5 Pages<<345Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#101 Posted : Saturday, June 7, 2014 5:58:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: The Shadow Edge Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sp4nkn88 Go to Quoted Post
Well hopefully we'll find out what that 17th track is this week some time.

We already know the 17th track. Again:

"Regarding the 18 tracks in the #Forza5 GOTY edition. That's the 15 tracks at launch + Road America + Long Beach + 1 unannounced track." - Official Forza Motorsport Twitter account

Read the week in review to see where people are getting the 17 from.
I blame the ants.
#102 Posted : Saturday, June 7, 2014 7:57:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SatNiteEduardo Go to Quoted Post

"Regarding the 18 tracks in the #Forza5 GOTY edition. That's the 15 tracks at launch + Road America + Long Beach + 1 unannounced track." - Official Forza Motorsport Twitter account

Read the week in review to see where people are getting the 17 from.

I understand that, SatNiteEduardo. But, we already have 17 tracks and the WIR isn't saying there is an unannounced track. I'm simply correcting a misunderstanding, is all.
#103 Posted : Saturday, June 7, 2014 8:30:36 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - trolling and defaming. check your PMs when available. - MM]

Edited by user Saturday, June 7, 2014 8:40:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#104 Posted : Sunday, June 8, 2014 3:44:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rdo3 Go to Quoted Post
usually yes. and hopefully this does. but with fm4 they released "essentials" as the special edition, and it was only half the game, fm4 was a two disk game and essentials was only disk one.

The essentials wasn't a special edition - it was bundled with a console as an intro to Forza.
Originally Posted by: T REX 5753 Go to Quoted Post
Hope the track is free. Anyone remember the Stig pack from FM3 UE? The only way to get those cars was to buy the UE,so that is on my mind.

T10 actually gave away a heap of codes for the Stigs Pack when the UE was released.
 1 user liked this post.
#105 Posted : Sunday, June 8, 2014 7:14:49 AM(UTC)
I think game of the year edition is to attract people who have not opted to buy Forza as of yet. I had all the dlc from other games that put forth a goty edition, they consisted of the games original content plus all the dlc for one price. Those of us who have it already will essentially have a goty edition, except we paid for most of our dlc already
User is suspended until 4/9/4753 10:20:36 AM(UTC)
#106 Posted : Sunday, June 8, 2014 9:18:14 AM(UTC)
So what is the 17th track? Are we only getting 1 more track as opposed to 2?
#107 Posted : Sunday, June 8, 2014 11:01:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: funky dunk 1977 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: rdo3 Go to Quoted Post
usually yes. and hopefully this does. but with fm4 they released "essentials" as the special edition, and it was only half the game, fm4 was a two disk game and essentials was only disk one.

The essentials wasn't a special edition - it was bundled with a console as an intro to Forza.
Originally Posted by: T REX 5753 Go to Quoted Post
Hope the track is free. Anyone remember the Stig pack from FM3 UE? The only way to get those cars was to buy the UE,so that is on my mind.

T10 actually gave away a heap of codes for the Stigs Pack when the UE was released.
If you were lucky enough to get one,as for me i had to buy the UE!

#108 Posted : Sunday, June 8, 2014 12:25:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Flaw3d Genius Go to Quoted Post

It sounds like we are getting one more track.
I blame the ants.
User is suspended until 4/9/4753 10:20:36 AM(UTC)
#109 Posted : Sunday, June 8, 2014 2:37:40 PM(UTC)

Guess we find out tomorrow at E3 :)
 1 user liked this post.
#110 Posted : Sunday, June 8, 2014 5:05:27 PM(UTC)
GOTY for a game that isnt even a year old and it doesnt even come with all the DLC cars???

Just wow

Edited by user Sunday, June 8, 2014 5:13:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#111 Posted : Sunday, June 8, 2014 6:13:38 PM(UTC)

No misunderstanding I knew exactly what I was saying. We currently have 16 tracks in the game so the 17th is a new one and we will hopefully find out what track it is this week.
#112 Posted : Sunday, June 8, 2014 7:41:01 PM(UTC)

Guess we find out tomorrow at E3 :)

That is what I'm thinking also I would like another track in September but I guess I will be content with just one more hope it comes with a nice set of booster cars like the first two track. Actually the Road America booster pack was kinda weak but I was very happy to have the track back and having all the different layouts was even better.
#113 Posted : Sunday, June 8, 2014 7:48:47 PM(UTC)
I'm going to throw out a guess that we won't learn about this unannounced track until sometime around the release of the July car pack and, subsequently, just before the GOTY version hits shelves. My reasoning is that E3 will be Horizon's time to be in the spotlight and, apart from an odd mentioning about the future of Forza Motorsport, it'll be quite on this front.
#114 Posted : Monday, June 9, 2014 4:00:33 AM(UTC)
I'm going to throw out a guess that we won't learn about this unannounced track until sometime around the release of the July car pack and, subsequently, just before the GOTY version hits shelves. My reasoning is that E3 will be Horizon's time to be in the spotlight and, apart from an odd mentioning about the future of Forza Motorsport, it'll be quite on this front.

That would be a pretty interesting maneuver given fridays IGN/T10's snafu. Additionally, in that communication thread, which persisted for a while, a few t10 employees gave the inclination that things would be getting better soon...when all we really got was a the horizon announcement. To say things will be better here, then release something different entirely, doesn't make sense to me.

The GOTY edition, is simply marketing. xbox and forza have been pummeled across the web and in sales, they need to turn a corner and this is the week for it. MS know's this, heads have already rolled, but the simple fact is, there just aren't that many great games for xbox yet, nor do I see any thing really exciting announced until the fall. They need to make what they have shiny, announce interesting stuff, as well as their VR offering. Sony booked the last time slot today. Microsoft the early one. If Microsoft doesn't deliver a good address this morning Sony will eclipse them tonight if they have made good ground on Morpheus. One way or another it will be an interesting day...
#115 Posted : Monday, June 9, 2014 6:18:04 AM(UTC)
Good.
Because this game needs lots of more tracks!
#116 Posted : Monday, June 9, 2014 7:45:58 AM(UTC)
I hope there will be a way for us who have already the game to get the addtional 1~2 tracks!

Cheers,

maTTeo
#117 Posted : Monday, June 9, 2014 9:45:38 AM(UTC)

Whew! My reverse psychology worked!
 1 user liked this post.
#118 Posted : Monday, June 9, 2014 10:51:25 AM(UTC)

Whew! My reverse psychology worked!
lol nice try. spencer has changed the way they do business. the only thing you can be sure of is that you cant be sure anymore. i thought the same thing, that there wouldn't be any may announcements because they would save it for e3. the day after i said that they announced halo 5. we can no longer predict the future by what they've done in the past. gotta admit tho i am liking the spencer way more than the matric way. i'm wrong alot more, but happier with the result than if i had been right.

5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error