2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 29, 2021 7:07:28 AM(UTC)
SUMMER| SERIES 38

Starts July 29 at 7:30am Pacific
Ends August 5 at 7:30am Pacific

This is the first season of Series 38.

NEW BACKSTAGE: 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS (previously available Exclusive model)

BARN FIND RUMOR: (Spoiler - repeat Summer find)

SUPER7 COMPLETION: 1926 Bugatti Type 35 C

#FORZATHON SHOP
  • 599 FP Car: 1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four ST205 (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 599 FP Car: 1988 Holden VL Commodore Group A SV (previously available Exclusive model)
  • Clothing: Pink Biker Jersey
  • Clothing: Pelican Tee
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 100 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST

PHOTO CHALLENGE (3%)

#THEHEADLINEACT- Take a photo of your car in front of the UK Horizon Festival Stage
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin
  • Share a scenic photo with the hashtag on social media for a chance for your photo to be featured by Forza.

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge: (15%)
Must be done in sequence to count.
  • Own and drive the 2014 Morgan 3 Wheeler
  • Earn a total of 6 stars from Drift Zones in your Morgan 3 Wheeler
  • Pass opponents while drifting to earn a Showoff Skill in your Morgan 3 Wheeler
  • Earn 5 Threading the Needle Skills in your Morgan 3 Wheeler

Daily Challenges: (1% each)
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day.
  • Win a Street Scene event
  • Earn 1 Sideswipe Skill
  • Earn 2 Ultimate Skill Chains
  • Earn 3 stars at any Speed Trap
  • Earn 2 Ultimate Clean Racing Skills
  • Combine Air and Wreckage Skills to earn 1 Crash Landing Skill
  • Win 2 Dirt Scramble events

SEASONAL EVENTS

The unique reward listed for seasonal championship events requires you to place 1st against at or above the Highly Skilled Drivatar difficulty setting; the Trial requires Unbeatable difficulty. As of Series 24 Playground Games rewards the car for all participants, win or lose.

The Trial Co-Op Championship: "Infiniti & Beyond" | Road Racing | (A800) Infiniti
  • Reward: Trial Tee

Showcase Remix: "Nine & Three Quarters" | Flying Scotsman Showcase

Seasonal Playground Games | Mortimer Gardens arena | (C600) Cult Cars
  • Reward: Fist Pump Emote
  • As of Series 24 you don't have to win the event to earn the reward.

PR Stunt: Arthur's Seat Danger Sign | 649.6 feet

PR Stunt: Coombe Speed Trap | 185.0 mph

PR Stunt: Forest Green Speed Zone | 115.0 mph

Championship: "Cavallino Rampante" | Road Racing | (S2 998) Ferrari
  • Reward: Modern Race Suit Red

Championship: "Locked Horns" | Street Scene | (S1 900) Chevrolet vs Dodge
  • Reward: 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI

Championship: "Summer Specials" | Dirt Racing | (A800) Theme: Summer Specials
  • Reward: 2018 MINI John Cooper Works Convertible (previously available Exclusive model)

MONTHLY EVENTS

• Monthly Rivals: Rimac C2 at Astmoor Heritage Circuit
  • Online Adventure: (requires 1 Qualifying race to get ranked)

Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist:
6% for Monthly Rivals
15% for Online Adventure Qualifying

Edited by user Thursday, August 5, 2021 6:18:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 29, 2021 7:16:47 AM(UTC)
NOTE - If your events already show complete, this is an indication that your game needs a content update and you'll need to trigger the update manually.
Community Manager | ManteoMax.com Forza spreadsheets
 4 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 29, 2021 9:17:25 AM(UTC)
Well "new" series started very well, with somewhat surprising FFA win with 5x 1st (yes it was cross country with free rush).
Trial on other hand ... 3x 3rd ... its a total mess of pushing, showing and wallriding, I was so tempted to just drop out and search for another round.
OK so road racing with A 800 Infinity cars (yes, there are 2 to choose from ... lol)
Infinity Q60 Concept, tune - 183 564 446

That out of the way, time for some solo racing, starting with road racing in S2 998 Ferraris
Ferrari F40 Competizione, tune - 149 006 868
or Ferrari 599 FXX E, tune - 792 612 197

Next to Muscle car duel - street scene S1 900 Chevy vs Dodge
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 '17, tune - 400 697 228
or Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR, tune - 185 778 532

Finishing with dirt racing with A 800 summer special cars (found this list on reddidt: https://www.reddit.com/r...6r/summer_specials_cars/ )
Porsche 914/6 (offroad setup from Porsche trial from previous series)), tune - 101 202 761
or Eagle Speedster, road tune - 173 077 797
or Lotus 340R, road tune - 395 419 569

PR stunts and used Koenigsegg Agera RS, tune - 167 849 655 for danger sign and speed trap, used McLaren Senna, tune - 176 256 116 for speed zone.
Or Mosler MT900S, tune - 148 148 788

Super 7 weekly reward is Bugatti T35 C.

