5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
#26 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 4:37:56 PM(UTC)
Details about the September Bounty Hunter event and the latest racing highlights are in Rear View Mirror.

http://www.forzamotorspo...et/en-us/news/rvm_9_8_14

I featured a couple liveries that have been submitted here as well.

See you all in the event when it reopens tomorrow.

John
Have you liked the Johniwanna Facebook page? Do you follow me on Twitter @johniwanna ? or follow HMA on Instagram /HeavyMetalAffliction

https://www.facebook.com/johniwanna

#27 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 5:09:56 PM(UTC)
John I left you a little challenge on the leaderboards - a 2.27 lap time. Should be challenging but also obtainable.

If you beat it I may just have to run 2 laps next time ;)
I blame the ants.
#28 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2014 6:49:04 AM(UTC)
Why havent i received money for doing the Formula E challenge yet? Can someone help me out?
 1 user liked this post.
#29 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2014 9:28:04 AM(UTC)
Hi Jogniwanna
The Livery for September Bounty Hunter will be finished either today or tomorrow on the Chevy 1969 Nova, I'll send you an Xbox live message when it's done, thanks again for this event and credit gift even though I lost it again :)
Follow Johniwanna | Facebook
www.facebook.com/johniwanna
#30 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2014 10:32:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post
John I left you a little challenge on the leaderboards - a 2.27 lap time. Should be challenging but also obtainable.

If you beat it I may just have to run 2 laps next time ;)

So the rivals event is there for you? It doesn't appear in the rivals section for some of us.

EDIT - Well it's not the end of Tuesday yet here, so I'll wait it out a little more before wondering if something is wrong.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 9, 2014 10:43:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#31 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2014 1:42:54 PM(UTC)
As I wasn't on XBL Friday, I appear to have missed it as the bounty hunter rivals event wasn't there on Saturday and everyday I checked since, including the last check at around 15 mins ago :(
Maybe it'll be there in the morning (hopes) !
 1 user liked this post.
#32 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2014 2:38:23 PM(UTC)
I'm sorry to say that at this point we do not have a time that the September Bounty Hunter event will be reinstated. It was to be today, but we are still investigating what caused our server problems and cannot reinstate the event until a solution is found.

Please bear with me while we wait for the September Community Bounty to come back.

I will post as soon as I know anything else.

Please spread the word to assuage people's frustration.

John
Have you liked the Johniwanna Facebook page? Do you follow me on Twitter @johniwanna ? or follow HMA on Instagram /HeavyMetalAffliction

#33 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2014 2:42:54 PM(UTC)
no worries John,
the word is passed to the other side of the Atlantic ;)
#34 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2014 2:46:20 PM(UTC)
bien reçu de la France
#35 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2014 3:42:01 PM(UTC)
It's okay Johniwanna, no Problem, no rush , actually it's good for me, so that I can focus on making the Livery, please when it's ready give everybody the name of the Bounty Hunter event, and in which section it will be available, I guess in the Monthly Rivals, it's good to have some directions especially for to the New comers who joined the Forza World..
:)
#36 Posted : Tuesday, September 9, 2014 6:01:36 PM(UTC)
.soo many ppl are posting times on the c class bathurst track thinking its gonna count..if you didnt post your time while it was in the monthly list then it will not count...dirty lap times also dont matter cuz johns time is clean...my time was 2:25.257 as of friday before the forza servers crashed....when it re opens you gotta post a time lower than 2:29 to get the title and badge,,,,i got the title and badge friday and didnt know it until i seen it today the 9th,,,i set both on my forza profile so if u wanna see them just friend me n delete me or not after u see wat they look like....good luck ppl n to u guys at turn 10 finding the cause of the rivals crash

Edited by user Tuesday, September 9, 2014 8:18:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#37 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:58:21 AM(UTC)
Gives me time to try new cars
WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!!
 2 users liked this post.
#38 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 12:13:36 PM(UTC)
The event just reopened people. Time to get busy and go about beating up on my 2:28 clean lap.

WOOHOO!

I will have be shooting for a better time tonight.

