12 Pages<<89101112PrevNext
#226 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2014 1:34:16 PM(UTC)
There are two places to upgrade, and most do it through the Upgrade menu. But if you go into Forzavista and navigate around the car to the wrench icon, you can add upgrades there too. Have you done it that way without getting the badge?
#227 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2014 4:33:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
There are two places to upgrade, and most do it through the Upgrade menu. But if you go into Forzavista and navigate around the car to the wrench icon, you can add upgrades there too. Have you done it that way without getting the badge?

Go it, thanks! I was under the impression that I did so long time ago....anyway, just tried again.....and, bingo!

Again, thanks!

DJ Saoco
#228 Posted : Tuesday, August 12, 2014 4:18:49 AM(UTC)
Challenge - 90 Minute Spa

90 Minute Spa

Look for a hopper to open on August 22 and like previous real-world-related challenges, this will probably last for the weekend (until August 25.)
#229 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2014 1:19:11 AM(UTC)
Hi. I have been looking everywhere on how to unlock the badge that shows a 6 MT shift pattern, one you would see on a shift knob. Could someone tell me what is needed to unlock this? Thanks!
 1 user liked this post.
#230 Posted : Friday, August 15, 2014 3:22:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: eMeRzzzz Go to Quoted Post
Hi. I have been looking everywhere on how to unlock the badge that shows a 6 MT shift pattern, one you would see on a shift knob. Could someone tell me what is needed to unlock this? Thanks!

You need to complete 10 online drag races for that one.

Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube

#231 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 6:10:31 AM(UTC)
Hey guys, so just fired up Forza, and BOOM, achievement unlocked. Have 50 downloads across all of your photos.
Checked my gallery (not a huge amount of photos on there), and I have ONE photo that has been downloaded ONCE and thats it.

Now, the other day I logged on and got a badge for 500 uses of one of my designs.... checked my designs out and the most I have for one is 145. It MAY have been combined uses of all design but im almost certain it was for one design, other thought was that it was a design that i got rid of that someone dl'd and is still using? do designs stay on the storefront once deleted from your library?

Anyone else have anything like this happen?
Also I have a few posts for liveries ive done that use the link to my shared photos in my gallery, do any views on them count as downloaded photos in game? and if so do they register in game and how long would does that take?

Ive had old posts with photos that I know people have viewed in forums but still shows 0 downloads in my forxa gallery in game so I dont know whats happening with that.

Not that im complaining, I dont mind free achivements and badges especially considering how broken the storefront is and how hard it is to get your work seen.
#232 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 6:29:14 AM(UTC)
The design thing is cumulative across designs.

The photos do not track views correctly.
I blame the ants.
#233 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 8:50:37 AM(UTC)
ok cool, thanks for the reply
#234 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 9:32:29 AM(UTC)
Challenge - Grand Tour of Prague

Find this event in the Multiplayer Monthly section. This is a multiclass race (A and B class) lobby with a race timer of 1 hour 45 minutes. Complete a race and drive 130 miles in this lobby by the end of Monday to earn the badge and title you can apply to your playercard in the game.

If the badge does not unlock after you've completed this event, report it in this thread: http://forums.forzamotor...e-achievement-issue.aspx

Edited by user Friday, September 5, 2014 12:29:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#235 Posted : Friday, September 5, 2014 9:35:24 AM(UTC)
Challenge - September Bounty Hunter

Find this event in the Rivals Monthly section. Cars are restricted to the American Street Muscle body family in C class. Beat the 2:29 lap time (clean) by September 30 to earn the badge and title you can use for your playercard in the game. Be ranked higher than johniwanna's improved lap time by September 30 to also win in-game credits.

Watch the event thread for updates: http://forums.forzamotor...ounty----Johniwanna.aspx

Edited by user Friday, September 5, 2014 12:26:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#236 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 10:13:06 AM(UTC)
I am still having issue with the two "without using rewind" badge/titles as well as the one for 150 races on Unbeatable. I'm fairly sure I've done the 150 races by now, over 500 career races total. And know for a fact I've done the rewind ones i try not to use rewinds, if there was an option to turn off rewind, like in previous title, i would.