Weekly Forzathon car is Morgan 3 wheeler ... I tuned mine to C 600, tune - 759 950 386, did some drifting at the festival, then went to Mudkickers, to get that showoff skill and finally switched to solo mode and hit the highway in opposite direction, to get threading the needle skills.

Finishing pic:

Hope this is of any help to someone, take care everyone and as always ... have fun :), bb

Edited by user Thursday, July 29, 2021 12:02:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Typo(s)

Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2021 2:10:17 AM(UTC)
Thanks El Barto. That was helpful.

Trial was ironically the easiest have completed in ages. The AI seemed awful.

The "Threading the Needle" skills on the Morgan took me ages. I ended up banging two cars together in a car park and driving through them to get the 5 skills!
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2021 2:33:38 AM(UTC)
Thanks El Barto. That was very helpful and as usual your Tunes worked a charm.

Are you and Max going to do this for FH5 when it releases?
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2021 5:56:05 PM(UTC)
Ferrari F40 Competizione, tune - 149 006 868

3 x 1st thanks el barto
#7 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2021 8:14:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BruskLawyer6315 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks El Barto. That was helpful.

Trial was ironically the easiest have completed in ages. The AI seemed awful.

The "Threading the Needle" skills on the Morgan took me ages. I ended up banging two cars together in a car park and driving through them to get the 5 skills!

Tip (I learned form this forum a few weeks ago): Go into solo mode. Greatly increases traffic and makes it super easy to do stuff like this. I just went into solo mode and drove the wrong way down the interstate, took me maybe 2 minutes.
 1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Saturday, July 31, 2021 12:48:17 AM(UTC)
Thank you and you're all welcome.

I still have to press the Pre-order button on FH5 and when it comes to that, I surely won't stop tuning cars :)

PS
I ran the trial again yesterday morning (with 3x1st) and this time I got low level players that could actually drive clean and also preform, in retrospect to first try hosting high level pro wallriders / rammers. Go figure.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#9 Posted : Saturday, July 31, 2021 6:41:58 AM(UTC)
Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Summer - Until 05/08/2021 - SERIES 38
For players who need help: Percents, Cars, Tunes and Rewards:
50% Summer: BACKSTAGE PASS
80% Summer: MORRIS MINI TRAVELLER 1965
50% Series 38: BACKSTAGE PASS
80% Series 38: BONE SHAKER

Photo / Picture: Percents,Tunes and Rewards - Summer

https://i.imgur.com/hLlnr85.jpg

Photo / Picture: Rewards

Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Rewards - Until 05/08/2021 ** SERIES 38 ** Summer

https://i.imgur.com/qqKs6RX.jpg

Share Codes: Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub.
You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
Share Code: Garage -> Designs & Paints -> Find New Designs -> Search
Share Code: Garage -> Upgrades & Tunes -> Find -> Search

A) Photo Challenge: #THEHEADLINEACT
Your car in front of the UK Horizon Festival Stage
Reward: Super Wheelspin

B) Forzathon Weekly:
Code Tune MORGAN 3 WHEELER 2014........ 112 735 335

D) The Trial Co-Op Championship: Infiniti & Beyond
Reward: Trial Tee
Code Tune INFINITI Q50 EAU ROUGUE 2014........ 453 737 148

F) Playground Games Summer
Reward: Fist Pump Emote
New this season: You don't have to win the event to earn the reward.
Code Tune DATSUN 510 1970........ 656 302 207

G) Danger Sign: Arthur's Seat
Code Tune PORSCHE SPYDER 918 2014........ 101 877 205

H) Speed Trap: Coombe
Code Tune PORSCHE SPYDER 918 2014........ 101 877 205

I) Speed Zone: Forest Green
Code Tune VOLKSWAGEN #94 MOTORSPORT I.D.R PIKES PEAK 2018........ 120 129 952

J) Championship: Cavallino Rampante
Reward: Modern Race Suit Red
Code Tune FERRARI F50 GT WELCOME PACK 1996........ 438 594 910

