#1 Posted : Saturday, September 11, 2021 2:56:46 AM(UTC)
I have a bunch of cars that are either Forza Edition or that has +0 collector score that i have no use for and would rather auction off, but i can't sell them. The only options i get for these kind of cars are "View car" and "View history", but i've seen others that sell Forza Edition-cars in auction so i don't understand why i can't do it.
#2 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2021 5:30:47 PM(UTC)
These are the cars i can't seem to be able to put up on auction:

1997 BMW M3 Forza Edition
2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Forza Edition
2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR Forza Edition
2012 Ferrari 599XX Evolution
2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Project Scorpio Edition
2016 Ford Shelby GT350R Forza Edition
2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R Forza Edition
2017 Renault R.S.17
2013 Subaru BRZ Forza Edition

WHY CAN'T I SELL THESE?
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 15, 2021 5:40:27 AM(UTC)
There may be other reasons why this can happen, but one that comes to mind is if it was a car that was given as a "gift" car from the developers, or if it has a special design paint job or something. Odds are nobody's going to buy it anyway, because they've got the same gift. For FE cars, they all start at 250,000 in the auction house, but some of them can be bought for from the autoshow for less than that. And chances are you'll never unload those anyway. I've got a handful like this too. and I just assume it's something like that. I'll just accept the duplicate, and have one tuned to the top of its class for Rivals and one homologated or something like that.

Notification

Icon
Error