2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2020 3:22:56 PM(UTC)
I guess you could maybe include 4 as well.

Whenever I come back around I always make sure to ask here first now that forzacentral is dead.

I used to go by the gamer tag
- Bru Bri129

The community was so vibrant then. Shame what it’s come to.

P.s. I still see people ripping off the BLKJ dudes. Some things never change 😎
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 6, 2020 5:05:57 PM(UTC)
Still around, still drifting, but your right the scene is much different now. Do teams still exist? I'm stuck in a perpetual loop of drifting with randoms at the test track because its the only place that feels even remotely like the good old days. Almost feels like forza 2 and lobby hoping looking for battles.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 6:12:25 AM(UTC)
I got goosebumps reading your post...

Thank you for the reaches. I played FM2, drifted (a lot) back then my GT was "bob1316"

Reflecting back, what a THING we all got to love and participate in.

Hurricane Ike nailed my town in 08' my school was out for two weeks. What did I do with my time? I drifted had fun tournaments/battles, sat in lobbies talking cars, sitting on corners for hours watching others tandem.

Recently (two days ago) I picked my Forza titles back up, FM7 mostly (Horizon 4 is cool BUT I love the SIM feel over the sim_arcade ) other games distracted me away, its understandable BUT its great to be back.

I am soon to be unveiling a revamp to how tournaments can work amongst our community (or at least my take on how they can operate)...

For the time being, feel free to add me GT: Hi Mindfully there were mentions of TEAM's, and that almost brought a tear to my eye... Happy sliding everyone!

*cough... cough* TURN 10 CAN WE BRING BACK SUNSET - Please?

Edited by user Wednesday, June 10, 2020 11:46:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 9:12:05 PM(UTC)
Still here.
:) DIS Stuey

#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 23, 2020 6:19:28 AM(UTC)
Plenty of us still around.
Drifting in Forza from the very start.

#6 Posted : Friday, July 3, 2020 10:32:10 AM(UTC)
I played Forza 1 and 2 briefly, I didn't like Forza one since I wasn't into cars or racing back then. Forza 2 was ok, but I wasn't crazy about it, I played it for a couple hours. But Forza 3, I put hundreds of hours into that and each one that followed. Except 6 maybe, I played it a lot, but not as much as the others and the Horizon games don't count imo. Played 1, 2, and 3 a good bit, but haven't touched 4 yet. I still have a copy of everything between Forza 2 and Forza 7 including Horizons 1, 2, and 3.
I have a Fanatec Club Sport Forza Bundle now. The sad thing is I can actually drift better with a controller, but I'm still improving with the wheel. It's way more fun either way.

Edited by user Friday, July 3, 2020 10:34:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

i9 9900K @ 5.3 GHz
32 GB DDR4 GSkill Trident 4000 MHz
SLI RTX 2080 Ti FE
EVGA Z390 Dark
2 TB FireCuda M.2 SSD
EVGA P21600 PSU
#7 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2020 11:19:42 AM(UTC)
hey bro yep been jammin since 2013
@SlidinSniper

Zionwhyte@gmail.com
#8 Posted : Monday, August 3, 2020 6:27:02 AM(UTC)
Still here. Still sideways. Still missing Tsukuba and Fujimi Kaido.
#9 Posted : Sunday, September 6, 2020 12:49:50 PM(UTC)
I'm still around, barely... made this video talking about the Forza Central days... r.i.p to the forum..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwtOTakptNA

I got a discord community going if you're ever around.
https://discord.gg/H7RRzxt
#10 Posted : Saturday, September 19, 2020 12:58:35 AM(UTC)
Still here sorta.
Jump on 7 randomly to slide.

#11 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2020 10:02:56 PM(UTC)
ol bru bri we here theres a FB page were on now just here cause my saved game on PC jus s[mod edit - wsd - profanity] the bed

