This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
Rank: B-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 11/25/2027 7:16:03 PM(UTC)
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 3:30:38 PM(UTC)
Sadly looking at the list of cars that were released I see this: 25. 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 26. 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8... are we seriously going to do the same 3 cars for dodge again?!?!?! I like that they put the cool 1940's jeep into the game (also the van that cripples your legs when you rear end someone.) but I just dont get why it is only three cars again (well there may be more I get that But why not the 2014 dodge Challenger instead of the 2012?) I like that they put my favorite version of the Chevy Impala into the game: 24: 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 409 but there is like 8 Chevrolet cars that are shown right now (will be cool to see if the stingray is faster than the ZR1 in the game) but I do like seeing some of these cars that were DLC's finally for free and in game like the: 41. 2011 Ford Transit SuperSportVan and the: 76. 2012 Pagani Huayra. I just don't agree about how dodge has bean used in the forza horizon series. (not including the fact that there is not going to be rain in the 360 version when turn 10 has not gave any incentive for per-ordering the game) ok I don't know how to finish this but Seriously? Do you have to do this again?
(FH2 is out) APEX! APEX!


Rank: Moderator
 2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 3:38:35 PM(UTC)
While hatred is certainly the driving force behind this omission, It's not hatred of Dodge that you didn't get the cars you wanted revealed in the first list of cars that are being revealed prior to release.

Our apologies that you had to find out about it this way.

✔ Verified Moderator


Rank: On the Podium
 6 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 3:54:45 PM(UTC)
Dodging the bullet if you ask me, oh you didn't? I'll leave..
Rank: B-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 11/25/2027 7:16:03 PM(UTC)
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 4:07:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: StarFoXySxv550 Go to Quoted Post
Dodging the bullet if you ask me, oh you didn't? I'll leave..


wow... you leave me speechless (also if this was about hatred I would be buying a PS4 with GT6-- which I'm not, still a fan :) but thank you for those words)
(FH2 is out) APEX! APEX!


Rank: Racing Legend
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 6:54:57 PM(UTC)
If people want all new cars in the new games then the games will contain less cars.

I blame the ants.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 7:06:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RitzyBiscuit7 Go to Quoted Post
Sadly looking at the list of cars that were released I see this: 25. 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 26. 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8... are we seriously going to do the same 3 cars for dodge again?!?!?! I like that they put the cool 1940's jeep into the game (also the van that cripples your legs when you rear end someone.) but I just dont get why it is only three cars again (well there may be more I get that But why not the 2014 dodge Challenger instead of the 2012?) I like that they put my favorite version of the Chevy Impala into the game: 24: 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 409 but there is like 8 Chevrolet cars that are shown right now (will be cool to see if the stingray is faster than the ZR1 in the game) but I do like seeing some of these cars that were DLC's finally for free and in game like the: 41. 2011 Ford Transit SuperSportVan and the: 76. 2012 Pagani Huayra. I just don't agree about how dodge has bean used in the forza horizon series. (not including the fact that there is not going to be rain in the 360 version when turn 10 has not gave any incentive for per-ordering the game) ok I don't know how to finish this but Seriously? Do you have to do this again?


For starters... The 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T has been in every Forza title except Horizon. As for the 2012 Challenger vs the 2014, there isn't much about the 2014 that's any different from the 2012 other than a couple of trim packages. However, if you were arguing for the 2015 I'd be right along side ya. And chances are that when the 2015's hit the showroom floors, they'll probably add a 2015 Challenger, though most likely it'll be the Hellcat.

