1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2021 10:31:37 AM(UTC)
You've put in a lot of hours* at the Festival in Great Britain, and these are the cars you've driven the longest.

Is your most-driven car on this list?

*clarification - list ranked by total hours spent driving, not mileage.

Edited by user Monday, September 13, 2021 10:45:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2021 10:49:50 AM(UTC)
I saw this list earlier. It can’t be accurate surely or is there a simply massive amount of time being spent drifting in this game?

Edit - maybe it’s just in Freeroam and ignores races?

Edited by user Monday, September 13, 2021 10:52:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2021 11:09:12 AM(UTC)
Yeah that's a strange list!

Is it perhaps because most players just complete the single player campaign, and the drift events are the ones which maybe take most people longest to complete?

Edited by user Monday, September 13, 2021 11:10:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2021 11:48:42 AM(UTC)
My game stats say my most driven car is a Silvia. I didn’t even own any because I dislike them. Used to be 17 Raptor, then FE Capri. Have both, probably accurate. My longest jump is 19000 feet, never did that.
Did do a 15000 ft drift on frozen lake though.
Won’t get fixed but I thought it was weird.
18000mi on my 599 Evo. Prob highest.
#5 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2021 1:09:45 PM(UTC)
That's a strange list, I did some drift zones, and then put them away. I think the list is broken like lots of things in the game. I mean you have those seasonal events drive many miles, and none of those cars would be used.

Edited by user Monday, September 13, 2021 1:12:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 14, 2021 12:03:28 AM(UTC)
How weird...I thought I needed another eye test (despite having one last tuesday) as I couldn't see any list. Seems Firefox has an aversion to Official FH4 Lists..only saw it when I opened the page in Edge

As to the list, clearly there's a huge number of drifters in the game!
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 14, 2021 12:50:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Nursemorph Go to Quoted Post
How weird...I thought I needed another eye test (despite having one last tuesday) as I couldn't see any list. Seems Firefox has an aversion to Official FH4 Lists..only saw it when I opened the page in Edge

As to the list, clearly there's a huge number of drifters in the game!

I seem to need an eye test, too, as I can't even see the list in Edge.

I did see it on Facebook this morning. Mostly a list of cars that I've driven in a race at least once and am unlikely to bother with again.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 14, 2021 2:31:50 AM(UTC)
hi
 3 users liked this post.
#9 Posted : Tuesday, September 14, 2021 6:27:14 AM(UTC)
I've another explanation. Many people drifting are spending hours in game without racing just in free roam. Nothing comparable to racing online where you spend around 80% of your time waiting for the next race.

Would be interesting to have the same top removing drift champion cars. I would expect the cars you begin the game with to be the most driven as many players are not going much beyond that point.

It could have been interesting to make some boards on the top rivals cars, rivals cars having the highest number of top 50 times by class and road type.

That's why it would be great to have some API to access data, how many top 100 do I have if I exclude this or this car. Such board is impossible to get from a dev but using an API , tons of apps would provide stats of any kind.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, September 14, 2021 5:51:24 PM(UTC)
So the r33 makes this list and the r34 misses fh5? Huh.....
#11 Posted : Wednesday, September 15, 2021 3:15:51 AM(UTC)
To be fair the Miata is amongst my highest downloaded paints with the 599XX E, Chiron & Senna etc.
#12 Posted : Wednesday, September 15, 2021 3:53:12 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PassionWagon69 Go to Quoted Post
To be fair the Miata is amongst my highest downloaded paints with the 599XX E, Chiron & Senna etc.

There's no relationship to paints. I have a wagon with lots of downloads, but nobody drives the wagons much.
#13 Posted : Wednesday, September 15, 2021 3:57:53 AM(UTC)
I think the title of the thread is the LESS used cars in FH4. The op made a mistake.

Notification

Icon
Error