11 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext
#176 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2014 7:59:35 AM(UTC)
Another interesting set from you, Pebb. I'm always fascinated by particular shots like #1 and #3.
Tier 9 - 14k points - Driving since 2010.
#177 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2014 3:20:23 PM(UTC)
Very nice photos Pebb!
#178 Posted : Thursday, August 21, 2014 2:50:54 PM(UTC)

I see some great photos!
 1 user liked this post.
#179 Posted : Tuesday, August 26, 2014 6:26:39 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

#1 > #5 | Edited

Edited by user Tuesday, August 26, 2014 6:28:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Signature contains FM7 gallery link | Galleries: Flickr/FH3
#180 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:33:07 AM(UTC)
I really like this shot! The rest of the set is nice too!

It has a resemblance to this photo I took back on FM4 a long time ago!

Edited by user Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:33:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#181 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:48:40 AM(UTC)
I like the second to last shot!
FH4, click.

#182 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:12:00 AM(UTC)
#3 and #4 are definitely my favourite ones. Love the contrast between the intricate lines in the wheel shot and the stretched out ones in the badge picture. Brilliant work, Pebb.
#183 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 12:12:42 PM(UTC)

Great photos Pebb! Love the first shot, as well as 3 and 4.
 1 user liked this post.
#184 Posted : Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:17:03 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

#1 > #5 | Edited

_________________________________________________________________________________

Originally Posted by: Lethal Drift Go to Quoted Post
I really like this shot! The rest of the set is nice too!
After taking a shot of the rim from a 250 GTO in Forza Horizon, I thought it was time to revisit a similar rim in FM5.

Originally Posted by: Furia636 Go to Quoted Post
#3 and #4 are definitely my favourite ones. Love the contrast between the intricate lines in the wheel shot and the stretched out ones in the badge picture. Brilliant work, Pebb.
Thanks for posting up another in-depth comment.

@ Everyone Else: Cheers :)

#185 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 7:18:37 AM(UTC)
Very well presented set Mr Pebb, as always, #2 is my favorite

#186 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 8:00:47 AM(UTC)
Another great set, Pebb. #3-5 caught my eye immediately: in the first you did a great job at capturing all these little details in the paintjob, the latter..well, is one of the best shots of the LaFerrari I've ever seen around here. Absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see the results of your work on the 97T !
#187 Posted : Thursday, August 28, 2014 1:45:13 PM(UTC)
I love the last 3 shots. The color is just gorgeous.
#188 Posted : Friday, August 29, 2014 5:59:35 PM(UTC)
Sick gallery! I can't pick a favorite here...

Click the image to go to the gallery
#189 Posted : Monday, September 1, 2014 9:26:07 AM(UTC)

Those photos of the LaFerrari are stunning! Love the last two!
#190 Posted : Monday, September 1, 2014 9:15:15 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

Originally Posted by: Lethal Drift Go to Quoted Post
I love the last 3 shots. The color is just gorgeous.
If you want to know more about the colour then here goes, while experimenting with a range of colours I finally settled on mixing two different reds together so the car would look more realstic with a lower saturation. While making it easier to bump up the saturation if needed.

Another great set, Pebb. #3-5 caught my eye immediately: in the first you did a great job at capturing all these little details in the paintjob, the latter..well, is one of the best shots of the LaFerrari I've ever seen around here. Absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see the results of your work on the 97T !
Guess what has been released in my Flickr gallery. Aside from that tease, thanks for another in-depth comment.

Originally Posted by: Nights Viper Go to Quoted Post

Those photos of the LaFerrari are stunning! Love the last two!
I am looking forward to revisiting the LaFerrari in FH2.

Originally Posted by: striker2 Go to Quoted Post
Very well presented set Mr Pebb, as always, #2 is my favorite
Cheers
Originally Posted by: SuperKungen69 Go to Quoted Post
Sick gallery! I can't pick a favorite here...
Thanks for the comment and visit. :)

#191 Posted : Monday, September 1, 2014 10:33:45 PM(UTC)

BEAUTIFUL.
#192 Posted : Tuesday, September 2, 2014 5:15:42 AM(UTC)
+1

and this:

Flakes please!

