78 Pages<<1415161718>>PrevNext
#376 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:30:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Adanedar Go to Quoted Post
Anyone had VIP working on a secondary account with home console and the game bought on another profile?

Do you know if the car pass will work on the secondary account?
#377 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:37:53 AM(UTC)
Same thing for me. Redeemed the reward on the website, didn't get anything... At least I have my VIP, but I span the ****** wheel so I lost every bonuses..
 1 user liked this post.
#378 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:38:51 AM(UTC)
If you have questions I suggest reading the first post. EVERYTHING that has been asked is answered in the FIRST POST. Don't be ignorant people.
#379 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:41:25 AM(UTC)
I have not received my forza loyalty rewards and or the the tier 1-6 cars along with the reward money I wanted to know if it was still a server problem because it's been 48 hours since I redeemed them
#380 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:49:11 AM(UTC)
yea i never recieved my rewards either and ive been waiting for 4 hours almost
#381 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:57:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Tweepey Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Adanedar Go to Quoted Post
Anyone had VIP working on a secondary account with home console and the game bought on another profile?

Do you know if the car pass will work on the secondary account?

You can access and buy the cars for credits on the other accounts but they are only free on the main gamertag.
#382 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 11:15:35 AM(UTC)
You are all worried about a few bonus xp that will be givin out to you, people are losing there WHOLE save profile having to start from scratch, after being more than half done this game, how about you fix that if i lose my progress im calling MS and getting a refund
 2 users liked this post.
#383 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 11:43:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: b2own Go to Quoted Post
You are all worried about a few bonus xp that will be givin out to you, people are losing there WHOLE save profile having to start from scratch, after being more than half done this game, how about you fix that if i lose my progress im calling MS and getting a refund

What;s with all the Chicken Little stuff??? I am at level 49 or something with over 30 cars, 1.5 million credits, almost 100 photos taken, and over half of the perks unlocked... If I lose my progress because of a faulty save, I will just start over... Will I be disappointed? Sure I will, but it is a game after all. No sense getting all worked up about it. I will lose 2-3 days of intense game-play, which I can make up in no time. I will chalk it up to replay value! ;-)

I was hoping this release would've been free of major issues, but it was not. I was also hoping that if there were major issues the devs would work hard and fast on fixing them. In that respect, I could not be more pleased. Thank you for all of the hard work. Hopefully you guys can knock out the remaining issues in the next few days...
#384 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 11:52:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BiggLou55 Go to Quoted Post

What;s with all the Chicken Little stuff??? I am at level 49 or something with over 30 cars, 1.5 million credits, almost 100 photos taken, and over half of the perks unlocked... If I lose my progress because of a faulty save, I will just start over... Will I be disappointed? Sure I will, but it is a game after all. No sense getting all worked up about it. I will lose 2-3 days of intense game-play, which I can make up in no time. I will chalk it up to replay value! ;-)

I can't believe people have this type of attitude where they don't value their time whatsoever. I'm only a level 12 or 13, and if I lost my progress I would lose my mind. I only have a couple of hours a day to play during the week, so I value what time I do have. Maybe if I was in school/unemployed I wouldn't care as much.

Edited by user Thursday, October 2, 2014 11:53:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#385 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 11:57:34 AM(UTC)
The rewards program did not work for any of my forza games going back to forza 4 this month. The rewards cars were not delivered or able be purchased for free. They cost money in the game. All other downloaded like day one or VIP cars are able to be purchased for free like the dlc cars at the end with forza 5.
Please fix the rewards issue because this is a lot of credits that we can use to purchase cars in the game.
Please turn 10 update the original post on this. The most recent post from them is from a day ago.
 5 users liked this post.
#386 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 12:05:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: zdmetal Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BiggLou55 Go to Quoted Post

I can't believe people have this type of attitude where they don't value their time whatsoever. I'm only a level 12 or 13, and if I lost my progress I would lose my mind. I only have a couple of hours a day to play during the week, so I value what time I do have. Maybe if I was in school/unemployed I wouldn't care as much.

I value my time greatly, but I have bigger things to worry about between work, my kids, my house, etc... Losing progress in a game is not really worth getting all worked up about no matter how much time I invested. I chose to put the time in and receive zero real life benefit from it except for some R&R time driving cars I will most likely never get the chance to drive IRL. Sure I would be disappointed, but getting all upset about it adds stress to something that is supposed to be a fun escape. If it ceases to be a fun escape, then I walk away until (if) it becomes a fun escape again.

