This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 7:32:52 AM(UTC)
We at Flow Society understand that the drift community on Forza 5 isn't as good as it used to be but we are still here to have fun and learn and grow. Any teams or even single driver that want to enjoy friendly battles with myself and the rest of the team feel free to comment on this thread or message Yakuza Ansatsu on Xbox One to set up some battles.

Happy Drifting and we hope to see some friendly competitions soon! Keep the Flow!

-Drifter Girl 26, team battle manager and forum ambassador

P.S. We are looking to maybe create a drift competition/event soon so keep an eye out for details ton that.
GT: Drifter Girl 26
Timezone: EST
No matter how big you get, stay kind, stay humble, and never forget where you started.

#2 Posted : Sunday, June 29, 2014 7:53:50 AM(UTC)
I wouldn't mind a battle.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 1, 2014 12:10:01 PM(UTC)
Great! We'll have to set up a battle! Unfortunaely a lot of the team is off on vacation so we'll have to wait a week or so. Are there any specific rules you would like to put down? Our conditions are as follows:

A class or below

RWD

No race or drag radials

RWD

Feel free to add in any rules and what track you would like to do and we'll set up a date soon :D Thanks for the interest and can't wait to see us all drifting!
GT: Drifter Girl 26
Timezone: EST
No matter how big you get, stay kind, stay humble, and never forget where you started.

#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 2, 2014 9:47:16 AM(UTC)
Sounds good.
Rules look good to me.

Track is up in the air right now. Let's figure it out in a week or whenever.
I like Silverstone National just as its easy to judge but I am open to anything.
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2014 10:44:59 PM(UTC)
Does this offer still stand?
#6 Posted : Saturday, August 9, 2014 2:14:45 AM(UTC)
i want to know aswell
#7 Posted : Monday, August 11, 2014 12:53:04 AM(UTC)
Down to do friendly battles anytime Gt: KR4NKSTER

#8 Posted : Monday, August 25, 2014 11:02:22 AM(UTC)
Add me SGR GODSCHILD I'm up for some drifting not got anyone to drift with hopefully drift with some of u soon ;)

Notification

Icon
Error