78 Pages<<3940414243>>PrevNext
#1001 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 7:02:24 AM(UTC)
Greetings T10.

I have not received my 1.5 million reward credits :)

Thanks for all of your hard work
#1002 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 7:13:40 AM(UTC)
Hello Turn 10,

I have not recieved my Horizon 2 reward cars yet. I should be gifted a BMW 1M and the SRT Viper. I did also redeem 600.000Cr. and this has worked fine for me, its just the reward cars. I also played the demo and have not recieved the gift Subaru yet also. If you guys could gift me these cars that would be very nice.

Thanks in advance,
jappie241
Jappie241's Race & Drift liveries : FM6 Gallery
#1003 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 8:08:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
[UPDATE: 10/4/14 11:54 a.m.]

Another update for you:

As of about an hour ago, we are caught up with loyalty and Forza Rewards fulfillment in Forza Horizon 2. This means we have worked through the backlog of players who have been playing the game since release on Tuesday and we are now fulfilling new and current rewards. Two items of note:

1) For new players (those who just started playing the game and/or redeemed rewards today) we should be back to the standard wait between Forza Rewards redemption and fulfillment in the game, which is around four hours. If you find yourself waiting longer and unable to get your loyalty rewards or redeemed Forza Rewards, please let us know in this thread so we can follow up.

2) We are still not 100% caught up on Demo Car award fulfillment. (If you're not sure what that is, see this story on FM.net). These award cars were de-prioritized, as we wanted to get loyalty cars and Forza Rewards out first, and they are still being sent out through the weekend.

Finally, our online services continue to be in good shape and the Turn 10 crew continues to monitor them all weekend long.

--

[UPDATE: 10/3/14 5:25 p.m.]

Here’s another update about the state of Forza Horizon 2. First up, all services for the game should be running at optimum capacity. This includes multiplayer and Rivals, as well as server-side features like livery and tuning creation/downloads, leaderboards, etc. The Turn 10 team will be monitoring our services closely all weekend long, ready to pounce on any issues we see and make sure that these services remain stable and are working as efficiently as possible.

Second, our loyalty and Forza Rewards fulfillments are continuing to go out. Many folks on this thread have already received their cars and credits as we continue to work through the list of reward-eligible players. I believe we are on the downhill side of this problem and I will have an update for players as soon as our Rewards fulfillments are complete or tomorrow at around this same time, depending on which comes first. Also, if you try to download your credits and they do not get added to your account, you can try again by quitting the game (not uninstalling the game, mind you) and restarting. Your rewards message should be waiting for you in the message center and you can try to download your credits again.

Finally, we have seen some complaints from players who are unable to connect to multiplayer services in Forza Horizon 2. We are investigating this issue within Forza Horizon 2 but I also want to remind players about issues regarding NAT errors on Xbox One. If you are unsure of how your home network is set up, or the state of your NAT settings, this is a good support article found over at the Xbox Support site to help you troubleshoot. Those of you who are still having issues with multiplayer should let us know in this thread so we can follow up.

Thanks for all your patience this week and here’s to a great weekend with Forza Horizon 2!

--

[UPDATE: 10/2/14 1:30 p.m.]

A quick update from me today. We continue to monitor our server issues, working towards stabilization for all players. The team here at Turn 10 is working hard to get things running in a satisfactory way. This continues to be a top priority for us until these issues are resolved.

Also, lots of people are asking about not receiving your various rewards yet. This includes loyalty cars, Forza Rewards credits, etc. I want to reiterate: We are definitely aware of these issues and these rewards are being sent out. In fact, many Forza Horizon 2 players have already received their rewards. With regard to Forza Rewards in particular, if you have redeemed your Rewards here on the Forza Web site or via Forza Hub you will be receiving your rewards. The server issues we are experiencing means they are going out more slowly than we'd like but they are going out.

As always, thanks for your patience.

--

[UPDATE: 10/1 12:05 p.m.]

Hi All,

A few more updates for you:

• Rewards payouts are starting to go out, including Forza Rewards, loyalty cars, etc. You can redeem your Forza Rewards today (and each month) over at the Rewards site, or by downloading the brand new Forza Hub app for Xbox One.

• We are aware of the issue with people being unable to join Car Clubs in Forza Horizon 2 and are working on a solution.

• Server stability should be much better than it was yesterday but we are keeping a close eye on performance today.

I've seen lots of people asking on various threads about "2x reward acceleration" for Forza Horizon 2 VIPs. To clarify: 2x reward acceleration refers to the doubling of gift value when using the wheelspin feature after leveling up. As a Forza Horizon 2 VIP, you receive double the value of the gifts that a non-VIP player receives. For example, where a non-VIP would win 20,000 credits after a wheelspin, a VIP would win 40,000. For car prizes, VIP members receive both the car AND the credit value for that car.

