78 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext
#101 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:23:21 PM(UTC)
Having issues as well purchased Ultimate edition. No cars, no double xp, etc... I know you guys are working on it just sucks when stuff doesnt work on such a big launch.
 2 users liked this post.
#102 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:25:19 PM(UTC)
Hi folks,

A few updates for you tonight:

• We have implemented a server-side fix for those players who have experienced issues with VIP functionality in Forza Horizon 2. With this fix, expected VIP behaviors should work as intended in the game (VIP badge next to your GT, 2x VIP wheelspins, VIP Car Pack cars cost zero credits on first purchase, etc.) As a precaution, we recommend you quit your current game of Horizon 2 and restart the game in order to see the corrected VIP functionality.

• Some players who were part of the Xbox One October Preview program were experiencing crashing and freezing in Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 5. An update was released earlier today and should be available to all Preview participants by tomorrow night. This update to the Xbox One OS should resolve those issues.

• We have resolved the issue that allowed players to double-purchase VIP and/or the Forza Horizon 2 bundles. This should no longer be possible. We are currently investigating solutions for players that purchased this content more than once.

• Some of our social features, like Rivals, livery sharing, etc. are seeing inconsistent performance for some of our players. While these features are generally working, some of them are performing more slowly than is ideal. The team is working to improve our online service performance.

• Once the servers are stabilized, we will then get to sending out payouts for loyalty rewards cars, Forza Rewards payouts, etc.

Thanks again for all your patience with the launch of Forza Horizon 2.

Brian

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#103 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:28:11 PM(UTC)
Good job T10! Thumbs up!
#104 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:33:08 PM(UTC)
Thank you for working vigilantly to get these fix's out ASAP. We love you T10 <3
#105 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:37:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
Hi folks,

A few updates for you tonight:

• We have implemented a server-side fix for those players who have experienced issues with VIP functionality in Forza Horizon 2. With this fix, expected VIP behaviors should work as intended in the game (VIP badge next to your GT, 2x VIP wheelspins, VIP Car Pack cars cost zero credits on first purchase, etc.) As a precaution, we recommend you quit your current game of Horizon 2 and restart the game in order to see the corrected VIP functionality.

• Some players who were part of the Xbox One October Preview program were experiencing crashing and freezing in Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 5. An update was released earlier today and should be available to all Preview participants by tomorrow night. This update to the Xbox One OS should resolve those issues.

• We have resolved the issue that allowed players to double-purchase VIP and/or the Forza Horizon 2 bundles. This should no longer be possible. We are currently investigating solutions for players that purchased this content more than once.

• Some of our social features, like Rivals, livery sharing, etc. are seeing inconsistent performance for some of our players. While these features are generally working, some of them are performing more slowly than is ideal. The team is working to improve our online service performance.

• Once the servers are stabilized, we will then get to sending out payouts for loyalty rewards cars, Forza Rewards payouts, etc.

Thanks again for all your patience with the launch of Forza Horizon 2.

Brian

sorry to say the os update did nothing so in frustration I unplugged my kinnect uninstalled the game & started another install(choosing to not accept title update till I finish installing) working so far so good
 1 user liked this post.
#106 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:41:58 PM(UTC)
Was not working an hour ago. Now I have VIP status. Spot checked some cars in the Autoshow and they are 0CR, they were not an hour ago. Thanks guys. I appreciate your efforts.
#107 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:45:52 PM(UTC)
I can't join any clubs. Any club I try to join I get a "Club Error" message that reads "An Unknown error occurred. Please try again later." Been trying for at least an hour. Just reporting this, as it might have something to do with the server issues.

Tried again and still no luck. Tried on my work, home, and cellphone internet.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:45:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Updating

#108 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:50:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Speed69pt Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
First of all, thanks to everyone that has purchased Forza Horizon 2 and is enjoying the game so far.

We wanted to keep you in the loop with what is happening regarding issues with VIP functionality and our intermittent launch day server issues. To that end, here's what's happening at Turn 10:

We are seeing intermittent connection issues with the game. As a result, we may be temporarily disabling some of our services from time to time to help determine the root cause. Clubs is an example of something that was temporarily disabled. These disruptions should be short in duration as we learn more about the problem and prepare a solution.

While debugging the connectivity issues above, we are also actively testing a fix for the VIP issue that some of you are experiencing. We hope to be in a state ASAP, where we can release fixes for both issues. Thanks for your patience. This is a top priority for us today.

unimpressive to release a game with such problems, i wish i could have a refund on my digital utltimate edition.

Microsoft recently changed their policy so yr allowed one refund pet year.

