#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2021 6:30:49 AM(UTC)
Still not finding any information as to a potential release date yet? Anyone know more about it?
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2021 7:39:10 AM(UTC)
Who cares hasn’t been a enjoyable forza since FM4. Hate to say it but GT7 looks like a real motor sports game!
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2021 7:43:43 AM(UTC)
Gonna be a while im afraid. In the last monthly they talked about doing multiplayer testing for the coming months....
all i gotta is say it better be FM4 levels amazing. They are sure spending a ton of time on it!
Maybe it will come out at the end of 22
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 12, 2021 8:48:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ryan40 Go to Quoted Post
Who cares hasn’t been a enjoyable forza since FM4.

I care. I enjoyed 5-7 more than 4. Indeed, playing 5 on a friend's XBOne and coming home to 4 is ultimately what pushed me to get an XBOne. I'm definitely interested in how (and when) 8 will turn out.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 13, 2021 8:25:47 AM(UTC)
fm4 was a great game but i don't see all the hype for it. i have enjoyed all the motorsport games and look forward to fm8 if they ever decide to finish it!!
2009 Mustang GT/CS #1,260 of 1,705
#231 of 315 Vapor Silver Coupes
Flowmasters BBK Headers Comp Cams
Airaid CAI PowerStop Brakes Dyno Tune 325rwhp
#6 Posted : Wednesday, October 13, 2021 3:59:41 PM(UTC)
I doubt we'll hear anything for a while given FH5 is about to release. I'd love an end of 2022 release date with an announcement in the summer but honestly who knows at this point. GT7 will have to whet my appetite before the next FM game! (given it doesn't get delayed lol)

🇨🇦
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 14, 2021 9:36:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ryan40 Go to Quoted Post
Who cares hasn’t been a enjoyable forza since FM4. Hate to say it but GT7 looks like a real motor sports game!

Cool! Have a blast with GT. If Sony puts it on PC, I'll give it a shot. But from what Chris Esaki said about the new tire model alone, Forza Motorsport seems as if it's taking realism seriously. It's about time they did so.
Time to hit the road.

Take care!

Notification

Icon
Error