#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2021 2:06:37 PM(UTC)
I m playing forza Motorsport 7 for a while, and today I check my rewards and I for my surprise I don’t have any points on this, and on forza hub app says I don't own the game.
I m playing this game by game pass, and I would to know If to get these points to move up the tier I really need to own the game or if it's buggy.
I really want to up my tier and gain more rewards by gamepass
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2021 4:07:27 PM(UTC)
I have been having the same problem and it's apparent that turn10 doesn't care. I only need 1400 points to get tier 12 and it's driving me crazy.
Leader of Club Chaos "KA0S"
Photo Gallery
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 28, 2021 10:53:17 PM(UTC)
I understand u. I need 800 points to up my tier and I thought it’s a bug or something like that.
It’s really frustrating cause turn 10 is a huge company from Microsoft and they let something like that pass in her own service.
In my opinion there are two possibilities: the one u said (they just don’t care) or they want more money for players who play this game for a long time and like the idea of ​​being rewarded for it (like me), but that doesn't make any sense, because the game is in the game pass for low price.
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 1, 2021 8:06:10 AM(UTC)
I started playing month ago and not a silngle thing updated except gamer score from achievements. They most likely dont care :(

Notification

Icon
Error