#109 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 11:02:22 PM(UTC)
do we only get 2x spinreward and not all xp and credits?
 4 users liked this post.
#110 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 11:25:03 PM(UTC)
The big question is...are those who purchased VIP and been playing for hours and hours without it, going to be compensated for our losses?

Not going to be rude, but we were paid for what we were told was going to be 2x bonuses from day ONE. Seeing as some of us have already sunk 10, 15, 20, or even more hours into the game anyway without our bonuses, I surely hope we'll be compensated.

Just with any other type of "membership" with any store that offers bonuses for being a member. If you signed up and paid, then found out their systems crashed and none of their loyal customers were getting what they paid for, they'd fix their **** like someone lit a fire under them or all those customers would go away.

Sure you'll keep the mindless sheep, but all your loyal customers with brains will disappear.

Here's to hoping T10 may actually care, unlike many other developers these days...

Edited by user Tuesday, September 30, 2014 11:26:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#111 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 11:44:15 PM(UTC)
My races for the championship road trip won't pop up someone help please
#112 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 11:54:12 PM(UTC)
Thanks for the update and the quick fix. Ideally, it wouldn't have happened but the response time was impressive. Game is amazing but I wonder why the Forza franchise keeps having these issues at launch.
#113 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:14:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shir0saki Go to Quoted Post
do we only get 2x spinreward and not all xp and credits?

This is exactly what I am wondering.
#114 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:15:00 AM(UTC)
Thank you very much for the quick fix. I didn't expect that at all.
#115 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:23:32 AM(UTC)
Just quick check my game....vip status work, all 17 cars have 0 price (8 lunch dlc 5 vip dlc, 3 day one dlc, + 1 for season pass "noble"). Spinwheel not tryed yet.
Anyway thx for quick fix!
 1 user liked this post.
#116 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:25:45 AM(UTC)
Great job T10. Don't listen to the man babies.
 2 users liked this post.
#117 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:53:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HoldxMyxDrank Go to Quoted Post
The big question is...are those who purchased VIP and been playing for hours and hours without it, going to be compensated for our losses?

Nope.

I mean, really guys? Most of the world doesn't even have the game yet, full stop. Now it's been barely 24 hours since release and you're already wanting to be compensated for the 'loss' of playing a AAA video game and having your imaginary in-game number a bit smaller than that imaginary in-game number could be?

Come off it.
#118 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 1:23:49 AM(UTC)
Thanks for the update. What is the plan to retroactively reward players who missed the benefit of VIP status while working through 10, 20, 30 levels in the last 24 hours?
#119 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 1:28:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post

Nope.

I mean, really guys? Most of the world doesn't even have the game yet, full stop. Now it's been barely 24 hours since release and you're already wanting to be compensated for the 'loss' of playing a AAA video game and having your imaginary in-game number a bit smaller than that imaginary in-game number could be?

Come off it.

+1 very well put!

I also spent my first few hours with FH2 without any VIP treatment and i couldn't care less about any money i might have lost.
#120 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 1:33:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WoozieWoo Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Zeem Frostmaw Go to Quoted Post

Nope.

Come off it.

+1 very well put!

I also spent my first few hours with FH2 without any VIP treatment and i couldn't care less about any money i might have lost.

Firstly, THANK YOU T10 :)

The reason that we were irate was because we did not get what we paid for plain and simple. Whether the rest of the world got the game or not is irrelevant.

Anyways..... Back to the good times. Bravo T10.
 1 user liked this post.
#121 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 1:54:57 AM(UTC)
Well, I paid 2.2 million credits for Ferrari 330 few hours ago, do I get refound? I paid for all other VIP cars yesterday too 😰

Edited by user Wednesday, October 1, 2014 1:56:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#122 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 1:56:20 AM(UTC)
Wait..."2xVIP Wheel Spins"?

What happened to "VIP membership also awards with 2x player in-game reward acceleration"?? Does this only apply to wheel spins? If so then that's seriously shady advertising.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 1, 2014 1:59:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#123 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 2:02:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lucifonz Go to Quoted Post
Wait..."2xVIP Wheel Spins"?

What happened to "VIP membership also awards with 2x player in-game reward acceleration"?? Does this only apply to wheel spins? If so then that's seriously shady advertising.

Well the wheel spin is an in-game reward. So getting two of them with VIP would technically be '2x player in-game reward acceleration'. But damn dodgy if true. Although perhaps I should have learned my lesson from Forza 5 and only getting double rewards on levelling up (this would be similar I guess).

#124 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 2:10:46 AM(UTC)
well for once it looks like im lucky that the UK wont get the game till tomorrow, heres hoping they get it fixed before midnight tonight.
#125 Posted : Wednesday, October 1, 2014 2:20:13 AM(UTC)
I still don't have my VIP. Ridiculous!
78 Pages<<34567>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error