9 Pages<<789Prev
#201 Posted : Tuesday, July 20, 2021 11:44:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bulldogs9238 Go to Quoted Post
I was originally playing FH4 on an XBox One S yesterday morning. I had paid for the Ultimate edition with all car packs etc.

Purchased a new XBox Series S and after the game started it did its long synch process but then found I no longer had VIP access or any of the DLC Packs etc originally paid for and had to re purchase them.

Did I do something wrong somewhere or miss something in the upgrade process. I am concerned as I have pre purchased FH5 Ultimate and don’t want to have a similar issue with this when it becomes available.

sounds like you signed in with the account
if you own on one account you should never have to pay for them again
 1 user liked this post.
#202 Posted : Sunday, July 25, 2021 2:02:18 AM(UTC)
Hi, my progress in forza horizon 4 has been reset! WHAT TO DO?
#203 Posted : Friday, September 3, 2021 2:51:06 PM(UTC)
some how I have lost 36mill on fh4 how do I get it back?
#204 Posted : Sunday, September 5, 2021 2:32:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mr Nicholls3755 Go to Quoted Post
some how I have lost 36mill on fh4 how do I get it back?

DId you lose anything else or just the money? Was it very recent (few days) or fairly recent (week or so)? Just wondering if it was the Auction House issue and you were bidding on cars and the bug lost you it?

If it was the AH bug, then they have been gifting credits to cover some of the losses (not sure if all the losses though). Beyond that, you'd need to submit a support ticket
#205 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2021 12:53:22 PM(UTC)
Hey, so I have recently built a new pc and reset all my drives since basically everything is just games I really got nothing important. All games that I have played once you delete them and get rid of all files you can reinstall and get them all back like it was never deleted. I recently download Forza 4 again and I have lost all my data. I don't know if it's because my friend shared the game with me through the Microsoft store or maybe I did something wrong or it just doesn't work like that with the Microsoft store. any suggestions would be really appreciated.
#206 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2021 2:37:06 PM(UTC)
Hey, so I recently built a new pc and wiped all my drives so I could start from scratch because I basically only have games on my computer that just have saved data when I redownloaded them. This is not the case for Forza 4. I have Forza 4 from the windows store ad I have played it a bunch but when I reinstalled it on my new computer it started me from the start and I lost all my game data. I really don't use Microsoft store that often and don't know if you can uninstall and reinstall on your account and keep your data as a bunch of other games. Is there any way for me to get that data back or is it lost forever? Any help would be great. Thx (the game got shared with me by my friend. I don't know if that would have anything to do with it.)

Edited by user Monday, September 20, 2021 11:56:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#207 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2021 1:15:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jonnydd100 Go to Quoted Post
Hey, so I recently built a new pc and wiped all my drives so I could start from scratch because I basically only have games on my computer that just have saved data when I redownloaded them. This is not the case for Forza 4. I have Forza 4 from the windows store ad I have played it a bunch but when I reinstalled it on my new computer it started me from the start and I lost all my game data. I really don't use Microsoft store that often and don't know if you can uninstall and reinstall on your account and keep your data as a bunch of other games. Is there any way for me to get that data back or is it lost forever? Any help would be great. Thx (the game got shared with me by my friend. I don't know if that would have anything to do with it.)

I think you have lost it forever, unfortunately. When you reinstalled the game on your new computer, it should in theory have automatically downloaded your old save from the cloud, but for some reason it didn't. If you started a new game and then the game uploaded that to the cloud, I think it will have overwritten your old save.
#208 Posted : Sunday, October 3, 2021 8:46:19 AM(UTC)
The horizon 4 game archive I bought in steam is lost, and the cloud archive is gone. What should I do?
[Mod Edit - personal emails are removed from posts for privacy reasons - MM]

Edited by user Sunday, October 3, 2021 11:32:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#209 Posted : Monday, October 4, 2021 2:15:55 PM(UTC)
I just got a new pc and reinstalled forza horizon 4 on it. I signed back on to my account, but made me restart the game. I looked back at the Xbox app and all of my achievements and progress was still saved. I was just wondering if there was a way to retrieve that data because I have over 300 mil credits and 750 cars on there.
9 Pages<<789Prev

Notification

Icon
Error