5 Pages<<2345PrevNext
#76 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 8:14:11 PM(UTC)
@Peace Star looks like you will have to hit the track again my friend. I just ran a 2:27.702.

Oh yeah boy! Love letters sent to Diesel Blows and Bad River too. Helllooooooooo my friends!

I do believe I will find another half a second or so tonight as well. DagnoFear, you are next on my mailing list.

Woohoo!

Thanks to DTM Lionel87 for the tune, no wonder this guy is at #1 on the leaderboard.

John
Have you liked the Johniwanna Facebook page? Do you follow me on Twitter @johniwanna ? or follow HMA on Instagram /HeavyMetalAffliction

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna

#77 Posted : Friday, September 12, 2014 11:12:49 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RelaxedPRKid Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Doudar Go to Quoted Post
How the hell do you play this event, can find no mention of it in the game?

JohnD

Go to the Monthly Rivals events....September Bounty Hunter. Good luck!

Thanks, easy when you know how :-)

1 user liked this post.
#78 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2014 8:43:58 AM(UTC)
Congratulations Johniwanna for improving your time to 2:27.702 , you just made it more challenging for others, and no chance for me, I didn't give up yet, see you in the track, maybe a miracle can happen. You never know.
also you did misspell the tuner Gamertag it's DTM lionel78. , you did switch the number at the end of his name.
Follow Johniwanna | Facebook
www.facebook.com/johniwanna
#79 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2014 9:38:50 AM(UTC)
Just had some runs in some of DTM lionel78's GTO tunes and got a 2:27.165. I know I can improve that as I lost some time over and down the hill.
 1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2014 12:12:29 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: johniwanna Go to Quoted Post
I just ran a 2:27.702.

Oh yeah boy! Love letters sent to Diesel Blows and Bad River too. Helllooooooooo my friends!

Woohoo!

Thanks to DTM Lionel87 for the tune, no wonder this guy is at #1 on the leaderboard.

John

Well, well, well, congratulations to Johniwanna for sending me a lover letter (#johnnisendalove).

Thanks for sharing the tune too. Will be sending you the love back, soon.
BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
Microsoft Xbox Series X
 1 user liked this post.
#81 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2014 6:45:55 PM(UTC)
@Peace Star looks like you will have to hit the track again my friend. I just ran a 2:27.702.

I do believe I will find another half a second or so tonight as well. DagnoFear, you are next on my mailing list.

Woohoo!

John

Congrats on making it into the 27's John. See, that wasn't so hard, was it. I'm gonna try DTM's tune tomorrow and see if I can crack the 26's.
 2 users liked this post.
#82 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2014 8:45:30 PM(UTC)
OK everyone my tune is up. First off let me say I had some help from a few people so I didn't do this all by my self. I did enjoy working with someone to get some insight to how forza 5 physics work.
OK another thing about me and the tune. I'm a wheel user. I have a TX wheel with clubsport V2 pedals. This is my settings in game for the wheel.

layout 1
advanced settings
I used TC for this tune because for me it was much faster. You might get away without it but for me I needed it to stay on the gas longer...
Search:
jonnybath
to find the tune or just search my GT phoxxy10
Thank you and please like it if you do indeed like the tune

Edited by user Saturday, September 13, 2014 8:46:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#83 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2014 10:16:36 AM(UTC)
It's a shame that the incentive isn't a car. Most people have enough credits anyway. It's harder to spend a lot of credits than it is to earn them.
#84 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2014 10:21:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sadioki Go to Quoted Post
I tried to check this bounty event this weekend, but was not lucky as the servers has been busy because of lot of traffic, I did also lose 1.5 million credit forza reward when I did redeem it.

I got lucky (for once) and actually got the 1.5 million credits twice. Probably because of the sever issue. I'd share half with you if I could.

Edited by user Sunday, September 14, 2014 10:22:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#85 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2014 7:48:44 PM(UTC)
BadRiver has sent a love letter postmarked 2:26.958 to Johniwanna. Included was a note to join the top 6%.

The 2:26.958 lap was preceded by a clean 2:26.990 and a dirty 2:26.175. So there's room for us to improve. What helped me was learning to LIFT off the throttle instead of STABBING the brakes. I'm sure the DTM Lionel78 tune helped even more though.

If you try the 1969 Pontiac GTO, I've shared a livery to use.

1969 Pontiac GTO Judge
by Bad_River, on Flickr

1969 Pontiac GTO Judge
by Bad_River, on Flickr

p.s. Beat Mechberg too.
BadRiver
Forza Veteran
Microsoft Xbox One X
Microsoft Xbox Series X
 3 users liked this post.
#86 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2014 8:48:47 PM(UTC)
Into the 2:26's folks. Love letters sent to several of my friends, including Mechberg. 2:26.776 and I got a lot more in the tank fellas.

The trick for me was to get away from dagnofears ghost and just run the track, I was far to wrapped up in staying ahead of him vs. focusing on my lap.

Oh, yeah!

Read RVM tomorrow in community news for a breakdown of my weekend Rival action.

As of this post that put me at number #755 out of more than 12,000 so far. My goal is to stay in the top 25%. If I can stay in the top 1,000 then I think I deserve to be serenaded by SatNiteEduardo.