Edited by user Sunday, January 17, 2021 11:56:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#12 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 9:11:36 PM(UTC)
Sup guys! I was around back on Forza 2 and early into 3.... Looking to get back though! GT: SMKA Stan804 I use to be apart of the Smoking Aces team towards the end. I’m joining the discord as well. but the GT is still the same! Hit me up!
#13 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2021 11:51:18 AM(UTC)
Still here aswell
#14 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2021 7:41:35 PM(UTC)
Naw
#15 Posted : Thursday, January 28, 2021 8:27:36 PM(UTC)
I'm still around. Old member of Drift Squad! Went by DS Curclez and TDM Kuratchi
#16 Posted : Tuesday, February 9, 2021 11:40:07 AM(UTC)
I'm thinking of getting a wheel and getting back into it. Looking forward to joining a team. Going to get fm7 I stoped when they made horizon to me it killed the game.
#17 Posted : Wednesday, May 5, 2021 2:45:02 PM(UTC)
I still hope on randomly, waiting around for the new forza. You are right about the good ol days of drifting it was a serious blast back then. Iam hopeful they allow rooms to be made like the old days and get rid of the hoppers. I feel that's what mostly killed the community vibe. Plus getting older doesn't help with job and families.
Formerly BLKJ SlapHappy
#18 Posted : Wednesday, May 12, 2021 2:18:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SlapHappyFranky Go to Quoted Post
I still hope on randomly, waiting around for the new forza. You are right about the good ol days of drifting it was a serious blast back then. Iam hopeful they allow rooms to be made like the old days and get rid of the hoppers. I feel that's what mostly killed the community vibe. Plus getting older doesn't help with job and families.

I have really missed those days, I'm still looking for competitive Tandems but I've only found points drifters...

I wanna run Limbo on Sunset again... :')

CaRRoT KiLLz
#19 Posted : Monday, May 24, 2021 9:44:31 AM(UTC)
I’m still around from Smoke N Flow. SnF Reaction for FM2 and or Extreme94 on FM1. Yeah a lot BLKJ Wannabes still haha

Clutch Kick Revolution
#20 Posted : Wednesday, June 2, 2021 3:09:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CaRRoT KiLLz Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SlapHappyFranky Go to Quoted Post

I have really missed those days, I'm still looking for competitive Tandems but I've only found points drifters...

I wanna run Limbo on Sunset again... :')

CaRRoT KiLLz

I have found a few people in the free drift mode that will do a section after seeing me do it a few times. My internet is real terrible now so getting close tandems or anything to serious just can't work out.
Formerly BLKJ SlapHappy
#21 Posted : Tuesday, August 3, 2021 6:03:10 PM(UTC)
Yea I started playing around 13 I think it was my 12th birthday that my sister got my a used copy of FM2 and I fell in love, got Forza 3 and they saw how fast I was and taught me how to tune better and I was getting some great lap times, actually, I might ---- well nvm, looks like they took stock racing out, I forgot, what a shame :s I loved racing nascars and catching the draft to make the pass...

First post on here tho. My GT is Sykmoe rn, I think back when I drifted I was either killlegend07 or something else, I've had too many different names to remember.

Does anyone on here remember the drift team Assassin Rage or Dice Drifting?
#22 Posted : Tuesday, August 3, 2021 6:08:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hi Mindfully Go to Quoted Post
I got goosebumps reading your post...

Thank you for the reaches. I played FM2, drifted (a lot) back then my GT was "bob1316"

Reflecting back, what a THING we all got to love and participate in.

Hurricane Ike nailed my town in 08' my school was out for two weeks. What did I do with my time? I drifted had fun tournaments/battles, sat in lobbies talking cars, sitting on corners for hours watching others tandem.

Recently (two days ago) I picked my Forza titles back up, FM7 mostly (Horizon 4 is cool BUT I love the SIM feel over the sim_arcade ) other games distracted me away, its understandable BUT its great to be back.

I am soon to be unveiling a revamp to how tournaments can work amongst our community (or at least my take on how they can operate)...

For the time being, feel free to add me GT: Hi Mindfully there were mentions of TEAM's, and that almost brought a tear to my eye... Happy sliding everyone!

*cough... cough* TURN 10 CAN WE BRING BACK SUNSET - Please?

Hey man, I'm looking to start running some tournaments too. Maybe we can link up on a project together?

My GT is Sykmoe

Or email me at e600rr(at)gmail.com
#23 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2021 5:43:47 PM(UTC)
I hop on and try to tandem with people in rear wheel drive lobbies but most times people stall out to get away from me. -DUI Shenanigans
#24 Posted : Sunday, October 10, 2021 12:10:00 PM(UTC)
Still here finally getting around to playing fm7 my gt used to be speedbump weezl there doesn't seem to be many of us left

Notification

Icon
Error