126 Pages<<124125126Prev
#3126 Posted : Friday, September 3, 2021 2:45:23 AM(UTC)
Good luck with that, sounds like a thankless task!

I just qualified both my accounts to remind myself what my ranks are. We won the adventure and nobody on the other team left, but frustratingly, one of our own team members left in the final race even though we were going to win? He had been last each time as he'd picked an off-road truck at S1 815 to do road races. But we won in spite of him. I guess him leaving cost us all any win points. I am league 10 anyway. edit - no I am league 11 apparently, even though the game said I qualified at league 10 and 2502, it says I'm league 11 and 2395. I guess that person leaving cost me 107 points.

Thus proving what a colossal waste of time it is.

Edited by user Friday, September 3, 2021 3:19:28 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3127 Posted : Friday, September 3, 2021 3:36:34 AM(UTC)
Yes, people don’t just leave because they are going to lose. That chap probably thought he was doing your team a favour when, in fact, he cost everyone loads of points.

I play quite a lot of RTA anyway - I basically treat it as unranked - so I’ll just make it a bit more structured for the rest of the month. I need to acquire a couple of my preferred RWD cars on my alt though, as it’s much more fun winding up GMs driving Novas in those.
 1 user liked this post.
#3128 Posted : Friday, September 3, 2021 3:51:24 AM(UTC)
We were well ahead in the last race and going to win easily even though he was last. He left in the final lap. I don't care about my rank in that but some of the others probably did. Oh well.

I just qualified for FFA as well, while I was logged into my alt account. Wet A class street races, I started last, 2nd last and last. Against decent skilled drivers in meta cars and in the first race there was also a bad rammer. I finished 3rd and lost about 40 points I think. Basically because of the start position RNG. Just another reminder of how badly thought out this game mode is.

Edited by user Friday, September 3, 2021 3:53:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3129 Posted : Friday, September 3, 2021 7:57:59 AM(UTC)
Well I decided to get my own Ford Capri FE, so people will suffer in PGG adventure :P

Also need to find a drift AWD A class Volvo 240 tune for drift adventure, here I can't cause much harm ... somebody must be last :)
Somebody knows similar setup for it as its Formula drift Viper from Tiptronik?
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
#3130 Posted : Friday, September 3, 2021 2:14:30 PM(UTC)
Day 2:

Adventures - 15
Wins - 10/15
Personal wins - 28/37
Counting Results - 2/1
Points change - +181
Disconnects - 0
Adventures with long delays - 1
End Day Rank - League 9

Running at an interestingly high win rate of 80% at present. Still though, no points progress.

Edit - finally got a result. Only +90 though, so still League 10 😂.

Edit 2 - okay, two counting results in a row. Same three guys twice 😂.

Edited by user Friday, September 3, 2021 3:41:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3131 Posted : Saturday, September 4, 2021 4:18:07 AM(UTC)
Played some more on my main. Just had a winter street adventure, S1 class. League 2 player on the other team who was weak, finished way ahead of him in both races. He left in the second race when it was clear he would lose. Shows that the standard in team is poor compared to FFA and some (many?) of the people with high ranks don't deserve them.

(btw that was another with a long delay, this time the scoreboard stuck for nearly five minutes after the first race. This doesn't appear to be a priority for the devs to fix, they must think this is fine. edit - big delay on the next adventure as well. Sigh. Well, another win, another non-points gain because one of our own team left in the second and final race.)

Just looked at the leaderboards, so funny how the majority of 'grandmasters' have huge numbers of losses and negative win to loss ratios. I am 28th in FFA with rank 4706. 28th in team racing is GM, rank 4988 with 45 losses. Sad.

Edited by user Saturday, September 4, 2021 4:53:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3132 Posted : Saturday, September 4, 2021 10:05:24 AM(UTC)
Yeah, it’s garbage. I was going to do one more now before going out but obviously it’s just “fast travelling” loading the first race.

Day 3

Adventures - 21
Wins - 16/21
Personal wins - 34/47
Counting Results - 2/1
Points change - +257
Disconnects - 0
Adventures with long delays - 3
End Day Rank - League 8

That’s 46 adventures in total now, with 6 counting results, so about 13%. Higher than I expected in all honesty. Two leagues up so far. You can see how you can move up relatively quickly if you quit the events you lose. I’d be League 6 without the 2 counting losses costing me 260 points.
#3133 Posted : Sunday, September 5, 2021 5:12:58 PM(UTC)
Played quite a bit today with 5 counting results (4 wins 1 loss). Totals after 4 days:

Adventures won: 54/71 (76%)
Races won: 123/159 (77%)
Counting results: 8-3 (15%)
Points movement: +899
Current rank: League 6

Winning 3 out of 4 adventures is surprisingly high. I’d expect that to drop a bit. Will be interesting to see how long I can keep making big gains for counting wins.
#3134 Posted : Wednesday, September 8, 2021 2:59:42 PM(UTC)
Haven’t played much this week. Just played a bit tonight:

S1 street - #24 Ferrari P4 - won 2/2; 2-0 team win
S1 road winter - Daytona - won 3/3; 2-1 team win
S2 street - Senna - won 2/2; 2-0 team win
S1 street - 570S - won 2/2; 2-0 team win
S1 street - Supra - won 2/2; 2-0 team win

No counting results, so no ranking movement.
126 Pages<<124125126Prev

Notification

Icon
Error