3 Pages123Prev
 5 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Monday, November 15, 2021 2:31:50 PM(UTC)
Will the Official Forza Livery and Photo Competitions make a return for FH5? I hope so. And I wish it would just go back to the way it's always been. Enter here on the Forums, winners can't enter the next week, and separate winners for race and fantasy for liveries.

Please bring these contests back T10 and Playground Games.
 3 users liked this post.
#52 Posted : Wednesday, November 17, 2021 7:24:27 AM(UTC)
I was just wondering the same thing TC, glad you brought it up 👍🏾

I notice the weekly comp being held in the Paint Booth section but, as far as I’m aware, it’s being run by enthusiastic fellow gamers. Much like the ones run by PTG, FH5UK and the like, while they are all very welcome additions they’re not the OFFICIAL contests run by the Devs and therefore the lucky winners and/or runners up only have their work featured for a week or fortnight at the most.

Going on past experience, winning those comps and getting ’featured’ for such a short time results in very few downloads - in one case my winning design not getting featured at all and a week later was deemed not worthy enough for the official comp 🤷🏾
For people like me who aren’t in a major well recognised Club/Garage and don’t have any kind of online profile, getting featured from the Official Comps is our main avenue for exposure in the game.

Would very much like to know what plans there are regarding the reinstatement of the Official Livery and Photo Comps along with the prizes and in game features that came with them. I’m hoping we won’t be forced to join the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc in order to get some decent exposure for our time and effort.

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
 2 users liked this post.
#53 Posted : Sunday, November 21, 2021 5:18:50 PM(UTC)
Huge upvote for both of you guys! I really miss the official comps, and as DUBH said it was THE only way for me to get any exposure to my designs. Please bring em back! :)

2 users liked this post.
#54 Posted : Monday, November 29, 2021 10:46:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: S00PVFLY213 Go to Quoted Post
Huge upvote for both of you guys! I really miss the official comps, and as DUBH said it was THE only way for me to get any exposure to my designs. Please bring em back! :)

Thanks S00P - definitely wish they'd return, there's not much to look at when searching for New Designs so far because essentially nothing is "Featured". Hopefully someone at T10/PGG decides to take on the task of opening these contests back up. I still wish they would just go back to the old format - enter here on the Forums only, last weeks winners are disqualified for the next week, and tons of great content picked and featured. Half the time those "Trending Today" boards are filled with one color cars etc. I used to love having a bunch of different cool designs to choose from when grabbing a new car. For now, I am just trying to fill up my "Followed" list with all the great painters here on the Forums and in social media groups.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error