K) Championship: Locked Horns
Reward: Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI 1969
Code Tune DODGE CHALLENGER SRT DEMON 2018........ 156 224 231

L) Championship: Summer Specials
Reward: MINI John Cooper Works Convertible 2018
Code Tune PORSCHE 718 RS 60 1960........ 845 139 206

*** UPDATE *** Summer
FORZA HORIZON 4: SUPER 7 - Summer
Bugatti Type 35 C 1926 is available for completing the Super7 this week.
https://imgur.com/user/betinhogvz/posts
I hope this helps you to do the challenges
#10 Posted : Saturday, July 31, 2021 8:59:53 PM(UTC)
For some reason I always have a hard time finding the actual festival stage area in that photo challenge. Did by just just cruising slowly around the festival area taking pictures.

Doing the Morgan 3 Wheeler stuff, I learned it is now my favorite drift car. Just using the first tune I found with the word drift in it, I achieved a 3 star drift zone for the first time.

The seasonal PR stunts in Summer are just as easy as the Winter ones were hard. I did all three on the first try using my 599xxxe with the same tune I use just for the highway speed trap (no downforce and high speed gearing).

Loved getting a Type 35c (and TR7) for Super 7 as much as I was disappointed in the Forzathon Shop cars. I already own both so it was easy to see what the AH prices were. Naw I'm not going to waste my points on that.
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Sunday, August 1, 2021 1:30:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post

I still have to press the Pre-order button on FH5 and when it comes to that, I surely won't stop tuning cars :)

PS
I ran the trial again yesterday morning (with 3x1st) and this time I got low level players that could actually drive clean and also preform, in retrospect to first try hosting high level pro wallriders / rammers. Go figure.

I also have to thank you! That link you posted for the Summer Specials saved me a lot of trial and error in figuring out which car to use. I haven't done the race yet but I'm tuning an Abarth 124 just from reading the comment thread. It's my favorite car in the game just to drive around in summer and pretend it's mine anyway.
#12 Posted : Monday, August 2, 2021 2:52:12 AM(UTC)
Super easy trial and finally got that shirt. Just want the jacket now. Love the Q50 but usually use it for rallying. Was good to prepare a new one and win some road races. It's funny watching people hit the walls thinking it's faster.
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Monday, August 2, 2021 5:17:37 AM(UTC)
Even though there is no new content and this is the start of the FH4 "mixtape" playlists going forward I strangely enjoyed the Summer Season of Update 38.

Whether it was because there was no pressure in terms of getting new cars or content or with FH5 on the horizon the sun is setting on FH4.

I was going to bail out on this season given FH5 is only 3 months away (i.e either not complete 100 per cent of it or just do bits of it) but I think I might stick with it certainly for the rest of the playlist and maybe even updates 39 and 40.
#14 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2021 10:50:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Forza Harrd Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post

PS

I also have to thank you! That link you posted for the Summer Specials saved me a lot of trial and error in figuring out which car to use. I haven't done the race yet but I'm tuning an Abarth 124 just from reading the comment thread. It's my favorite car in the game just to drive around in summer and pretend it's mine anyway.

Hey I am lost with what Forza is and what I am even doing driving around hitting things?
I am coming from 20+ yrs of PS driving games and just dumped Sony as a company , Greedy Uncaring to their customers, ignoring anything but a AAA $

So I grabbed one of these XBoxes with GamePass Ult. WOW!! I've had wrong Console company

I love and understand Forza 7 (way better game than GT6 and GTS) but I am at a loss in this racing game?
What am I suppose to do, is there a starting line.
I'm just driving around lost destroying things Kinda fun but boring.\I'm missing the whole thing as everyone seems to love this game.
Please put me on a path if you can.
#15 Posted : Wednesday, August 11, 2021 6:08:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Chillaxout Go to Quoted Post

Hey I am lost with what Forza is and what I am even doing driving around hitting things?
I am coming from 20+ yrs of PS driving games and just dumped Sony as a company , Greedy Uncaring to their customers, ignoring anything but a AAA $

So I grabbed one of these XBoxes with GamePass Ult. WOW!! I've had wrong Console company

I love and understand Forza 7 (way better game than GT6 and GTS) but I am at a loss in this racing game?
What am I suppose to do, is there a starting line.
I'm just driving around lost destroying things Kinda fun but boring.\I'm missing the whole thing as everyone seems to love this game.
Please put me on a path if you can.

Initially you have to get through 4 seasons by gaining influence. There should be a race icon on the map and pr stunts. There was another thread recently with some more information.. . here.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 11, 2021 6:10:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Notification

Icon
Error