78 Pages<<1314151617>>PrevNext
#351 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:57:48 AM(UTC)
Same here, no rewards as of yet.... can't say for vip but my day one car pack worked fine and they were free for me from 12:01am on launch..... BTW I'm on the digital download do not know if that makes a difference....

hopefully this will be sorted out soon either way I banked some credits and have been having a blast

#352 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 8:01:46 AM(UTC)
Please give me buck VIP Wheel spin 35Count...
 1 user liked this post.
#353 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 8:03:42 AM(UTC)
I feel your pain buddy. I had Tuesday off and I couldn't play the game at the time stated to be the release. Then the server issues were going on all that day.

I have a long weekend coming up and I'm right there with you hoping they get it all cleared up by then.

Have faith. They're on it.
 1 user liked this post.
#354 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 8:10:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: t1t1mabush117 Go to Quoted Post
Please give me buck VIP Wheel spin 35Count...

You spun the wheel, man.. I did as well. But, you know you could have let the wheel spins build up, then used them all at once after you got VIP.
#355 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 8:23:06 AM(UTC)
& a day later, and i still don't have my payout available on my game. Would love it if somebody would give a timetable on this fix
#356 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 8:26:23 AM(UTC)
Nevermind, VIP only works on the profile that has bought it.

Edited by user Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:56:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#357 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 8:29:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
[UPDATE: 10/1 12:05 p.m.]

Hi All,

A few more updates for you:

• Rewards payouts are starting to go out, including Forza Rewards, loyalty cars, etc. You can redeem your Forza Rewards today (and each month) over at the Rewards site, or by downloading the brand new Forza Hub app for Xbox One.

Looks like any Rewards payout redeemed yesterday got lost somewhere along the way... I redeemed my October rewards, but it didn't show up in either Forza 5, or Horizon 2. Apparently I redeemed while the servers were acting up, and now I've lost out on both prizes. PLUS, the tiered reward never showed up! I got the message when I started the game late on Tuesday night that Forza Rewards members would get a few in-game cars, but nothing showed up. And when the "Social" tab finally unlocked in-game, there was nothing showing up, because I was playing during the time of the server issues!! This is rather frustrating, losing out on the monthly reward AND one the 6 bonus cars I was looking forward to!!
#358 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 8:40:38 AM(UTC)
Please fix the toyota AE86 or corolla look have the same problem i can not paint the bottom of the car please!!!!!!! same like forza 5 fix it so we can change the black & white
#359 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 8:41:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Adanedar Go to Quoted Post
Anyone had VIP working on a secondary account with home console and the game bought on another profile?

Does not work on my secondary Account either, got the same Issue with Forza 5 VIP-Membership which is out since last November so i guess they will just never fix it for FH2,too.

Edited by user Thursday, October 2, 2014 8:42:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#360 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 9:00:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: yuribroda Go to Quoted Post

Hi All,

• Rewards payouts are starting to go out, including Forza Rewards, loyalty cars, etc. You can redeem your Forza Rewards today (and each month) over at the Rewards site, or by downloading the brand new Forza Hub app for Xbox One.

Looks like any Rewards payout redeemed yesterday got lost somewhere along the way... I redeemed my October rewards, but it didn't show up in either Forza 5, or Horizon 2. Apparently I redeemed while the servers were acting up, and now I've lost out on both prizes. PLUS, the tiered reward never showed up! I got the message when I started the game late on Tuesday night that Forza Rewards members would get a few in-game cars, but nothing showed up. And when the "Social" tab finally unlocked in-game, there was nothing showing up, because I was playing during the time of the server issues!! This is rather frustrating, losing out on the monthly reward AND one the 6 bonus cars I was looking forward to!!

I'm in the same boat as you, redeemed on the website but so far nothing received in game...
#361 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 9:18:14 AM(UTC)
FYI: I downloaded and played the demo before purchasing the Ultimate Edition. I did not uninstall the demo before downloading the Ultimate Edition.

Yesterday, I uninstalled the demo that also had the VIP, Day One, and Car Pass attached to it. After that I had to reinstall the extras to my Horizon 2. Today the demo is back but greyed out on the home screen and the extras are the only thing that can be uninstalled when I go to manage the demo. The demo is not installed but the extras are shown in the manage demo file. and the Horizon 2 file. For now I am not touching anything until a solution is presented.