Good job Pebb!!
#193 Posted : Tuesday, September 2, 2014 10:43:16 AM(UTC)
Breathtaking Sir, especially the Ferrari the Ferrari set :D
#194 Posted : Tuesday, September 2, 2014 7:12:11 PM(UTC)

Click for the full size

#1 > #5 | Edited

Thanks for posting another batch of fresh comments.

#195 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2014 3:53:44 AM(UTC)
Quote:
Guess what has been released in my Flickr gallery. Aside from that tease, thanks for another in-depth comment.

I've seen it, and It looks stunning. Can't wait to see the full set (and that car in Forza one day..)
Talking about the M1 set, I think the first shot has to be my favourite one: angle and sense speed are spot on, the colours beautiful. But I do also like the two B/W pictures, both of them look great.

#196 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2014 4:00:29 AM(UTC)
When I mean released I mean the whole update has already been released.

#197 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2014 7:52:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post

My bad, I didn't see them! They look so amazing, Pebb.. and It's quite difficult to pick my favourite one. So I'll just enjoy them without worrying about that :) (but I gotta say that #2 is one of the best "mechanical" shots I've every seen from you). Stunning job on the Evoque and DP100 as well. Once again a triple A work on everything!
#198 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2014 8:23:52 AM(UTC)
That first M1 shot is awesome. I like the depth in it and the colors are spot on.
#199 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2014 5:49:10 PM(UTC)
Photomode News | What will be released in future Flickr uploads

Well the next few months and early next year will see me using even more games with a full on photomode or some other kind of photomode, with these games interesting me on two different consoles:

*Infamous: First Light | PS4 - I have just bought this on the PSN store and with Second Son having an acceptable photomode I am looking forward to releasing some shots in the future.
*Destiny | PS4 - While no photomode has been confirmed, I still think this game will get one at a later date or be added in secret for launch.
*Forza Horizon 2 | Xbox One - Well you all knew I will be buying this game on day 1. Plus I have about 5 days off work for this game at this moment in time with a small chance that will be increased to 6 days.
*Drive Club | PS4 - This game will not have a photomode from the off. However once the photomode has been released via a patch I will start to play around with it.
*Project CARS | PS4 - Photomode confrimed and that means another Flickr album will be created in the future.
*Halo: The Master Chief Collection | Xbox One - There is a lot of talk that a theater mode will be in the game. And you know what that means there is a good chance this game will have some form of photomode.
*Far Cry 4 | PS4 - At the moment no photomode has been confirmed for the game. But I think the fans support of such a game will put pressure on the developer to add such a feature since the scenery and action from such a game world is a perfect combo for such a mode.

GTA: V | PS4 - I think the snapmatic mode needs a resolution increase and since I think fan pressure will aid in making this happen. And if it did happen I would be glad to buy GTA: V again on the current generation of consoles.
Bloodborne | PS4 - The developers are considering adding a mode to create screen shots that aren't your default types of screen grabs. Along with such a mode the world of such a title interests me.

Final Thoughts:

There you go a ton of titles that will see me spending a lot of cash. As well as forcing me to upgrade my PS4's hard drive to 2TB since I am just above 140GB's of space. Aside from the hard drive and a range of games is that my complete collection of future buys and well the answer is no, since there are other titles that will be released even further into the future.

Originally Posted by: Pebb Go to Quoted Post

My bad, I didn't see them! They look so amazing, Pebb.. and It's quite difficult to pick my favourite one. So I'll just enjoy them without worrying about that :) (but I gotta say that #2 is one of the best "mechanical" shots I've every seen from you). Stunning job on the Evoque and DP100 as well. Once again a triple A work on everything!
Well I was being a bit cryptic which did throw you off the paper trail a bit.

Originally Posted by: Morc 57 Go to Quoted Post
That first M1 shot is awesome. I like the depth in it and the colors are spot on.
Thanks for commenting once again.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 3, 2014 5:56:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#200 Posted : Wednesday, September 3, 2014 7:30:53 PM(UTC)
I really like the feel of the 2nd M1 shot. Nice & clean.
11 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error