5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 5:57:03 AM(UTC)
Repeated post due to forum glitch.

Edited by user Friday, July 23, 2021 4:59:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#102 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2021 5:59:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PlumCrazy010 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JoshSA92 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Philmini Go to Quoted Post
Gamers: Here take my money before the game is released

Also gamers: Why is this game buggy and unfinished

Doesn't really make sense.

Pre orders are playable only a few days before the release. The game is obviously finished and has already been shipped all over the world by then. Technically, unfinished games shouldn't be released at all.

What??? FH4 is the most bugged game I have ever played.

It didn't start out that way, though. FH4 has the unique distinction of being the only game that developed more bugs and became more unstable over time. This seems to be a consequence of the Games as a Service model. The focus is on finishing the content for the next monthly update, and not regression testing the updates or fixing bugs found in prior updates. I fully anticipate they will continue the GaaS paradigm for FH5. So, more of the same?

There were at least 10 bugs on the first day of release, and probably 20 now.
#103 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2021 12:53:35 AM(UTC)
It's too early to pre-order a game that's not fully revealed that's over three months out! We need to see the map and the cities involved before making a decision to pre-order this far out!
" If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari. "
- Gilles Villeneuve

#104 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2021 1:55:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PlumCrazy010 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JoshSA92 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Philmini Go to Quoted Post
Gamers: Here take my money before the game is released

Also gamers: Why is this game buggy and unfinished

Doesn't really make sense.

Pre orders are playable only a few days before the release. The game is obviously finished and has already been shipped all over the world by then. Technically, unfinished games shouldn't be released at all.

What??? FH4 is the most bugged game I have ever played.

It didn't start out that way, though. FH4 has the unique distinction of being the only game that developed more bugs and became more unstable over time. This seems to be a consequence of the Games as a Service model. The focus is on finishing the content for the next monthly update, and not regression testing the updates or fixing bugs found in prior updates. I fully anticipate they will continue the GaaS paradigm for FH5. So, more of the same?

There were at least 10 bugs on the first day of release, and probably 20 now.

Agree with that, just I would put 'crazy', 'Experience killer' before the two figures.
Clearly, the full list of bugs and crazy non sense things on FH4 is endless and still growing.

I just wish PS release a challenger to FH, until that, no reason to change a recipe that generate millions without need to focus on quality ( quality is the most expensive and unseen thing in software / if it works well no body will make a big show on it, add pinatas and ... ).

5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error