5 Pages<<345Prev
 2 users liked this post.
#101 Posted : Sunday, November 21, 2021 6:12:05 PM(UTC)
I want wide body kits back. Forza 3 and 4 cars with their respective wide body kits are hands down better looking in every way than the Forza 5 version. The habit of doing a sequel to a game and removing content is deplorable in this industry and through all the spotlight on 10m players nobody had pointed out all the content that we don’t get over previous versions. Forza 3 is still a better looking game.

Edited by user Sunday, November 21, 2021 10:09:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#102 Posted : Sunday, November 21, 2021 6:32:58 PM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 3 or Motorsport 3? I assume you mean Horizon 3. and yes, When you have a brand that sells. It stops being monetarily beneficial to improve. Its all iterative and derivative. Event labs is a great example. A semi New feature that so unfinished it should have never launched with the game.
 1 user liked this post.
#103 Posted : Wednesday, November 24, 2021 2:15:14 AM(UTC)
I can totally understand someone might like new bodykits for couple of cars, also Big Country Labs dining table, but I feel like all cars deserve same love, there is alot of cars that doesnt get any love, looks really outdated compared to others.

So Im asking community, is there any chance we get some more stuff after some of bugs will get fixed? I know PG developers are not known from adding anything new to the cars after release. But I think personally that they focused too much about landscape and all this Mexico thing, it doesnt feel like proper racing game, every racing game you played before had your favourite cars, you could play with em how much you want, customize em in the way you want to make it your favourite to use, in Forza Horizon 5 I just cant really feel this thing, cars feels like addon to cruise around beautiful landscapes and cities, cars feels just really blank in my opinion.

Personally I think Forza Horizon series should move on and upgrade what was forgotten.

Feel free to comment, I would like to know your opinion guys.
#104 Posted : Wednesday, November 24, 2021 7:07:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tofu doggo3295 Go to Quoted Post
I can totally understand someone might like new bodykits for couple of cars, also Big Country Labs dining table, but I feel like all cars deserve same love, there is alot of cars that doesnt get any love, looks really outdated compared to others.

So Im asking community, is there any chance we get some more stuff after some of bugs will get fixed? I know PG developers are not known from adding anything new to the cars after release. But I think personally that they focused too much about landscape and all this Mexico thing, it doesnt feel like proper racing game, every racing game you played before had your favourite cars, you could play with em how much you want, customize em in the way you want to make it your favourite to use, in Forza Horizon 5 I just cant really feel this thing, cars feels like addon to cruise around beautiful landscapes and cities, cars feels just really blank in my opinion.

Personally I think Forza Horizon series should move on and upgrade what was forgotten.

Feel free to comment, I would like to know your opinion guys.

Two things you appear not to know.

1. As part of the licencing deals games companies sign with car manufacturers, there are usually a few caveats. No modifications, and no severe damage. That's why so many games, including these, just crack the windscreen or knock off the mirrors, along with rumpled looking body panels. Car companies don't like seeing their stuff messed with. Playground Games can only do what the agreements allow for.

That leads to number...

2. Bodykits are licenced from the companies that make them. If they no longer want to be associated with a particular car manufacturer, or with the company producing the game, or if they want more money than is being offered, then their products will no longer appear in the games. I suspect that may have happened here with regard to Rocket Bunny.

So, all in all, a lot of this is out of the hands of Playground Games, and thus demanding things be different is about as much use as urinating into a typhoon.
#105 Posted : Wednesday, November 24, 2021 12:21:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tofu doggo3295 Go to Quoted Post

Yeah tbh, I'm a bit let down by the Big Country Labs wing. I think it's just too tall and looks a bit silly on cars that don't come with a widebody. I think wings like the ones in Gran Turismo 6 would have been perfect.
 1 user liked this post.
#106 Posted : Friday, November 26, 2021 12:03:31 AM(UTC)
Please make a Ford Taurus sho with upgrades 2010-2019 and include the new Cadillac Blackhawk manual/automatic
#107 Posted : Saturday, November 27, 2021 3:10:54 PM(UTC)
- A pre facelift style front bumper option for the Corvette C4 ZR1

- An FQ-360 style street kit for the Lancer Evo IX

- Mustang GT and Terminator style kits for the SVT Cobra R

- Race kit for the '99 Viper GTS ACR (like the way the Bentley Continental GT Speed had a race kit in Horizon 3 and 4)

Edited by user Saturday, November 27, 2021 3:16:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error