#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 12, 2020 10:53:08 AM(UTC)
Again. Everything was running pretty smoothly until today.
Just figure I inform someone that the FM4 servers are down.

That's all.
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 16, 2020 4:25:44 AM(UTC)
Wasn't just FM4. A friend of mine had issues with FM3 yesterday. I haven't heard if it has resolved or not thou.
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 1, 2020 12:26:58 PM(UTC)
Servers are down again as of Monday.

Online multiplayer user created races still works, all other online features are unavailable.

Will these be fixed or is this the end of the most legendary game in the Forza franchise?

If it is the end, Turn 10 have made a huge mistake. It's been rated number 4 in the top 10 Xbox games of the decade and number 1 best racing game on the Xbox 360 platform.

Multiplayer and online features were still actively used on a daily basis by many people, they're all now questioning on why they've been made unavailable.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 1, 2021 9:43:27 PM(UTC)
Forza Motorsports 4 servers be down. Again. Just figure someone knows.
#5 Posted : Monday, October 4, 2021 5:09:39 AM(UTC)
I'm so close to finishing the bucket list. I needed the Leaderboards to keep me motivated!!! The lack of connection to server slows every save screen and menu transition. Sometimes it entirely gums up the game and I have to restart the console.
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 10, 2021 2:28:20 AM(UTC)
Now the servers are completely down. I NEED TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER.

But seriously. Please restore the servers.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, October 13, 2021 6:16:40 PM(UTC)
Same here. Loading screens take forever to load or save. I get an error stating that servers are not available. Can't get to the storefront and the auction house. Hopefully they will fix this.
#8 Posted : Wednesday, October 20, 2021 2:01:15 PM(UTC)
I jumped onto Forza 4 after finding out the online server was down on Forza 6. Apparently its been down on Forza 5, and Horizon 2 and 3 as well. I wish they would keep the servers open on 4, as that has been my favorite of the bunch. I have fond memories of the car club and shared garages.

Please restore the servers, at least for the Leaderboards.
#9 Posted : Friday, October 22, 2021 5:15:20 AM(UTC)
Yep, like said higher.. Servers struggling to work, leaderboards dont want to load, gifting tunes, paints its almost dont work.. Buying things from storefront is almost impossible :( hope it will be fixed someday

Notification

Icon
Error