To each their own I guess...
 1 user liked this post.
#387 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 12:08:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: zdmetal Go to Quoted Post

For me, you have this backwards. I value my time more so now than I did when I was younger. I'd rather be spending time with my kids than playing games. When I do get the chance to play, I enjoy it because...well...it's a game. Am I upset about spending the extra money to get the extra features...only to not get them *yet*? Sure. Is it going to ruin everything about the game for me? Not in the slightest. I enjoy the gameplay, driving, exploring, doing the events. I don't really care about my level or some other free cars that I'll probably never drive. In Forzas past, I've had about 2 or 3 different cars that I've used exclusively and never switched cars after that. If I had to start over...sure I'd be upset. But I enjoy the gameplay so oh well, time to start over and maybe pick a different starting car this time.

I get it. You get something expecting one thing and then don't get it. But why let a relatively small issue ruin it completely. As long as you can still play the game... (I couldn't even get the game to load this morning, so with THAT I was getting upset). There are A LOT of roads out there, go find them. It's one of the achievements anyway. Go find the signs to get the bigger discounts. You'll level up just driving around fields faster than you realize. And then, when they do get it all figured out you'll have all that money to do what you want
#388 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 12:12:44 PM(UTC)
Does anyone else have an issue with everyone they see is level 1? I've yet to see anyone above level 1 in races or in free roam.
#389 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 12:24:59 PM(UTC)
Yeah i have been having the issue!

Bought the VIP pack, but i am not able to buy the Tesla Model S. It will pop up a warning, saying that it needs to install first and show the % of installation..this never changes. But i was however able to buy all other VIP cars except for that Tesla.

I also redeemed my forza rewards but never recieved the 1.5mil credits in Horizon 2

#390 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 12:29:18 PM(UTC)
 6 users liked this post.
#391 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 12:30:01 PM(UTC)
A quick update from me today. We continue to monitor our server issues, working towards stabilization for all players. The team here at Turn 10 is working hard to get things running in a satisfactory way. This continues to be a top priority for us until these issues are resolved.

Also, lots of people are asking about not receiving your various rewards yet. This includes loyalty cars, Forza Rewards credits, etc. I want to reiterate: We are definitely aware of these issues and these rewards are being sent out. In fact, many Forza Horizon 2 players have already received their rewards. With regard to Forza Rewards in particular, if you have redeemed your Rewards here on the Forza Web site or via Forza Hub you will be receiving your rewards. The server issues we are experiencing means they are going out more slowly than we'd like but they are going out.

As always, thanks for your patience.

Brian

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#392 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 12:34:54 PM(UTC)
Is not being able to buy the tesla because it says its installing, also part of the server issues? I was able to buy the other vip cars, so i hope its nothing to serious with my tesla
#393 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 12:36:35 PM(UTC)
Hi all, I get ultimate edition by forza, but I don't see the crown near my nickname, I've got 25 lvl , what's the problem?
#394 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 12:37:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jennif3r26 Go to Quoted Post
Please fix the toyota AE86 or corolla look have the same problem i can not paint the bottom of the car please!!!!!!! same like forza 5 fix it so we can change the black & white

I understand your pain. :c I bought it yesterday, it was such a let down... They really need to remove it. I believe, some of the other cars the stock vinyls get removed, during the paint process. :'(
 2 users liked this post.
#395 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 12:51:24 PM(UTC)
I respect Turn10 deeply. They started working on the issues as soon as people got them, and wanna make sure everyone has the best experience. Thank you turn 10!
#396 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 12:52:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
A quick update from me today. We continue to monitor our server issues, working towards stabilization for all players. The team here at Turn 10 is working hard to get things running in a satisfactory way. This continues to be a top priority for us until these issues are resolved.

Also, lots of people are asking about not receiving your various rewards yet. This includes loyalty cars, Forza Rewards credits, etc. I want to reiterate: We are definitely aware of these issues and these rewards are being sent out. In fact, many Forza Horizon 2 players have already received their rewards. With regard to Forza Rewards in particular, if you have redeemed your Rewards here on the Forza Web site or via Forza Hub you will be receiving your rewards. The server issues we are experiencing means they are going out more slowly than we'd like but they are going out.

Brian

My phone just had a spaz out lol my post is below!

Edited by user Thursday, October 2, 2014 12:58:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#397 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 12:56:46 PM(UTC)

Brian

This is one of the reason why I Forza is one of the only games I play. When there are issues like the ones currently being experienced they have no problem giving us feedback about what's is happening I've never experienced this with any other dev I have had server issues with. Thanks Mechberg all your hard work is greatly appreciated.
#398 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 12:57:42 PM(UTC)

Brian

Thanks for the update. I wait in anticipation.
#399 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 1:07:03 PM(UTC)
Thank you turn 10, I figured something was wrong with the rewards since I clamed 2 and received none. And day one car pack I have to buy, so please look into that too. Thank you again and awsome 🎮
#400 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 1:12:12 PM(UTC)
Thank you Mechberg for keeping us updated, your efforts are appreciated.
78 Pages<<1415161718>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error