Edited by user Monday, September 8, 2014 11:53:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#237 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 5:39:29 PM(UTC)
update - Prague Challenge/lobby and September Bounty Rivals events and badges

The timer on the Prague Challenge is ticking down to 11pm Pacific time but as players have noted the event (and the Bounty Hunter Rivals event) was removed over the weekend due to server issues. This statement is in today's Rear View Mirror:
Quote:

"...here’s Mechberg with some thoughts on the past weekend’s server issues.

“Hey everyone. I wanted to give a quick heads up about what’s been going on with Forza Motorsport 5 over the weekend. We had an amazing response to the game being available for free to all Xbox Live Gold members, but that extra influx of people meant some additional load on our multiplayer servers and, unfortunately, downtime. We also had two events available this weekend – the September Bounty Hunter Rivals event and the Grand Tour of Prague challenge – and, as a result of our issues, many players either did not get a chance to try these events or they did not get credit (or received delayed credit) for completing them. I’d like to apologize for that.

“On Tuesday we will once again reinstate the September Bounty Hunter challenge Rivals event, and it will be available throughout the rest of September, as originally planned. In addition, we are hoping to once again open up the Grand Tour of Prague challenge in the near future, to give players who missed the chance to unlock it the first time around another chance. Stay tuned for more details and, as always, thank you for your patience.” – Brian Ekberg Turn 10 Community Manager

I don't have any other information about the badge for those who did get a chance to race the Prague event this weekend; please use the Prague achievement issue thread or will Prague event be reopened thread for discussion.

Edited by user Monday, September 8, 2014 5:45:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#238 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 8:34:14 PM(UTC)
None Of my career badges are working. Any way to fix this. So sad to see so many bugs still not fixed almost a year later. Thanks for any advise or help in resolving this matter.
#239 Posted : Wednesday, September 10, 2014 10:11:17 PM(UTC)
I've delayed on getting the 2million credit Ferrari for the Spring Break achievement. Finally tonight I did only to run it on Sebring Full twice (once in free play another in a career bonus race) with no badge or title. Not getting the Spring Break achievement is keeping me from getting the Rarified Air achievement. Funny thing is, I snap my achievements, and it says I have the Spring Break, Red and Bleu!, and Snake Bit achievement, but no Rarified Air.

Update: the Spring Break achievement is showing in-game now, but still not showing the Rarified Air in-game. However, the Rarified Air achievement is showing in my achievements when I snap achievements.

Update: problem fixed, guess the system was running slow.

Edited by user Thursday, September 11, 2014 10:23:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: updated

#240 Posted : Saturday, September 20, 2014 12:00:35 PM(UTC)
Challenge - Grand Tour of Prague

After a false start earlier this month, this Challenge is now open again for the weekend. Find this event in the Multiplayer ENDURANCE section. This is a multiclass race (A and B class) lobby with a race timer of 1 hour 45 minutes. Complete a race having driven 130 miles in this lobby by the end of Monday to earn the badge and title you can apply to your playercard in the game.

If the badge does not unlock after you've completed this event, report it in this thread:
http://forums.forzamotor...e-achievement-issue.aspx
#241 Posted : Monday, September 29, 2014 10:26:26 AM(UTC)
Helllo

I have a question about these 2 achievements:
Master Tuner - Earn 15,000 credits from the community using your tune setups.
Artisan Tuner - Earn 30,000 credits from the community using your tune setups

I want to help a friend to obtain these achievements,
Where do I have to use the car tunes? Free race, rivals, muktiplayer,?

