of them won't even be used because the variety is so vast on game. The ones who can't even play the game online is the ones i feel sorry for because they missing out on the basics of game.

The update tells us, we need to mention whether we have or have not received our rewards.. So what the hell are you on about?
#1049 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 2:14:12 PM(UTC)
I have not received my reward ($1,000,000 in FH2). I am not sure if it makes a difference that I am still on the Xbox360.
#1050 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 2:14:29 PM(UTC)
IT STILL HAS NOT GAVE ME FORZA REWARDS. HELP ME
78 Pages<<4041424344>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error