78 Pages<<2829303132>>PrevNext
#726 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:34:06 AM(UTC)
Unicorn here got all my things thanks T10
#727 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:36:34 AM(UTC)
hey guys, i am an dutch horizon 2 gamer. i have the day one edition, plus the vip and car pass. i could get the cars from the packs for free in the autoshow, and i fainally got my 600.00 cash from forza rewards, and the impreza wrx sti because of the demo. but sill no loyalty rewards, nothing. the cars i shoul;d get via the tier system, i dont get them still. but all the thing about the rewards are confusing me, so what is worjing now, and what is still broken, and why do i still dont have my loyalty cars, and vip tokens, i have the vip cars and crown. but no tokens. hope that you guys can help me out.
#728 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:37:06 AM(UTC)
So I just turned on my XBOX One, fired up Horizon 2 and to my surprise I had messages!! I received all 6 cars and my $1.5 mil credits (tier 6). THANK YOU TURN10!! And all downloaded and saved properly. Took me 3 days to receive them. I claimed my rewards Thursday morning. On a side note, is anyone getting any daily pay out rewards? I've not received anything, yet last night my daughter's profile showed her drivatar raced and won credits and she only played a little on Tuesday to get to the part where she could buy cars (she just likes to free roam, she's 8). I've played every day (I'm at level 45). Although I did receive money for design reward... Also is there any way to stop receiving messages when someone joins a club?? I constantly have tons of messages to delete.. That part works great!! lol

Edited by user Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:37:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#729 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:39:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: loki2371 Go to Quoted Post
So I just turned on my XBOX One, fired up Horizon 2 and to my surprise I had messages!! I received all 6 cars and my $1.5 mil credits (tier 6). THANK YOU TURN10!! And all downloaded and saved properly. Took me 3 days to receive them. I claimed my rewards Thursday morning. On a side note, is anyone getting any daily pay out rewards? I've not received anything, yet last night my daughter's profile showed her drivatar raced and won credits and she only played a little on Tuesday to get to the part where she could buy cars (she just likes to free roam, she's 8). I've played every day (I'm at level 45). Although I did receive money for design reward... Also is there any way to stop receiving messages when someone joins a club?? I constantly have tons of messages to delete.. That part works great!! lol

i do get drivatar money.
#730 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:42:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ric G 2008 Go to Quoted Post
I still can access nothing and am receiving nothing. It's not my Nat all other xbox one/xbox live features are functioning fine. I don't mind bugs but I think we are beyond that at a week in now

Ric G
Have you tried to hard reset your Xbox ( if you have an Xbox One) while on hold your finger over the start button on the Xbox One till it turns off. Then unplug the power and keep unplugged for a minute. Then plug back in and turn on manually with your finger. It will take a minute or two to fully start back up but Forza should work then.
#731 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:44:06 AM(UTC)
I got my messages for cars and credits yesterday. I never received my credits but it gave me the cars. Anyone else get their cars and not their 1.5 million credits? It's upsetting considering I pre-ordered the big bundle, had to wait 4 days to get all my stuff and I still didn't receive my credits.
Check me out on YouTube: http://youtube.com/playafied
Add me on Xbox Live: Gamertag: playafied
 1 user liked this post.
#732 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:48:47 AM(UTC)
Crazy question but one that needs to be asked - is the entire rewards system unavailable in Horizon 2 on 360? Been playing the hell out of the game and no change in my horizon 2 rewards score on the website.

Also did the 360 users get screwed out of the only car I really wanted to drive in H2? I can't even purchase the rally fighter in game.

I understand that the XB1 is the flagship console now but this is ridiculous.
#733 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 9:34:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: baldrnr Go to Quoted Post
Crazy question but one that needs to be asked - is the entire rewards system unavailable in Horizon 2 on 360? Been playing the hell out of the game and no change in my horizon 2 rewards score on the website.

Also did the 360 users get screwed out of the only car I really wanted to drive in H2? I can't even purchase the rally fighter in game.

You are correct. There is no further support for the 360 version, no rewards, and no planned DLC. The game could use a few minor fixes but will most likely not receive any new content on 360. The Rally Fighter will not be on the 360 as most all cars need have been in FM4 or FH1 to be included.

