2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Saturday, July 19, 2014 9:57:52 AM(UTC)
Thanks for sharing the R34 and the updated Cosworth. Glad to see you back at it again. Keep up the great work.
#27 Posted : Saturday, July 19, 2014 11:51:45 AM(UTC)
Thanks Matt :)

I'm getting my A class AWD fix at the moment but I'll be back in my C class FWDs soon I'm sure .

I need to try to figure out how on earth I'm a full 2 seconds down on the fastest integra at Spa for a start ... Crazy!
#28 Posted : Saturday, July 19, 2014 1:02:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: I 1ee I Go to Quoted Post

I'm getting my A class AWD fix at the moment but I'll be back in my C class FWDs soon I'm sure .

I need to try to figure out how on earth I'm a full 2 seconds down on the fastest integra at Spa for a start ... Crazy!

FWD D and C class!!!! Yes!!!! I have some '97 Civics shared if you care to check those out.
#29 Posted : Saturday, July 19, 2014 1:25:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: mattp27 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: I 1ee I Go to Quoted Post

FWD D and C class!!!! Yes!!!! I have some '97 Civics shared if you care to check those out.

You know it :D haha

Nice one , I'll have a look for those later then .. You're D class integra was incredible!

2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error