--
[UPDATE: 9/30 11:25 p.m.]

Hi folks,

A few updates for you tonight:

• We have implemented a server-side fix for those players who have experienced issues with VIP functionality in Forza Horizon 2. With this fix, expected VIP behaviors should work as intended in the game (VIP badge next to your GT, 2x VIP wheelspins, VIP Car Pack cars cost zero credits on first purchase, etc.) As a precaution, we recommend you quit your current game of Horizon 2 and restart the game in order to see the corrected VIP functionality.

• Some players who were part of the Xbox One October Preview program were experiencing crashing and freezing in Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 5. An update was released earlier today and should be available to all Preview participants by tomorrow night. This update to the Xbox One OS should resolve those issues.

• We have resolved the issue that allowed players to double-purchase VIP and/or the Forza Horizon 2 bundles. This should no longer be possible. We are currently investigating solutions for players that purchased this content more than once.

• Some of our social features, like Rivals, livery sharing, etc. are seeing inconsistent performance for some of our players. While these features are generally working, some of them are performing more slowly than is ideal. The team is working to improve our online service performance.

• Once the servers are stabilized, we will then get to sending out payouts for loyalty rewards cars, Forza Rewards payouts, etc.

Thanks again for all your patience with the launch of Forza Horizon 2.

--

[ORIGINAL POST] First of all, thanks to everyone that has purchased Forza Horizon 2 and is enjoying the game so far.

We wanted to keep you in the loop with what is happening regarding issues with VIP functionality and our intermittent launch day server issues. To that end, here's what's happening at Turn 10:

We are seeing intermittent connection issues with the game. As a result, we may be temporarily disabling some of our services from time to time to help determine the root cause. Clubs is an example of something that was temporarily disabled. These disruptions should be short in duration as we learn more about the problem and prepare a solution.

While debugging the connectivity issues above, we are also actively testing a fix for the VIP issue that some of you are experiencing. We hope to be in a state ASAP, where we can release fixes for both issues. Thanks for your patience. This is a top priority for us today.

I still have yet to receive anything from rewards, no cars, no credits and no demo car, and no loyalty cars. Leveled up in rewards 2 days ago and redeemed that and still haven't received those either. I'm out 2 million credits plus all the cars, yet you say your all caught up even though people still haven't received anything.
#1004 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 8:12:47 AM(UTC)
I have yet to recieve anything, my rewards cash or the loyalty cars.
No Hellcat, No problem!
 1 user liked this post.
#1005 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 8:16:42 AM(UTC)
I just noticed this thread... I've gotten one of my 4 rewards. It gave me 1.5 million and I've yet to receive the second 1.5 million as well as two 150,000 rewards. Please treat me with the same type of loyalty I've treated Forza with!

Edited by user Monday, October 6, 2014 10:12:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1006 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 8:37:48 AM(UTC)
hi i redeem my reward on Friday 3rd October and i still not got it please can u help me please
#1007 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 8:41:19 AM(UTC)
hi and i not received horizon 2 car rewards yet and i been playing the game since it came out
#1008 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 8:54:40 AM(UTC)
Hi,

I received gift messages a few days ago for all of the reward cars (including demo reward car) and the currency.

When I went to collect the rewards, they all downloaded fine with the exception of the tier 6 P1 - this gave me an error every time I attempted to download it.

I thought to leave it till next time I logged in, thinking it must be a temporary server issue - however every time I've logged in since the P1 has gone from my gifts list.

Please could I be re gifted this car.

Thanks.
#1009 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 8:56:02 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Speed69pt Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
First of all, thanks to everyone that has purchased Forza Horizon 2 and is enjoying the game so far.

We wanted to keep you in the loop with what is happening regarding issues with VIP functionality and our intermittent launch day server issues. To that end, here's what's happening at Turn 10:

We are seeing intermittent connection issues with the game. As a result, we may be temporarily disabling some of our services from time to time to help determine the root cause. Clubs is an example of something that was temporarily disabled. These disruptions should be short in duration as we learn more about the problem and prepare a solution.

While debugging the connectivity issues above, we are also actively testing a fix for the VIP issue that some of you are experiencing. We hope to be in a state ASAP, where we can release fixes for both issues. Thanks for your patience. This is a top priority for us today.

unimpressive to release a game with such problems, i wish i could have a refund on my digital utltimate edition.

It's nearly been a week now and I still haven't received my 1.5 million credits from forza rewards...
#1010 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 9:01:43 AM(UTC)
hi when will i receive my rewards thanks
#1011 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 9:12:08 AM(UTC)
This may be a minor issue, but I just want to make you aware:

My Forza Horizon 2 Rewards for the Bucket list says 14/14, but my bar is not full and the points say 373 out of 400. I think it's been like this for 2 days now, so it might update by itself but I'm not 100% sure since it does say 14/14 on the details page.

