1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, January 14, 2022 7:46:10 AM(UTC)
I think it is utterly disgusting that certain cars are only available to people who play online. I can get the first car on the weekly challenges but never can achieve enough points to get the second. I have paid the maximum for this game and it's add-ons but are now very despondent with it.
Also, you can never enjoy the replays because the cars appear to be stuck in first gear making a terrible racket.
Very disappointed.
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 20, 2022 5:23:16 PM(UTC)
I think you have to look into the dictionary before using words that not fit the meaning of what you want to express. Prejudice is when someone has a preconceived opinion about other people without even knowing them.

It is fact, that this game disadvantages players without an internet connection (PC) or an Xbox Live Gold membership (Console). But that is how the game is - it is mostly a multiplayer title where you can still do some single player stuff. Though it should not be surprising that some of the rewards of the game are hidden behing the multiplayer part.
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 22, 2022 6:00:34 AM(UTC)
Prejudice is absolutely the right word because the developers have obviously taken a dislike to people who refuse to play their childish and silly online games. Moreover, when I purchased the VIP and car packs, nowhere did I see that I would be excluded from owning certain cars. May I suggest that you stop trying to be so clever and objectively look at other people's points of view.
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 22, 2022 6:22:15 PM(UTC)
Oh grow up, you are the one trying to be clever.
It is 2022 and modern games are internet connected and designed to be, as it is common place around the world.
It is not your god given right to have the game written around you because you dont have the internet.
You are being pedantic. Just because you dont play online, doesnt mean the rest of the world has to suffer. Just accept if you dont take advantage of the whole game you are probably going to not get all the rewards. They arent free gifts to everyone, they are PRIZES for playing certain areas of the game. You've paid to play the game. If you want the online prizes, play online.
Moan as much as you like it is never changing.
Dont keep doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2022 7:06:41 AM(UTC)
Not really sure what you are going on about. All I am asking for is that all cars be available to all players. Quite simple really.

Notification

Icon
Error