5 Pages<<345Prev
 3 users liked this post.
#101 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2019 7:25:19 AM(UTC)
is there a way where we can sell the car from the wheel spin so we don't have to clutter our garage and try to sell them on the AH 50 billion times just so no one will buy them because its a car that everyone has have 50 times before?
#102 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2019 8:33:34 AM(UTC)
No, just remove it from your garage or use the 10 point wheelspin then remove it.

For low value cars yiu can earn far more cash grinding the highway or Goliath that you make messing about with the auction.

I removed about 60 dupes last night and got well over 2m from the wheelspins.
 2 users liked this post.
#103 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2019 1:53:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SlippinBy Go to Quoted Post
is there a way where we can sell the car from the wheel spin so we don't have to clutter our garage and try to sell them on the AH 50 billion times just so no one will buy them because its a car that everyone has have 50 times before?

It would be nice if the options we get at the end of a normal Wheelspin were "Press A to Claim and Spin Again/Press B to Claim Prize/Press Y to Sell Prize for Credits"
 2 users liked this post.
#104 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2019 4:37:49 PM(UTC)
Just delete them. Playing the game a few months you will have 70 Million, you don't care about binning cars then.
#105 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2019 6:28:55 PM(UTC)
Not if you don't have VIP/Ultimate. Best bet is to by the wheelspin perks that cost 11 or less points to unlock, each, then delete the car.

All told, between that, and new-car cutscene thing, and the garage menu, the majority of the time it takes to spend a few hundred skill points on wheelspin perks, is waiting for the eye-candy to show it's piece. That's more annoying than absence of a sell car feature.
#106 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2019 1:45:41 PM(UTC)
I don't have VIP or Ultimate. You get that much money from playing, and buying/selling. I bought all the houses, and now I have 70 Million spare. The auction is part of the game that makes a lot of money even without VIP. You just delete those cheap cars, but some cars sell well in the auction.

Edited by user Sunday, January 27, 2019 1:46:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#107 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2019 3:10:34 PM(UTC)
Selling what? How did you level up tuner/painter? Groups? Friends? Luck? Skill?
#108 Posted : Sunday, February 2, 2020 3:27:44 PM(UTC)
Every week, this month, there has been a car....that no one wants. First it was the Auto Union. Been trying to sell it for three weeks, can't. Then it was the Mercedes 722. Now it's the Porsche 718. I almost wish Turn 10 would look at the auction house and realize "Hmm...this car isn't really selling well, if someone already has it, they're just gonna get stuck with a duplicate." Whatever, though, I'll just delete them from my garage. I really wish you could sell unwanted cars for money...I don't know why that stopped. Used to be "oh, I got this duplicate car. I can just sell it for money." Now, you can't do that. It stopped I think with GT5.

Which, I guess it has something to do with DLC. Which...I guess it would more be to encourage the purchase of microtransactions, but...GT5-6 didn't have microtransactions and neither does Forza. So...yeah, no idea why that just stopped.
#109 Posted : Sunday, February 2, 2020 3:50:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SnogardragonS Go to Quoted Post
I really wish you could sell unwanted cars for money...I don't know why that stopped. Used to be "oh, I got this duplicate car. I can just sell it for money." Now, you can't do that. It stopped I think with GT5.

Forza Motorsport 7 lets you do that actually.
#110 Posted : Sunday, February 2, 2020 4:07:35 PM(UTC)
Just put it in the AH and forget it. It doesn’t add or take away anything by winning them from a seasonal championship.
#111 Posted : Sunday, February 2, 2020 4:15:36 PM(UTC)
You can get an easy 10 million out of the Rimac. I sold one in less than a minute. 80% season reward.
 2 users liked this post.
#112 Posted : Sunday, February 2, 2020 9:13:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SnogardragonS Go to Quoted Post
Every week, this month, there has been a car....that no one wants.

Speak for yourself. I guarantee for every car you, or someone else feels is a car "no one wants", someone else wants it. Been able to sell it or not in the AH by no means is an indicator of if people want such cars or not. I have been able to sell every car I have gained as a duplicate, not once have I had to remove from the garage, this s no matter how common it might be.

Your point on the Auto Union is not a good example, this is a 10 million credit car, I have only been playing Forza 4 for less than 12 months, events for the class this car is in have come up at least four or five times in this time, all cars in this class are in the multi-million price range - so unless you have two of them, or don't do such seasonal events, you have should not sell this car, as you will need it or one like it eventually.

Edited by user Sunday, February 2, 2020 9:13:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#113 Posted : Sunday, February 2, 2020 10:05:11 PM(UTC)
Scrap em.
Whats the problem.
It's not like you need 14k credits for anything.
 1 user liked this post.
#114 Posted : Monday, February 3, 2020 5:45:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GreenZombie76 Go to Quoted Post
Scrap em.
Whats the problem.
It's not like you need 14k credits for anything.

Exactly. I have way too much money by just playing the game.
What would be nice is the return of the ability to *gasp* gift a car to someone.
Would be nice to surprise people from the forum with that car they tried to get and I don't use or need.
#115 Posted : Thursday, February 6, 2020 1:43:22 PM(UTC)
why....

if i buy a car and i win it it doez not give me the option to sell it....so if i won every car i can sell every copy right....

#116 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2021 7:07:59 PM(UTC)
Why do all cars have a value shown in autoshow but when you sell in auction you cannot list anywhere near it? (eg XJ220 has a value of 350k but in auction both the highest minimum bid & max buy out are less that 200k)
What is the point of the Values when you cannot get it?
#117 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 3:29:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GHOST of Wolfee Go to Quoted Post
Why do all cars have a value shown in autoshow but when you sell in auction you cannot list anywhere near it? (eg XJ220 has a value of 350k but in auction both the highest minimum bid & max buy out are less that 200k)
What is the point of the Values when you cannot get it?

You are right!

Edited by user Thursday, July 22, 2021 3:31:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#118 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 11:30:35 AM(UTC)
The auction house prices are based on supply and demand. And there is no "value" shown in Autoshow That's the price if you buy it new, which you can ask anyone who's ever bought a new BMW in real life, has nothing to do with the resale value. Some cars appreciate in value after being bought, most depreciate.

And btw when you win a car on a wheelspin, if you already own it, it gives you the option to receive money instead. I found out that the money they offer is usually a lot more than what you get from taking the car and putting it on the auction house.
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error