1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 7, 2021 11:04:23 AM(UTC)
The remaining FM4 community has had trouble accessing the servers when it comes to the storefront and Auction House.
Sometimes connection to lobbies.
Hopefully somebody from Turn10 sees this and helps correct the problem. There's still a community here.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
#2 Posted : Friday, October 8, 2021 12:31:15 PM(UTC)
I second that!
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 10, 2021 2:28:20 AM(UTC)
Now the servers are completely down. I NEED TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER.

But seriously. Please restore the servers.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 13, 2021 6:16:40 PM(UTC)
Same here. Loading screens take forever to load or save. I get an error stating that servers are not available. Can't get to the storefront and the auction house. Hopefully they will fix this.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 2:01:15 PM(UTC)
I jumped onto Forza 4 after finding out the online server was down on Forza 6. Apparently its been down on Forza 5, and Horizon 2 and 3 as well. I wish they would keep the servers open on 4, as that has been my favorite of the bunch. I have fond memories of the car club and shared garages.

Please restore the servers, at least for the Leaderboards.
#6 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2021 5:15:20 AM(UTC)
Yep, like said higher.. Servers struggling to work, leaderboards dont want to load, gifting tunes, paints its almost dont work.. Buying things from storefront is almost impossible :( hope it will be fixed someday
#7 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 11:41:43 AM(UTC)
Not just me then. I stopped playing lots about a month ago. From what I can tell, best lap times are still being saved but difficult to verify ☹️. This is testing my stoicism. I just won't get gold again for awhile yet. Oh well. Stay safe.
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, November 23, 2021 10:54:27 PM(UTC)
Apparently this affects FM4, FM5, FM6, FH2 and FH3. Essentially all the legacy titles.
It would be nice if a mod could give us details about what's going to happen with the servers or if someone could contact Turn10 about this issue.
Forza Motorsport is still aways from now, leaving only FM7 and FH4/5 still active, and FM7 just ended its service life... So what gives?

Notification

Icon
Error