Thank you.
#1012 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 9:20:49 AM(UTC)
So yeah. I redeemed my rewards about 4-5 days ago, and still have got absolutely nothing.
I've been patiently waiting but there gets a point where it becomes annoying, especially when my cousin redeemed his at the same time, and received his the day after.

I can say I'm quite displeased with the service, its not the first time its happened to me, as in Forza 5, I recall times I redeemed them and never received anything whatsoever.
#1013 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 9:20:50 AM(UTC)
How about the VIP pass, etc. available to all accounts on the same Xbox? There are plenty of topics about this, but I cannot seem to find an answer from de FH2-team...
My son desperately needs the VIP :P
#1014 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 9:43:03 AM(UTC)
This is absolutely pathetic.

I'm trying to remain patient, but its been a week now THAT I CANNOT PLAY ONLINE. I'm not asking for CR or my gift cars, i'm simply trying to play the game I was sold on. It's absolutely unacceptable that half of the game I paid for is unplayable a week past launch and I can't get a single acknowledgement from t10 or playground that this is even a known issue and being looked into. As of the last update on 10/4, they seem to think its all working fine. I know i'm not the only one.

Yes, my NAT is open, i'm hardwired in, nothing on XBL has ever given me issues like this. I know its not my settings at fault because it loads me into the game every time. I see the player list and get a nav point for the next event, and then it promptly drops me.

Please let me know this is even being looked into ASAP. If another day goes by that this is not working, i'm going to stop posting here and instead go straight to Microsoft customer support, reporting this garbage and getting a refund. Get it together.
#1015 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 9:44:59 AM(UTC)
Another update for you:

As of about an hour ago, we are caught up with loyalty and Forza Rewards fulfillment in Forza Horizon 2. This means we have worked through the backlog of players who have been playing the game since release on Tuesday and we are now fulfilling new and current rewards.

I still haven't revived my rewards and its been over 6 days. I redeemed 600,000 Forza Horizon 2 360 edition, I expected better from u guys to fix this issue faster and give my rewards. I spent a lot on dlcs for FM4 and Froza Horizon 1 and this thx i get for spending my money on ur games. This what u call loyalty. Yeah....... ok...sure. all im asking for u to give my rewards for Forza Horizon 2and il be happy. Thats the only issue i had this game.
#1016 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 10:09:53 AM(UTC)
i still havnt seemed to recived my rewards, i redeemed them yesterday and they still havnt come through

thanks
#1017 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 10:19:51 AM(UTC)
I still am yet to get my rewards. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you guys are only focused on the Xbox one version and not the 360. I redeemed a million credits for horizon 2 and I want my credits . I still have not received my rewards cars either. If these two things only apply to xbox one and 360 than that is bad business. Please send me the stuff I earned.

Edited by user Monday, October 6, 2014 1:04:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1018 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 10:20:53 AM(UTC)
Might as well just stop checking because they obviously re taking forever to do the rewards and fix the people who are having problems playing online. Yet their making it seem like everything's fine with the servers. About to put the game back into the case and let it sit until i get bored of other games. Kinda sucks that a game with so much potential is powered by a pretty obvious not so experienced devs. Still waiting on Cr online servers to be 100% fixed and demo car and loyalty cars. Its been a week.
#1019 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 10:22:14 AM(UTC)
Haven't received my rewards
#1020 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 10:23:22 AM(UTC)
Haven't recieved anything yet, rewards,cars, etc I redeemed my rewards last week but nothing, but I do have my VIP reward in game
#1021 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 10:24:58 AM(UTC)
Hey Turn 10 i redeemed my tier 6 rewards on the 1st and still have not got anything yet for horizon or forza 5
#1022 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 10:26:57 AM(UTC)
I have crashed 6 times in 2 days not just sisteron road trip i have crashed in lots of different places but i crashed 2 times in saint-martin 1 time loading(before) an event 1 time loading after an event both are in saint-martin
#1023 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 10:28:18 AM(UTC)
Thanks to the entire team for all of the hard work. Getting the rewards the second I put the game in wasn't too big of a deal for me, but I did finally get everything as well as the Demo Subaru reward over the weekend. Good luck to everyone else, be patient and it'll come!
#1024 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 10:30:12 AM(UTC)
Your data shows that i dont even own a copy of horizon 2, even though i have been playing it and your site knows i played Horizon 1, why has it not detected Horizon 2 and where are my reward points?
#1025 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 10:39:21 AM(UTC)
I have yet to get my rewards
78 Pages<<3940414243>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error