Rank: Forza Staff
#1 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2021 2:39:43 PM(UTC)
Horizon Festival sites in Forza Horizon 5

As revealed in our Forza Horizon 5 The Road To Mexico | August Update, in addition to the main Festival there are five other festival outposts around the map. A key feature about the campaign is the freedom to choose where you want to go and unlock gameplay in any order you choose, leading to your own unique path to events, Showcases, Stories. And, everything can also be done in Co-op mode.

The names of the six sites were shown on the Horizon Adventure menu map during the Forza Horizon 5: Let’s ¡Go! – Episode 7 livestream. Each site has a particular focus:

Horizon Festival: Mexico - Mainstage
Horizon Apex - Road Racing
Horizon Wilds - Dirt Racing
Horizon Baja - Cross Country Racing
Horizon Rush - PR Stunts
Horizon Street Scene - Street Racing

Edited by user Tuesday, September 14, 2021 2:08:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
Rank: Forza Staff
 3 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2021 2:41:40 PM(UTC)
Welcome to the Horizon Rush outpost:

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
Rank: Forza Staff
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 14, 2021 10:15:42 AM(UTC)
Welcome to the Horizon Apex hub.



Start your adventure with official Festival sanctioned sprint races and circuit events on tarmac, all fully customizable with EventLab.

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
Rank: D-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 15, 2021 2:24:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Horizon Festival sites in Forza Horizon 5

As revealed in our Forza Horizon 5 The Road To Mexico | August Update, in addition to the main Festival there are five other festival outposts around the map. A key feature about the campaign is the freedom to choose where you want to go and unlock gameplay in any order you choose, leading to your own unique path to events, Showcases, Stories. And, everything can also be done in Co-op mode.

The names of the six sites were shown on the Horizon Adventure menu map during the Forza Horizon 5: Let’s ¡Go! – Episode 7 livestream. Each site has a particular focus:

Horizon Festival: Mexico - Mainstage
Horizon Apex - Road Racing
Horizon Wilds - Dirt Racing
Horizon Baja - Cross Country Racing
Horizon Rush - PR Stunts
Horizon Street Scene - Street Racing



What's the difference between road and street racing? I originally thought street racing would be racing around towns and the city, but realized APEX involved that too.

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 15, 2021 3:30:32 AM(UTC)
Probably the same difference it was in Horizon 4.
APEX involves racing on "official" tarmac tracks. Without traffic on tracks with barriers.
STREET SCENE involves the "inofficial" tarmac tracks. With traffic, mainly at night, without barriers or checkpoint flags (checkpoints with flares instead). The "NfS Undergroundy" approach they introduced back in the day.
Rank: Forza Staff
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 15, 2021 10:04:21 AM(UTC)
And here is the Street Scene site.



Located outside Guanajuato, you'll be able to race the existing events or customize them using EventLab.

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Wednesday, September 15, 2021 1:42:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Start your adventure with official Festival sanctioned sprint races and circuit events on tarmac, all fully customizable with EventLab.


Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Located outside Guanajuato, you'll be able to race the existing events or customize them using EventLab.

Does it mean that we can only add props to existing routes?
Will there be option to create custom route? With props?

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#8 Posted : Wednesday, September 15, 2021 9:29:06 PM(UTC)
Love how they all look so different. Street scene site is pretty spot on!
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#9 Posted : Wednesday, September 15, 2021 11:43:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ziperrPL Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Start your adventure with official Festival sanctioned sprint races and circuit events on tarmac, all fully customizable with EventLab.


Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Located outside Guanajuato, you'll be able to race the existing events or customize them using EventLab.

Does it mean that we can only add props to existing routes?
Will there be option to create custom route? With props?



Well, EventsLab is about creating it all from the get-go, so I'd assume you'll be able to edit the routes.
Rank: Forza Staff
#10 Posted : Thursday, September 16, 2021 12:40:13 PM(UTC)
We haven't revealed everything about EventLab yet but you can get a teaser of that feature from the June gameplay demo video and official FH5 FAQ.

Edited by user Thursday, September 16, 2021 12:40:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
Rank: Forza Staff
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Thursday, September 16, 2021 12:41:55 PM(UTC)
Welcome to the Horizon Baja outpost.


Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
Rank: Forza Staff
#12 Posted : Friday, September 17, 2021 11:57:11 AM(UTC)
Welcome to the Horizon Wilds outpost.




Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets

Notification

Icon
Error