2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Tuesday, July 8, 2014 10:04:44 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Raceboy77 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: V12 SCH1WO Go to Quoted Post
if you look on 0 - 60 mph/ 0 - 100 mph, you should focus your eye on 0 - 100 mph, 0 - 60 isn't necessary in my opinion.

+1, and the 1-3 ratio too. if it doesn't change, intercooler for a bit more speed, none for a bit more grip. that's what i do :).

Thanks Raceboy! What do you mean by the "1-3 ratio"? BTW, the 0-100 is better with the intercooler, yet, just by 0.034sec advantage to Intercooler option.

DJ Saoco
#27 Posted : Tuesday, July 8, 2014 10:39:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RelaxedPRKid Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: V12 SCH1WO Go to Quoted Post
if you look on 0 - 60 mph/ 0 - 100 mph, you should focus your eye on 0 - 100 mph, 0 - 60 isn't necessary in my opinion.

+1, and the 1-3 ratio too. if it doesn't change, intercooler for a bit more speed, none for a bit more grip. that's what i do :).

Thanks Raceboy! What do you mean by the "1-3 ratio"? BTW, the 0-100 is better with the intercooler, yet, just by 0.034sec advantage to Intercooler option.

I also think 0-60 is pointless but so is 0-100 because u only do that once in the race... I look more at the 60-100 time by doing simple math. This though is also a waste sometimes because the creator of the game didn't take into account proper shifting points.
#28 Posted : Tuesday, July 8, 2014 10:44:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ERS JOHNSON Go to Quoted Post

I also think 0-60 is pointless but so is 0-100 because u only do that once in the race... I look more at the 60-100 time by doing simple math. This though is also a waste sometimes because the creator of the game didn't take into account proper shifting points.

Yeah, as I mentioned earlier I check that as well....(learnt from a post from Worm to look at this diff between 0-60 & 0-100)..I wrote earlier, "When you compare the 60-100, then, they are only within 0.018sec apart (edge to Intercooler)."

DJ Saoco
#29 Posted : Tuesday, July 8, 2014 12:15:41 PM(UTC)
1 HP for every 3 pounds of weight is the general ratio in this game. I also like to throw my friends in the other build I have and drag race them to see where each is better.
#30 Posted : Tuesday, July 8, 2014 12:21:08 PM(UTC)
1 HP for every 3 pounds of weight is the general ratio in this game. I also like to throw my friends in the other build I have and drag race them to see where each is better.

Thanks Raceboy! Good idea about competing against builds. Yet...don't you always win on matter the build, lol...

DJ Saoco
#31 Posted : Tuesday, July 8, 2014 12:38:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RelaxedPRKid Go to Quoted Post

Thanks Raceboy! Good idea about competing against builds. Yet...don't you always win on matter the build, lol...

No problem, and nonono lol I don't man.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error