I don't know if that would help me sleep but, I would like to here him sing a good Roy Orbison tune or something. Anyone got a challenge for me? I'm putting myself out there and don't have any bites yet.

John

Edited by user Sunday, September 14, 2014 8:58:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Have you liked the Johniwanna Facebook page? Do you follow me on Twitter @johniwanna ? or follow HMA on Instagram /HeavyMetalAffliction

4 users liked this post.
#87 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2014 10:46:40 PM(UTC)
I was busy to race the challenging rival, instead I used my spare time to improve the livery and make it on the Cheverolet Nova SS 1966 , that Johniwanna has used recently to beat his time, Livery is available now free at Forza 5 Storefront, search my gamertag Sadioki, or Bounty Hunter 1, please press Like if it pleases you/

Bounty Hunter Johniwanna by Sadioki, on Flickr

Bounty Hunter 2 by Sadioki, on Flickr

Bounty Hunter Johniwanna 2 by Sadioki, on Flickr

Bounty Hunter 1 by Sadioki, on Flickr

Bounty Hunter 4 by
Sadioki, on Flickr

Submarine Vans Sneaker by Sadioki, on Flickr
Livery is inspired by Johniwanna Submarine vans International, No Johniwanna face is not in the Shoes.
Please if anybody used the livery to beat the time let me know, I would be glad to watch your video replay.

:)
#88 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 7:59:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: phoxxy10 Go to Quoted Post
OK everyone my tune is up. First off let me say I had some help from a few people so I didn't do this all by my self. I did enjoy working with someone to get some insight to how forza 5 physics work.
OK another thing about me and the tune. I'm a wheel user. I have a TX wheel with clubsport V2 pedals. This is my settings in game for the wheel.

layout 1
advanced settings
I used TC for this tune because for me it was much faster. You might get away without it but for me I needed it to stay on the gas longer...
Search:
jonnybath
to find the tune or just search my GT phoxxy10
Thank you and please like it if you do indeed like the tune

I'll definitely have to try this tune out as I use the TX as well. Plus, I have to get back ahead of John now that he's in the 26's.
 1 user liked this post.
#89 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 8:05:46 AM(UTC)
Thanks Sadioki,

I will be running that livery from now on. I believe it will bring me good luck and will give those chasing my ghost something super cool to look at.

Happy Monday folks.

John

1 user liked this post.
#90 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 8:59:22 AM(UTC)
Thanks Dear Johniwanna for your kind words, I'm joyful that you like my recent livery, and sure that it will bring good luck to you because it has a personal musical theme which is special to you, also it has good visibility in Bumper and cockpit view, plus the other views as well. I added clouds to it so you can smoke out anybody behind you , so let's make WooHoo again and send send some love letters.
#91 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 4:52:49 PM(UTC)
Im still in the 239 range. Driving olds 442, elcamino and nova. Anyone have a tune that will get me under 230? thanks
#92 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 6:50:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: zombiefan61 Go to Quoted Post
Im still in the 239 range. Driving olds 442, elcamino and nova. Anyone have a tune that will get me under 230? thanks

Check these out...

http://forums.forzamotor...le-57-Chevy-56-F100.aspx

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#93 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 8:33:10 PM(UTC)
Thanks Johniwanna so much for featuring the livery at the RVM and your encouragements to designers and tuners ..good luck to you in the Sept Bounty, I'm looking forward to watch Horizpn 2 twitch streaming
Tomorrow morning
 1 user liked this post.
#94 Posted : Monday, September 15, 2014 8:34:53 PM(UTC)

As of this post that put me at number #755 out of more than 12,000 so far. My goal is to stay in the top 25%. If I can stay in the top 1,000 then I think I deserve to be serenaded by SatNiteEduardo.

We don't always get what "we think" we deserve.

Maybe I should run the DTM tune on another outlap.
I blame the ants.
#95 Posted : Friday, September 19, 2014 10:54:20 AM(UTC)
What would I have to do to earn a serenade?

I will be hitting the Community Bounty event today on #ForzaFriday at 3 p.m. I'll also be showing off the Forza Horizon 2 demo and the new endurance hoppers.

I WILL be in the 2:25s by the end of the weekend.

This month has been so busy I am going crazy. But today is my birthday and I have gotten a year better, so I am looking forward to trying out what my new skills will do on the track.

John

[Edited #ForzaFriday is at 3 p.m.]

Edited by user Friday, September 19, 2014 11:47:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#96 Posted : Friday, September 19, 2014 11:32:41 AM(UTC)
Happy birthday!
 1 user liked this post.
#97 Posted : Friday, September 19, 2014 11:36:49 AM(UTC)
#98 Posted : Friday, September 19, 2014 11:49:06 AM(UTC)
As I'm sure you know WSD. Men like you and I only get better with time.

#ForzaFriday at 3pm Pacific, not 1pm. Corrected my post.

Birthday Boy

1 user liked this post.
#99 Posted : Friday, September 19, 2014 11:51:43 AM(UTC)
For some reason I find it really hard to disagree with "Men like you and I only get better with time." so cheers and enjoy your day. ;)
 1 user liked this post.
#100 Posted : Friday, September 19, 2014 11:54:24 AM(UTC)
Happy Birthday johniwanna! Best wishes (except on the Bathurst bounty, lol...)!

DJ Saoco
5 Pages<<2345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error