78 Pages<<3839404142>>PrevNext
#976 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 12:11:46 AM(UTC)
Hello Turn 10, haven't received my loyalty cars for being Tier 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 but my friends have theirs and have also not received redeemed 1.5 million credits. Thanks for producing such a great game, and launch mishaps are expected these days so it's understandable that the servers have been playing up :)
#977 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 12:17:44 AM(UTC)
Hi i received everything except my level 4 Lamborghini.... Could someone please resolve this for me
 1 user liked this post.
#978 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 12:57:56 AM(UTC)
I haven't been able to play forza 5 online for over 6 months now, and now I can't play Horizon 2 either, I've troubleshot everything, my NAT is open, my connect is strong, I've done multiple resets of all hardware and components.
Itching to race.
#979 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 2:55:47 AM(UTC)
Hi my gamer tag is I Da1e I and vip isn't work for me please fix I have no crown and the cars are not free although they do show up in game thanks I have tried the reset and start game agin fix and it still won't work
#980 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 2:56:30 AM(UTC)
Turn 10, I haven't received my cars for being Tier 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 I have also not gotten my redeemed 1.5 million credits.. that I redeemed on October 1st. (Its October 6th)...
#981 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 3:14:03 AM(UTC)
I have yet to receive both my loyalty cars for Tier 2,3,4,5 and 6 and my 1,5 million Cr reward that I redeemed on October 1st. Please get this fixed as it is keeping me from getting some of the cars I really want like the Huracan and P1. Thanks.
#982 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 3:34:22 AM(UTC)
how long till i get my day one cars and bonus car
#983 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 3:42:54 AM(UTC)
Hi Guys,

I have not received my rewards and cars from previous horizon
#984 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:02:04 AM(UTC)
hi all. 1st time poster.
I bought ultinate edition 30/09 and am still waiting for vip to go active nearly one week later.
I've uninstalled, reinstalled and hard rebooted numerous times and still nothing.
am currently level 100 and am not starting this again. what a waste of extra money.
any idea who I contact about this.
have messaged @WeArePlayground and @ForzaMotorsport on both twitter and facebook. no response as of yet.
thanks in advance
#985 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:08:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: I Da1e I Go to Quoted Post
Hi my gamer tag is I Da1e I and vip isn't work for me please fix I have no crown and the cars are not free although they do show up in game thanks I have tried the reset and start game agin fix and it still won't work

Same here Da1e. Now level 100 and no vip. absolutely shocling. iI now want a refund of 40$ seeing as all I have is the standard edition :/
#986 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:10:52 AM(UTC)
Still can't connect online. All other online games seem to be working fine. Have set up DMZ on my router for the Xbox one to eliminate ports. Please help!
#987 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:22:10 AM(UTC)
Hello PlayGround guys, my VIP doesn't work either. I can view VIP cars in auto show, but I need to spend credits to buy them instead of getting them for free. I also didn't receive any single car from tier rewards. My wheelspin is peasant wheelspin instead of the VIP wheelspin. I also didn't have my crown. I feel like losing money every time I do a wheelspin because I should get double the amount now I only get half. Please help fix it. Thanks.
#988 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:31:22 AM(UTC)
I redeemed my tier 5 rewards yesterday around 9 or 10am est and got the credits but haven't received the Rally fighter yet as of around 11pm est yesterday. I would appreciate any help getting that, it's am awesome looking beast I can't wait to go off roading in.
#989 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:37:08 AM(UTC)
Hi, I also have not recieved any of my forza rewards in horizon 2. Last Friday I redeemed 600. 000 cr, and today forza hub said that 400. 000 was available? So I redeemed it, haven't gotten either yet.

Anyway, really good job on the game.
 1 user liked this post.
#990 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:42:24 AM(UTC)
Two days ago MOD says all backlogged rewards have been issued. Yet people continue to post lack of receipt. I posted same a few days ago. Why do companies continue to display fake PR bullcrap? We the gamers pay you people to do a job. Yet when we expect results we tend to get generic corporate statements...will it ever end...?
 1 user liked this post.
#991 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 4:44:34 AM(UTC)
I CAN NOT GET MY CARS OR ANY OF THE THINGS THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GET WITH THE ULTMITE VERTION....I have a few problems. I purchased horizon 2 Ultimate online from Xbox. I have VIP and All the all packs and extras available...... I cannot access any of my cars, when I click on them it tells me I already own them but when I return expecting to be in the new car I am still in the starter car ....... is there something I have to do such as a special task or race before I can access my cars? It's very frustrating to see other players with their new cars when I can't get any of my own cars.

Unlike some players I think the idea of driving for racing on highways and roads in other countries is a great idea. I apologize for the people I have sideswiped or T-boned it would be nice if the cars had turn signals. :-) ...

I think a post to the new players telling them they do not have to follow the green line when on a 2 Lane roads that it is just a line showing the preferred racing line if there is no traffic and all the cars are going the same directions

I know it's a small thing but it's very frustrating when going at high-speed and having another driver coming in the opposite direction follow the greenline in the apex of the corner right into your lane. I imagine new players think that they must follow that line to get maximum points , but in two-way traffic it's nice to stick to the side of the road that you belong on when you see a dot on the map coming in the other. direction. I use the entire road but respect the corners if I see another car coming in the other direction. I have been driving Forza 5 from its inception but there is quite a learning curve when cars are coming from all directions.

Why can't I access any of my cars or any of the other perks you get on the ultimate edition?

Robert B / Rxb
#992 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:08:55 AM(UTC)
I sent a tweet out Friday that i got my forza rewards cars and cash and everything seemed to be fine but the 1.5 million credits were never added to my account and the BMW M1 errored out when i was downloading it and it never let me download it again,When i sent the tweet someone from @Forzamotorsports got back to me and asked for my gamertag and i gave it but i never heard anything else and i'm just wondering if someone can fix this issue for me,Thanks in advance
 1 user liked this post.
#993 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:27:44 AM(UTC)
I redeemed my rewards about 3 days ago and still nothing. i checked my messages and the gifts and its empty. please sort this. I'm waiting for 1,000,000cr and 4 cars
#994 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 5:28:58 AM(UTC)
Everything is working fine for me now. Received all the goodies. Thanx!
come and get some
#995 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:01:39 AM(UTC)
Feel bad for people having issue's but I have received all my cars and both 600k and 400k when I went to the next tier. Enjoying the game Love it so far!
#996 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:12:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Dreggs Go to Quoted Post
how long till i get my day one cars and bonus car

The day one cars ar redeemed using a code inside the game case.
#997 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:25:49 AM(UTC)
any idea when the rewards will be fixed ?
#998 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:27:12 AM(UTC)
Hello there, I bought the game, and started playing, on Thursday the 2nd of October but had my rewards redeemed earlier than that. I haven't received the Tier 4 cars, or the 600k that I'm supposed to as of now. I suspect the reason is that the Rewards page is not tracking my Horizon 2 progress, it remains at 0 points, despite me earning several achievements and owning several cars. Please help resolve this link issue between my Xbox 360 and the website.
#999 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:38:10 AM(UTC)
Redeemed my rewards 3 or 4 days ago and still haven't recieved anything!!
#1000 Posted : Monday, October 6, 2014 6:51:45 AM(UTC)
Hello! I have not received my credits nor the cars for being tier 4. Can you please sort me out? i have been playing since release!
78 Pages<<3839404142>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error