-k

#734 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 9:35:53 AM(UTC)
I'm not shy about my opinions, I complain, but also give credit where it's due. What an amazing game! Day1? No thanks, after FM5 I waited til last night. Bought the digital deluxe, it's a blast. Got EVERYTHING instantly, cars, credits, wheelspins, everything delivered instantly. Annoyed with issues? Yup, but waited til all the dust settled. Great game T10 and PG, well done
#735 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 9:38:27 AM(UTC)
So what am I supposed to do just sit here and wait. No online features, no rewards, none of the 17 cars I was supposed to receive. No loyalty, tier, nothing. It's not my nat because my xbox live works fine with everything else and even did the system update they were talking about. Watch in the end Take 10 is probably going to tell me I have to delete and reinstall the game, lose all progress, rewards, etc. And this will probably be three weeks into release. I'm in IT so to say this should be accepted, no way. I am a senior engineer/architect and if I built a system and my implementation worked like this I would be out of a job. This was due to poor testing and trying to hit milestone dates. Yes this is unacceptable. And think originally Microsoft wanted everything digital. My understanding is the people who have physical media didn't encounter these problems. So 100 dollars and I have half a game.
#736 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 9:45:33 AM(UTC)
Good news,
Just got my reward cars + Impreza and my 1.5 million.

All transferred perfectly with no hiccups.

Thanks T10!

P.S. I wish everyone else the best of luck getting their rewards!
#737 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 9:48:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kdogg788 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: baldrnr Go to Quoted Post

You are correct. There is no further support for the 360 version, no rewards, and no planned DLC. The game could use a few minor fixes but will most likely not receive any new content on 360. The Rally Fighter will not be on the 360 as most all cars need have been in FM4 or FH1 to be included.

-k

WAFJ. I guess the resale value at GameStop will still be decent though. Before anyone else figures that out.

#738 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 10:02:45 AM(UTC)
Okay, I got my rewards yesterday, but are the points I made in Horizon 2 going to recover all of what I have done so far. I see in the rewards that the achievements where added today just now.

Do I have to start a new game to count all the perk unlocks and roads discovered?
#739 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 10:04:44 AM(UTC)
And to Dan's post yes I've done a hard reset and to the dev's nat recommendation to everyone 3544 is already open on my firewall.
#740 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 10:34:28 AM(UTC)
Also checked everything in Forza 5 is working including getting my credits there so this is definitely a horizon 2 issue can I get some word from the devs. It's funny told to post here for these issues but not getting anything back from them.
#741 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 10:34:46 AM(UTC)
So are 360 users receiving the money or not? I'm owed 600.000 still havnt got it
#742 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 10:39:16 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Saturday, October 4, 2014 11:33:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#743 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 10:41:17 AM(UTC)
Still haven't received my 1.5 million or cars, but a friend who redeemed rewards after me got his this morning.
#744 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 10:50:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: callumwagnerrr Go to Quoted Post
So are 360 users receiving the money or not? I'm owed 600.000 still havnt got it

No there is no reward for 360 users. Also the reward list is for the XB1. You can redeem the credits on XB1 only.

-k

2 users liked this post.
#745 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 10:53:26 AM(UTC)
Another update for you:

As of about an hour ago, we are caught up with loyalty and Forza Rewards fulfillment in Forza Horizon 2. This means we have worked through the backlog of players who have been playing the game since release on Tuesday and we are now fulfilling new and current rewards. Two items of note:

1) For new players (those who just started playing the game and/or redeemed rewards today) we should be back to the standard wait between Forza Rewards redemption and fulfillment in the game, which is around four hours. If you find yourself waiting longer and unable to get your loyalty rewards or redeemed Forza Rewards, please let us know in this thread so we can follow up.

2) We are still not 100% caught up on Demo Car award fulfillment. (If you're not sure what that is, see this story on FM.net). These award cars were de-prioritized, as we wanted to get loyalty cars and Forza Rewards out first, and they are still being sent out through the weekend.

Finally, our online services continue to be in good shape and the Turn 10 crew continues to monitor them all weekend long.

Thanks,
Brian

Edited by user Saturday, October 4, 2014 10:55:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#746 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 11:02:30 AM(UTC)
Why is it no 1 replys to the issues on the 360 version. Why dont we get the launch cars, the rewards coz i am 1 of many wondering why we aint gettin anything?
#747 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 11:10:11 AM(UTC)
When is the forza reward points going to get resolved? I have done a lot of progress on the game but I ain't getting any points on forza rewards I'm only getting points for my achievements so I cAnrt go up in tiers to earn more credits?
#748 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 11:11:02 AM(UTC)
first of all i would like to say thank you for such a great product. the forza series are the best. ive been a fan since forza 2. i have an xbox360 and no one is menthoning us. will 360 users get rewards. i buy most dlcs for forza including vip. i really feel left out. idont have an xbox1 yet and the only motivator to get one is forza 5 and now horizon2.but right now i have the 360 what about that and i got f2 f3 f4 fh and fh2. will there be anything for us.
#749 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 11:18:08 AM(UTC)
hi was wondering what i do about not receiving my huracan let me get all other loyalty cars just not that one then it dissapeared from my gift inbox ?
#750 Posted : Saturday, October 4, 2014 11:18:42 AM(UTC)
Still haven't received my 1.5 after a hard reset of my xbox one. Please help.
78 Pages<<2829303132>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error