131 Pages<<129130131Prev
#3251 Posted : Friday, August 6, 2021 3:08:02 AM(UTC)
Logged another support ticket, linking them to the 130 pages of complaints in this thread alone...

Everyone please log tickets, its our only chance. Maybe if they get a huge influx it might actually get worked on
#3252 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2021 8:47:39 AM(UTC)
FH e FM5 ia trackig for me, but FH2 and FH6 is not.
I vê opened another ticket

Update, they reply me and close meu tickets um 5 minutes. "Thia is a know tssue and the team are invetigating.....

Edited by user Tuesday, August 10, 2021 9:13:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3253 Posted : Monday, August 16, 2021 2:48:44 AM(UTC)
Wanna congratulate all winners.
I'm newbie here, but will do my best to see one day my name here.
#3254 Posted : Thursday, August 19, 2021 5:45:26 AM(UTC)
Looks like they got the Tier tags working again on the Forums... That's a start...
#3255 Posted : Saturday, August 21, 2021 9:28:32 PM(UTC)
#3256 Posted : Thursday, August 26, 2021 4:09:18 AM(UTC)
Now Forza Motorsport 7 isn't tracking correctly either, this system SERIOUSLY needs an overhaul
 1 user liked this post.
#3257 Posted : Thursday, August 26, 2021 7:04:00 AM(UTC)
They can't fix it so they are removing it, I found this out today. My Forza 7 has not tracked correctly for some time as well as some of my other games, but to be fair the older games are not exactly ones everyone is playing. "We have created unbalance in our system and we need to fix it" was the story they are going with. If they had actually left the games active and had all of the DLC's available for them, they might actually have more balance in the system since more people would play them. It would have been nice to have made the games backwards compatible so that new players on the Series X could enjoy them as well. That is how it goes when developers go nuts and want people to play only the latest versions.
#3258 Posted : Tuesday, August 31, 2021 4:42:23 AM(UTC)
They said they will remove the rewards but keep the tier system. If I got that right, they will still have to fix the tracking...
 2 users liked this post.
#3259 Posted : Tuesday, August 31, 2021 4:54:18 AM(UTC)
Broken or not, I still like $350k going into my games every week.
#3260 Posted : Friday, September 3, 2021 2:30:22 PM(UTC)
Seems like a bit of a waste of time to fix something so you can then only use part of it, why not just fix it properly. Kinda like looking at the flat tyre on your car and saying you know if I get that puncture fixed I can get a new tyre... Still love the game though, broken or not. :)
 3 users liked this post.
#3261 Posted : Thursday, September 9, 2021 3:32:36 AM(UTC)
I'm kind of disappointed that they stop the reward system for FH5. Everytime a new forza came out it was really cool to start the game and get special rewards or just credits because you have Tier x,y,z.

Very Disappointed by that.....
 1 user liked this post.
#3262 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2021 2:26:44 PM(UTC)
I really hope the stats do update around when FH5 launches.

I finished the car masteries and it is the only thing I need to have max score in every single game.

I am sad they are retiring the system, though. The problem with it was that they were reducing the rewards for each tier when a new game came out. You had to tier up to get the same amount of credits, but new players kept getting less and less.
But I love the points system and it was a nice way to show off your dedication to the franchise. And for me this is the best racing game franchise of all time, by far.
 1 user liked this post.
#3263 Posted : Monday, September 13, 2021 4:11:58 PM(UTC)
Those lazy ****, i could be getting 500.000 CR per week, but instead i am only getting 350.000 CR because they're too lazy to fix the system before they cancel it.
 1 user liked this post.
#3264 Posted : Thursday, September 16, 2021 1:30:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sil3nc3r2016 Go to Quoted Post
I'm kind of disappointed that they stop the reward system for FH5. Everytime a new forza came out it was really cool to start the game and get special rewards or just credits because you have Tier x,y,z.

Very Disappointed by that.....

My thoughts exactly, its a shame.

Mash Tuned since 2005 | Youtube

#3265 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2021 11:37:51 AM(UTC)
Well, I hope they fix it but am a bit resigned to not getting the full amounts and feeling a bit down at the continued contributions of developers to a negative atmosphere in gaming. The Hub has worked fine for FH and FH3, I have maxed out those, and FM5 looks like it's working, though I've not actually got all the badges or gamerscore needed. FH2, FM6, FM7 and FH4 are all broken for me so I'm stuck at tier eight though should be around tier twenty by now.

At least my limited edition FM5 stuff mysteriously started working.

Edited by user Thursday, September 23, 2021 5:30:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

131 Pages<<129130131Prev

Notification

Icon
Error