#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 13, 2021 2:38:30 PM(UTC)
Many challenges are quite good and difficult, which is what we like to see, and enjoy. Others, however, fall into the categories below.

I have been doing many challenges of both types, but there is something that is really annoying.

1. Challenges are shown in different languages - I find this acceptable.

2. Challenges that have very low like to play ratios should be removed because it normally means the challenge will be bad. - Not acceptable.

3. Challenges that have stunt parts that when used cause you to lose a life because they project you outside the map. - Lose a life and burn the card. - Not acceptable.

4. Challenges with vehicles in them that do not fit the purpose of the challenge. - Not acceptable and very annoying and can cause you to lose a life.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 13, 2021 11:57:55 PM(UTC)
Not sure PGG have ever come out and said exactly how Challenges are chosen (or maybe they have and I missed it) but I imagine it is simply a random selection rather than having any criteria such as popularity etc. The problem they have, outside of like to plays ratio, is how do PGG determine if a Challenge has a suitable vehicle etc...they certainly don't have the staff to play every Challenge that is in the game to determine appropriateness (even if they wanted to).

At this point in time, PGG have effectively given up on the game so I wouldn't expect any changes to anything unless something happens that compleely breaks the game..after all, the game will go End-Of-Life is less than a year anyway
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 14, 2021 5:11:30 AM(UTC)
When programming a random function, it is not exactly random in the sense that most people assume. There is a very slight chance a random value will repeat.

I noticed after burning one challenge and then receiving the same challenge again, which was pointless.

I hope Forza Horizon 5 has better randomness than version 4.

I come across a straight Drag Challenge, however, the gamer had used a rally-tuned car!

I'll be getting rid of many of my cars shortly, now the FH5 release date is becoming close.

I still play FH3, not very often though. lol. FH5 looks mind-blowing graphics though.
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 16, 2021 4:35:50 AM(UTC)
As the challenge has to succesfully finished with that specific car by the creator first to make it available for everyone, I personally think there couldn't be a wrong car for any challenge. And the more value the winning prize has, the more difficult the challenge will get. If you won't were on the brink to lose a life, what challenge it would be?

Edited by user Saturday, October 16, 2021 4:36:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error