The original Horizon had an overall lack of Muscle Cars to begin with, in fact; upon the release of the first 100 cars they are currently just on par with the amount of Muscle Cars from the previous Horizon title, with the GTO, Cuda, Shelby Cobra and Impala SS being the only carry overs so far. I'd say there is a good chance for more Muscle Cars in the next release, but there is also the chance that there won't be.
You picked some day to finally find the devil in your eyes, looking inside mine
Youre a long way from paradise. Say goodbye, youre the boy who cried
Im the wolf outside your door and youre in trouble
with every wolf you saw before and youll never last long
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 7:20:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shay Feral Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: RitzyBiscuit7 Go to Quoted Post
Sadly looking at the list of cars that were released I see this: 25. 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 26. 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8... are we seriously going to do the same 3 cars for dodge again?!?!?! I like that they put the cool 1940's jeep into the game (also the van that cripples your legs when you rear end someone.) but I just dont get why it is only three cars again (well there may be more I get that But why not the 2014 dodge Challenger instead of the 2012?) I like that they put my favorite version of the Chevy Impala into the game: 24: 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 409 but there is like 8 Chevrolet cars that are shown right now (will be cool to see if the stingray is faster than the ZR1 in the game) but I do like seeing some of these cars that were DLC's finally for free and in game like the: 41. 2011 Ford Transit SuperSportVan and the: 76. 2012 Pagani Huayra. I just don't agree about how dodge has bean used in the forza horizon series. (not including the fact that there is not going to be rain in the 360 version when turn 10 has not gave any incentive for per-ordering the game) ok I don't know how to finish this but Seriously? Do you have to do this again?


For starters... The 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T has been in every Forza title except Horizon. As for the 2012 Challenger vs the 2014, there isn't much about the 2014 that's any different from the 2012 other than a couple of trim packages. However, if you were arguing for the 2015 I'd be right along side ya. And chances are that when the 2015's hit the showroom floors, they'll probably add a 2015 Challenger, though most likely it'll be the Hellcat.

The original Horizon had an overall lack of Muscle Cars to begin with, in fact; upon the release of the first 100 cars they are currently just on par with the amount of Muscle Cars from the previous Horizon title, with the GTO, Cuda, Shelby Cobra and Impala SS being the only carry overs so far. I'd say there is a good chance for more Muscle Cars in the next release, but there is also the chance that there won't be.


No worries, Shay! I'm sure they'll let you (and ONLY you... maybe me & G-wound too) import your GTA5 garage. Then you'll have plenty. Kill 'em wiv yer Hotknife Coupé!
"Precision, finesse, and handling will ALWAYS be defeated by shouting, smoking, and POWER."

-Jeremy Clarkson, explaining how an AMG Merc beat a Maserati on TG track.

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#8 Posted : Wednesday, July 23, 2014 8:58:41 PM(UTC)
I didn't see the 'Cuda on the list, only the '70 Challenger. I do agree we need a few more Dodges in FH2. Maybe there will be a few more revealed in the next announcement. *crosses fingers*

I drive a Mustang. Your argument is invalid.
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#9 Posted : Thursday, July 24, 2014 12:23:34 AM(UTC)
T10 hates Dodge/Chrysler so much the 2013 Viper was the cover model of the last game.

*pours drink on own face, bangs own head on desk*

Edited by user Thursday, July 24, 2014 12:36:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"Precision, finesse, and handling will ALWAYS be defeated by shouting, smoking, and POWER."

-Jeremy Clarkson, explaining how an AMG Merc beat a Maserati on TG track.

I ONLY TUNE GUITARS
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#10 Posted : Thursday, July 24, 2014 5:37:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: B Wald Big Mek Go to Quoted Post
T10 hates Dodge/Chrysler so much the 2013 Viper was the cover model of the last game.


Not to forget the pre-order bonus in FM4, a Dodge Challenger SRT8 WITH fancy livery. T10 really hate Dodge.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
User is suspended until 11/25/2027 7:16:03 PM(UTC)
#11 Posted : Thursday, July 24, 2014 6:23:04 AM(UTC)
right so why is that or anything of the pre order stuff not for the 360 version? now tell me how there was not a single DLC for dodge. (I'm saying that SRT is a different story) I'm talking about just Dodge. Why was there no dodge ram in FH1? I mean the game was a Colorado off roading street racing game and it did not really have any trucks than the ford SVT raptor. I don't even think saleen had their truck in the game ether.
(also about a previous post-- the cuda is in the game by a IGN video driving pass it)
(FH2 is out) APEX! APEX!


Rank: C-Class Racing License
#12 Posted : Thursday, July 24, 2014 7:21:08 AM(UTC)
Well for one this is the first 100 list, i'm sure they'll will be more in the next 50 to 100 list when revealed.
PARTYNEXTFLOOR all rights reserved©
Rank: Moderator
#13 Posted : Thursday, July 24, 2014 7:23:19 AM(UTC)

Notification

Icon
Error