John

1 user liked this post.
#39 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 2:01:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: johniwanna Go to Quoted Post
The event just reopened people. Time to get busy and go about beating up on my 2:28 clean lap.

WOOHOO!

John

Just set you a lovely lap time of 2:23.651!!

I recommend using the johniwanna beast tune by RelaxedPRKid incredible!!

Edited by user Wednesday, September 10, 2014 2:03:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB!!
#40 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 2:04:54 PM(UTC)
John, I just put down a clean time of 2.27xx currently #637 on the leaderboards, in the September bounty hunter challenge and no badge and/or title unlocked?

#41 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 2:19:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DOSE ROCKS Go to Quoted Post

WOOHOO!

John

Just set you a lovely lap time of 2:23.651!!

I recommend using the johniwanna beast tune by RelaxedPRKid incredible!!

Nice time DOSE ROCKS, and, thanks for the recommendation. Many other tunes under my GT available for the event (6 cars and 2-3 more to come, grip-speed-beast tunes).

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 3:09:55 PM(UTC)

WOOHOO!

John

Wake me up when you beat my outlap ;)
I blame the ants.
 1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 4:33:45 PM(UTC)
I like the Circuit but I did wish if Johniwanna did choose any car other than the Muscle car,s, with those technical curves I need a good handling car to keep at least my laps clean, after a few attempts I did a clean 1:37,194, I can improve by a few seconds , but not enough to beat The target time. Good racing Johniwanna !
#44 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 4:57:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: sadioki Go to Quoted Post
I like the Circuit but I did wish if Johniwanna did choose any car other than the Muscle car,s, with those technical curves I need a good handling car to keep at least my laps clean, after a few attempts I did a clean 1:37,194, I can improve by a few seconds , but not enough to beat The target time. Good racing Johniwanna !

Not sure what tune you are using! If you have not checked them out already....you might want to try some of the "grip" tunes that I shared for this event. Even the "speed" tunes are very drivable, I set them up that way with such purpose. Would not recommend the "beast" tunes though. Good luck

DJ Saoco
#45 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 5:32:14 PM(UTC)
Just set a 1:25.8 after about 10 laps in a self-tuned GTO. Aiming to get into the 1:24 range on my tune before I try downloading a tune from somebody who actually knows how to :p
 1 user liked this post.
#46 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 6:28:23 PM(UTC)
@RelaxedPRkid I'm using your tune, it feels great and did enjoy it very much, I can have consistent clean laps now, the car itself just feels heavy and have understeer, I'll try different cars and see if I have a chance, my set up is
car : Chevy Nova SS 1969
ABS: on
TCS : off
Steering : automatic

Thanks for the input! And tip !
#47 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 6:37:47 PM(UTC)
@RelaxedPRkid I'm using your tune, it feels great and did enjoy it very much, I can have consistent clean laps now, the car itself just feels heavy and have understeer, I'll try different cars and see if I have a chance, my set up is
car : Chevy Nova SS 1969
ABS: on
TCS : off
Steering : automatic

Thanks for the input! And tip !

You'll certainly shave some time off by using Manual w/Clutch. Not sure about the heavy description! Which tune (grip1, grip2, speed or beast) are you seeing this (along with the described understeering)? Thanks!

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#48 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 7:33:47 PM(UTC)
@RelaxedPRkid I'm using Johniwanna Beast, not grip 1-2 or Speed, you are right the automatic transmission slow me down , I lose momentum, and gears fall down dramatically especially at the hill and tight corners, this is my weakness, I still didn't manage to learn manual or manual with clutch.
#49 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 8:12:59 PM(UTC)
@RelaxedPRkid I'm using Johniwanna Beast, not grip 1-2 or Speed, you are right the automatic transmission slow me down , I lose momentum, and gears fall down dramatically especially at the hill and tight corners, this is my weakness, I still didn't manage to learn manual or manual with clutch.

Did you say steering automatic? If that is correct try switching it to normal.
I blame the ants.
#50 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:42:36 PM(UTC)
@SatNiteEduardo, sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant Shifting : automatic, the steering I have it in normal indeed, I did write the info from memory, I had corrected the mistake after checking the console.
5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error