My game is working so far. Once in a while every car feels like the throttle is sticking between gear changes up and down shifting. I use a controller with damage off and Manual with clutch.

Other than that, I haven't had this much fun free roaming since ATV Offroad Fury. Forza Horizon is a blast just driving around doing crazy things.

#362 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 9:18:15 AM(UTC)
So since I redeemed my 1.5 mil while the servers were **** and they ofcourse never showed in-game, I'm just screwed as far as all the gifts go? 6 tiered cars, money etc. Was really lookin forward to that. Same thing happened to Fza5 months ago. Not cool.
#363 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 9:23:56 AM(UTC)
Same here. I redeemed yesterday but nothing has arrived. I know there are/were server issues but theres got to be a fix in place or a way to make it up to anyone whom got screwed by it?
#364 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 9:24:16 AM(UTC)
So what I'm understanding is that all rewards that were claimed when everything was/is going haywire, we won't be receiving them at all because they are lost??
#365 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 9:45:24 AM(UTC)
I really hope they figure something out in terms of compensation. Like everyone else, I was really looking forward to the gift cars and credits.

Edited by user Thursday, October 2, 2014 9:47:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#366 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 9:49:17 AM(UTC)
No rewards for me, vip status still not showing up and I cant download my free cars. It says purchased but wont let me download them.
#367 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 9:50:16 AM(UTC)
Hi guys, but until now, we receive just one tiny update as well, i dont know for what but maybe someone try another solution, or unnistall the game or the dlc.... i´m got the ultimate ver. for X one and do not receive aanything from that.... the same problem of you guys....
#368 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 9:51:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: notarjy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: yuribroda Go to Quoted Post

Hi All,

I'm in the same boat as you, redeemed on the website but so far nothing received in game...

I claimed the reward in the hub and that works better for me. On the website was not possible, the site keeps loading. VIP is working for me also no, including all the DLC cars.
#369 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 9:57:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nOrDyBALL Go to Quoted Post
I really hope they figure something out in terms of compensation. Like everyone else, I was really looking forward to the gift cars and credits.

If you spent more time racing and less time whinging you would be happy with the cars you have now which you have earned, I'm waiting on money yet I've managed to buy any car I want and any modifications without any grinding or anything.

Everyone wants everything on a golden plate right now

Edited by user Thursday, October 2, 2014 9:57:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#370 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:03:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: pepsinator Go to Quoted Post

If you spent more time racing and less time whinging you would be happy with the cars you have now which you have earned, I'm waiting on money yet I've managed to buy any car I want and any modifications without any grinding or anything.

-sigh-

Thing is, the rewards money, really we all have earned. We've invested time into previous forza titles, thus earning us the bonus's we're all currently getting. Also, not everyone plays the same way either. Don't be so harsh.

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
 1 user liked this post.
#371 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:09:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: pepsinator Go to Quoted Post

I've been playing and very much enjoying my time with the game so far. No grinding, no "whinging", nothing but just playing the game. Am I wrong for looking forward to getting some possibly cool rewards for the literally hundreds of hours I have put into this franchise? I don't think so.
#372 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:17:42 AM(UTC)
Has anyone from T10 verified that if we redeemed rewards during the wonky servers that everything is lost or are people just speculating that will be the case?

I'm in the same boat and was looking forward to those things, I really hope T10 doesnt just abandon all those people, but I havent seen anything that said all is lost either so I'm still optimistic.
#373 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:20:14 AM(UTC)
The Game functions are working much better guys and the game is beautiful. Now if I could just get my Hub rewards I can be on my way. The site said 4 hours as of yesterday and still no credits. Please Help.
 1 user liked this post.
#374 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:21:12 AM(UTC)
Huh? Some of us paid over $100 for promised extra value that has not show up or any reason or resolution offered, and some Troll thinks we have no right to complain? Gawd.
#375 Posted : Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:23:50 AM(UTC)
Can we just get an update from turn 10 regarding those of us that have still received nothing?

Edited by user Thursday, October 2, 2014 10:24:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

78 Pages<<1314151617>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error