Thanks for your help.
#242 Posted : Monday, September 29, 2014 11:40:11 AM(UTC)
I think it's anywhere you drive. You can test it by loading a new tune that you haven't Liked yet and run (3? 5?) Rivals races, at which point you should get the pop up to ask if you'd like to Like that tune.
#243 Posted : Tuesday, September 30, 2014 11:27:27 AM(UTC)
Hi Mateo,

thanks for your reply.
I'll try your way.

#244 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 1:39:23 AM(UTC)
Not quite sure what is going on with these "updates". I had a disc version of the game which of course wanted the 19GB or whatever update for nurburg, long beach etc. I still had the incorrect badge/titles - region and affinity screwed up, etc and also the paint one where semi gloss and matte are title gold and chrome. So I either didn't get the march update or it didn't work.

I've now got the digital version of the game (which you'd assume comes with all the latest patches already in it) and still the same. Wrong labels on things as before

I also, of course, am having the same issues with getting the races without rewind and vs ultimate drivatars etc badges to unlock
 1 user liked this post.
#245 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 3:02:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Samix6 Go to Quoted Post
Helllo

I have a question about these 2 achievements:
Master Tuner - Earn 15,000 credits from the community using your tune setups.
Artisan Tuner - Earn 30,000 credits from the community using your tune setups

I want to help a friend to obtain these achievements,
Where do I have to use the car tunes? Free race, rivals, muktiplayer,?

Thanks for your help.

The quickest and most effective way is on the drag strip. Set for 8 car multiple heats. 1 use awarded per heat.
#246 Posted : Tuesday, October 7, 2014 5:20:36 AM(UTC)
Does any body know if there are gonna be any new challenges this month or are we done with 5 now that H2 is out
#247 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 3:18:36 AM(UTC)
Could someone please tell me why I can't get the title and emblem for completing 150 races with the drivatars set on unbeatable. I have had the game (f5) since day one and I have had the drivatars set on unbeatable virtually since I got the game, most of my racing (offline) has been in career mode so unless I have to earn it in quick play/free race I am completely stumped :[ someone please help and if you have any info on this matter msg my gt (Z1PPY1505) ta

Sorry m8 I did'nt expain properly, I did'nt mean the no-rewind on hard emblem, what I meant was that I am sure I have done way more than 150 races with the drivatars difficulty set on unbeatable but yet it still has'nt awarded me the title and emblem for doing it but thanks anyway.

Edited by user Thursday, October 9, 2014 5:12:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#248 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 3:53:17 AM(UTC)
I know there is an Achievement for "Panoramic" (300 Miles at Bathurst in the Xbox Commodore) and we had the Bounty Hunter challenge but what about a different challenge? It's Bathurst weekend, got to have something to mark the occasion. Maybe drive an Made in Oz car or Thunder from Down Under for 16 laps (1/10th) in a A or S class?
HSV
I just want one!
#249 Posted : Thursday, October 9, 2014 3:58:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Z1PPY1505 Go to Quoted Post
Could someone please tell me why I can't get the title and emblem for completing 150 races with the drivatars set on unbeatable. I have had the game (f5) since day one and I have had the drivatars set on unbeatable virtually since I got the game, most of my racing (offline) has been in career mode so unless I have to earn it in quick play/free race I am completely stumped :[ someone please help and if you have any info on this matter msg my gt (Z1PPY1505) ta

It's for getting gold against unbeatable drivatars without using rewind. You didn't mention that above so I just wanted to make sure you knew that.
Thrustmaster TX - TH8A - Fanatec Clubsport V2
#250 Posted : Friday, October 10, 2014 7:49:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HSV4ME Go to Quoted Post
I know there is an Achievement for "Panoramic" (300 Miles at Bathurst in the Xbox Commodore) and we had the Bounty Hunter challenge but what about a different challenge? It's Bathurst weekend, got to have something to mark the occasion. Maybe drive an Made in Oz car or Thunder from Down Under for 16 laps (1/10th) in a A or S class?

There is a 2 hour long Bathurst hopperlobby right now.
12 Pages<<89101112PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error